SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 57 of 81 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 69 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Periscope - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:56 am

Exactly why imo it's not a good idea for them to get engaged. Date and see how it goes IRL. There are others that can fulfill the requisite of a show engagement.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Periscope - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Seabear Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:17 am

I have done a total reversal on my feelings for Josh watching how incredible he has been with Sabel through her cancer ordeal.  I lost my little dog almost 2 years ago and I loved her every bit as much as my 3 grown children.  I think Josh will be a wonderful father and have no problem loving Amanda's girls as though they were his DNA.  As for Amanda she is a loving wonderful Mom to those girls.  I am sure if Jam happens they will all make a total effort to integrate both families together including Amanda's Ex.  I hope Jam finds their HEA.  Both Amanda and Josh seem to have big hearts and a capacity for fidelity.    JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:17 am

Has RS said anything about my TV boyfriend Nick?

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:20 am

reason, Nick is most likely still there and paired with Jen.  My best guess for Nick is that he and Jen will leave as a couple and give a try dating in RL.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:34 am

Have mixed emotions about this. I love that Josh is thinking outside the box and seems to have learned not to be so picky. But on the other hand, this is really outside the box. Amanda is a pretty girl and she is sweet and she will dote on Josh I'm sure, but will she give him the other things that he also needs like a challenge once in a while and so many other things that go along with a happy marriage.

Everyone is right in saying that no matter how much you love children and Josh does and will be a great father but they're not his kids. And I can't picture the first time her ex, the children's father, has an argument with Amanda over their children and Josh interferes to perhaps stick up for Amanda, and the children's father says "Stay out of this, these are not your children" I just don't know how Josh will handle that.

And did I read on here that they have joint custody? If so, then that's even worse because they both have to agree on a lot that concerns the raising of the children. And this guy will always be in Amanda's life. And whoa, if Josh ever tries to tell his children what to do or disciplines them in even the smallest of ways and daddy finds out. Wow. One child maybe but two under the age of 5. Josh has said he wants children right a way so if they have a baby right away that will be 3 under age 5. So if Josh is able to handle all this then I would say it could be a good fit. JMO

But take it from me who has one stepdaughter who is now in her 40's, she was only 3 when I came into the picture. I will tell you for at least 15 years of our marriage the ex made our life unbearable at times. And I will say very honestly that as much as I love my husband, been married 39 yrs. if you were to ask me today, would I do it all over again if the circumstances were the same I can't honestly say yes. I would think long and hard on that. Sorry bringing my personal self into this but just saying that most people would probably agree with me. And there have been great marriages with these circumstances but they are the minority, I believe.

They are adorable children but even adorable children can try your patience at times.

And also Josh said that Andi was not the same on the show, can he be so sure that Amanda is what she appears to be on the show in RL? All these things need to be explored and that takes time.

But I know that Josh listens to his mom's advice so I'm sure when she went to Mexico she told him about all the pitfalls and to really be around the little ones for more than a weekend here or there before he actually gets married.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:36 am

reason wrote:Has RS said anything about my TV boyfriend Nick?
Remember RS hates Nick so I doubt that he will mention him if he is happy with Jen and things are going great for him too. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:48 am

Laura Walsh wrote:Have mixed emotions about this.  I love that Josh is thinking outside the box and seems to have learned not to be so picky.  But on the other hand, this is really outside the box.  Amanda is a pretty girl and she is sweet and she will dote on Josh I'm sure, but will she give him the other things that he also needs like a challenge once in a while and so many other things that go along with a happy marriage.

Everyone is right in saying that no matter how much you love children and Josh does and will be a great father but they're not his kids.  And I can't picture the first time her ex, the children's father, has an argument with Amanda over their children and Josh interferes to perhaps stick up for Amanda, and the children's father says "Stay out of this, these are not your children" I just don't know how Josh will handle that.

And did I read on here that they have joint custody?  If so, then that's even worse because they both have to agree on a lot that concerns the raising of the children.  And this guy will always be in Amanda's life.  And whoa, if Josh ever tries to tell his children what to do or disciplines them in even the smallest of ways and daddy finds out.  Wow.  One child maybe but two under the age of 5.  Josh has said he wants children right a way so if they have a baby right away that will be 3 under age 5.  So if Josh is able to handle all this then I would say it could be a good fit. JMO

But take it from me who has one stepdaughter who is now in her 40's, she was only 3 when I came into the picture.  I will tell you for at least 15 years of our marriage the ex made our life unbearable at times.  And I will say very honestly that as much as I love my husband, been married 39 yrs. if you were to ask me today, would I do it all over again if the circumstances were the same I can't honestly say yes.  I would think long and hard on that.   Sorry bringing my personal self into this but just saying that most people would probably agree with me.  And there have been great marriages with these circumstances but they are the minority, I believe.

They are adorable children but even adorable children can try your patience at times.

And also Josh said that Andi was not the same on the show, can he be so sure that Amanda is what she appears to be on the show in RL?  All these things need to be explored and that takes time.

But I know that Josh listens to his mom's advice so I'm sure when she went to Mexico she told him about all the pitfalls and to really be around the little ones for more than a weekend here or there before he actually gets married.
I understand what you are saying and I hope that they do not get engaged on this show. They need time to get to know each other in RL. I think that they will make a great couple and I agree that MM will help Josh think about things . I also raised a stepson since he was 4 and know he is 32. I loved him like he was mine and to this day he has given me 2 great grandkids. I think josh will feel the same about Amanda's children too. I do not think they have joint custody but may be wrong. I never had a problem with my stepsons mother. They just have to learn to be on the same page. If Amanda's ex wants his girls to be happy and be with someone that will be a great stepdad to his girls I hope for all them they realize it is best to get along for the children. Josh would be the perfect man IMO for that. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:49 am

I can't see how this relationship between Josh and Amanda is going to work either. It's very nice that Josh has such a special bond with his mom, but how that translates into becoming an instant dad of two young girls remains to be seen. He might appreciate moms but IMO he also has to appreciate Amanda for the woman she is and develop a mature, romantic relationship with her. I don't think that is possible to do in 2 or 3 weeks on a beach. So, IMO, they should be very cautious about getting caught up in the moment and mistaking that for love. Also, since Josh is so close to his mom, I am wondering how he will feel about leaving her and moving across the country.  I don't know the terms of Amanda's divorce but I would assume that if the dad is in the picture he would have some say as to where his daughters are living. I think they both need to see how this all plays out in real life before they become engaged. Amanda should realize that she has a big responsibility and every decision she makes effects her girls and she should not jump into an engagement with a man she barely knows. I also think Josh should do some soul searching of his own to see if his personality is well suited to being a stepdad to another man's daughters. I'm sure he is very kind, loving and nurturing to Sabel but this is an entirely different situation...JMO

Elle

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:49 am

I really hope that Josh and Amanda wait to see if the relationship can work on the outside before they agree to an engagement. I do think they both are willing and ready to be married but they need to test things out first before taking that leap. No matter who Amanda ends up with, it's going to be a challenge finding someone that is willing to accept her children as their own. Not every man is going to able to do that. I think Josh may be one of the few but they need to make sure of that.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshswife Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:51 am

Being a step parent is never easy but it can be done in a way that makes everyone happy. Look at Heidi and Chris Powell her ex is one of there best friends and they seem to get along, he spends holiday with them and works out in there group, won't always be perfect but it can work. I'm step mom to a 14 year old, I was 26 when I came into his life, he was 4, it's not perfect by any means but I respect that he has a mother and we make it work, we have 2 of our own children now and for the most part we all get along, his ex even babysits my children sometimes Smiley

I think Josh will do fine as a dad, the biggest thing is that he actually wants children, he's not stuck with them because she has children. I think that's huge, sometimes people love the person and deal with the children only for the sake of the relationship but if Josh wants to be an active part in the children's lives it will make the transition that much easier.

Laura Walsh wrote:Have mixed emotions about this.  I love that Josh is thinking outside the box and seems to have learned not to be so picky.  But on the other hand, this is really outside the box.  Amanda is a pretty girl and she is sweet and she will dote on Josh I'm sure, but will she give him the other things that he also needs like a challenge once in a while and so many other things that go along with a happy marriage.

Everyone is right in saying that no matter how much you love children and Josh does and will be a great father but they're not his kids.  And I can't picture the first time her ex, the children's father, has an argument with Amanda over their children and Josh interferes to perhaps stick up for Amanda, and the children's father says "Stay out of this, these are not your children" I just don't know how Josh will handle that.

And did I read on here that they have joint custody?  If so, then that's even worse because they both have to agree on a lot that concerns the raising of the children.  And this guy will always be in Amanda's life.  And whoa, if Josh ever tries to tell his children what to do or disciplines them in even the smallest of ways and daddy finds out.  Wow.  One child maybe but two under the age of 5.  Josh has said he wants children right a way so if they have a baby right away that will be 3 under age 5.  So if Josh is able to handle all this then I would say it could be a good fit. JMO

But take it from me who has one stepdaughter who is now in her 40's, she was only 3 when I came into the picture.  I will tell you for at least 15 years of our marriage the ex made our life unbearable at times.  And I will say very honestly that as much as I love my husband, been married 39 yrs. if you were to ask me today, would I do it all over again if the circumstances were the same I can't honestly say yes.  I would think long and hard on that.   Sorry bringing my personal self into this but just saying that most people would probably agree with me.  And there have been great marriages with these circumstances but they are the minority, I believe.

And also Josh said that Andi was not the same on the show, can he be so sure that Amanda is what she appears to be on the show in RL?  All these things need to be explored and that takes time.

Joshswife

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:52 am

Evan Bass posted on IG just now with his kids and Wells and James.  @theebass
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:53 am

Josh's mom liked two posts on her facebook today. Whatever is going on, she is very happy for Josh and Amanda, and probably why she favorited the pic. tweet of them. Just happy, that's all.

FB comments liked by Lauren Murray today:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hope it was truly paradise for Josh, so happy" (heart emote)

"Is the rumour true? Him and Amanda?" (heart & ring emotes)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My brother married the love of his life when he was 28, she had 2 little ones from a prior marriage. The ex saw kids every other weekend, every other holiday, it worked out great, the kids are loved by everyone. And my brother and his wife got some alone time when the bio dad had the kids & he had also remarried. My brother and his wife had 2 more kids, he loves them all equally. Win for everyone, it doesn't always turn out negative at all. :halo: It can work if the love is real.

If it works out for Jam, awesome, I think they are both ready, but if it doesn't, that's just life, on or off a reality dating show. People date & marry divorced people with kids all the time, so not any earth shattering thing at all to me. jmo

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 81 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 69 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+83
Nibbles22
mizzoufan
nannymargie
ElonM
Southerngal
Elle
mamahamme
Ash2214
AmoreBella
GuardianAngel
notsobach