SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 60 of 81 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamJam - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by sosleepy Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:24 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Doesn't RS release "spoliers" in realtime..? It COULD be about BIP..

No. He usually saves all the spoilers for one big "package deal" post, then he pimps it for a couple days leading up to it... Because more hits = more $$. He will tease things here and there though.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

TeamJam - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:25 pm

Definitely double engagement!!! Jo is safely ensconced in Dallas so far laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:27 pm

Double engagement dream come true!!! I hope Kelly is clearing out that spare room for Andi again! Here comes the stretchy pants, tswift, and excessive drinking round #2!!!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:30 pm

sosleepy wrote:Double engagement dream come true!!! I hope Kelly is clearing out that spare room for Andi again! Here comes the stretchy pants, tswift, and excessive drinking round #2!!!
As long as the sm stays hot and active, I just can't wait for the drama. I might need to buy a second iPad to monitor all the needed sm from all our star players at once on 2 screens!!

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:33 pm

It's just... I don't even know how this show pulls off something this amazing.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:36 pm

sosleepy wrote:It's just... I don't even know how this show pulls off something this amazing.
It's UnReal style for serious. It's amazing to watch as a scripted show but the fact that they do it to real people is mind boggling.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:37 pm

But it's not sunset in Mexico yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:37 pm

Diana wrote:I am going to put my money on a double engagement laugh out loud Amanda/Josh & Jen/Nick

This is just too hilariously, ironically perfect to not happen. TPTB know their stuff. I think they want to say screw you to Andi and her book as much as the guys do. (Not that that's the reason they got engaged, at least hopefully not giggling ).

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:38 pm

I don't rember the RC at sunset.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by teamjanner Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:45 pm

Yall just imagine if #25 & #26 are engaged!! They have to bring Andi on After Paradise that would be gold!
teamjanner
teamjanner

Female Posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:46 pm

nd4reality wrote:I don't rember the RC at sunset.
Don't they aim for sunset proposals?

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:50 pm

sosleepy wrote:I think with very few exceptions, MOST people on this show consider the "engagment" a lets try this IRL without cameras promise ring. Nothing more, nothing less. May as well let Amanda have some major BLING, then give it a try in the real world slowly for those girls. Plus, it's just better tv, people. Think about me and my entertainment. Come on! laugh out loud
Agree, we kind of discussed this same thing many pages back. Fleiss won't let a "promise" ring work on his shows. Neil Lane has to get his publicity to keep giving the franchise free gigantic diamond engagement rings.

Y'all have me laughing so many funny comments. giggling

For real, if #25 & #26 get engaged on BIP, I will literally  :thud  fall to the ground to Fleiss, the master manipulator. I agree about Fleiss not liking Andi. Doubt it has to do with her book, but it was her hosting the UnReal premiere party the same night, JoJo season premiered, she was tweeting about it giving interviews how great that show is, etc. I heard from a pretty good source, Fleiss was so pissed about that and considered it a back stab to him. He hates that show as it makes his shows look so fake.  :cheeseyy  
I think MeAndi shot herself in the foot.  #Karma #PayBackIsABitch

Well, we don't have too long to wait, RS will spill some beans tomorrow, I think it's about BIP too, instead of JoJo, but who knows.

Last edited by Georgia Lindsay on Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 81 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+83
Nibbles22
mizzoufan
nannymargie
ElonM
Southerngal
Elle
mamahamme
Ash2214
AmoreBella
GuardianAngel
notsobach