SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 63 of 81 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 72 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

25 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by casjacknick Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:20 pm

Maybe another one of Jojos?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

25 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:22 pm

truelovealways wrote:So if Carly is in fact still in Mexico as she is still silent on sm and Evan is home who could her "pair" be scratch question

Watch her pop up on SM any min now.

#teamCarvan handwave

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:24 pm

babs wrote:Is Lace and Grant still there?
I just checked Grant/Lace Instagram/Twitter. They haven't posted anything since they left for filming

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:25 pm

jen689 wrote:
I just checked Grant/Lace Instagram/Twitter. They haven't posted anything since they left for filming

Oh Lordy! I hope they aren't going to get engaged!
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubblebunny Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:25 pm

Guys, Lauren H. started posting again on Snapchat today. Looks like she's on vacation with Jubilee, which may explain the airport sighting. However, she looks really tan, like she may have spent a couple of weeks in Mexico...
Bubblebunny
Bubblebunny

Female Posts : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:25 pm

babs wrote:
ElonM wrote:Forget watching BIP.
I want to see the behind the scene antics of Andi and co watching  #25 and # 26 on BIP with possible engagements.
Now, that will be more entertaining.

YES!  That would make it "The Most Dramatic Season Ever"

giggling Well she already posted on IG yesterday, ....wait for it...... "PARADISE FOUND"
(On a boat at Martin Lake, AL is definitely not paradise, been there, it's just a lake)

So she can't resist trying to throw shade already;

Source:  
https://www.instagram.com/andi_dorfman/

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:27 pm

babs wrote:
jen689 wrote:

Oh Lordy!  I hope they aren't going to get engaged!

Just the thought laugh out loud please spare us all 25 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 63 1838857674

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:36 pm

Georgia Lindsay wrote:Josh's mom liked two posts on her facebook today. Whatever is going on, she is very happy for Josh and Amanda, and probably why she favorited the pic. tweet of them. Just happy, that's all.

FB comments liked by Lauren Murray today:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hope it was truly paradise for Josh, so happy" (heart emote)

"Is the rumour true? Him and Amanda?" (heart & ring emotes)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My brother married the love of his life when he was 28, she had 2 little ones from a prior marriage. The ex saw kids every other weekend, every other holiday, it worked out great, the kids are loved by everyone. And my brother and his wife got some alone time when the bio dad had the kids & he had also remarried. My brother and his wife had 2 more kids, he loves them all equally. Win for everyone, it doesn't always turn out negative at all. :halo: It can work if the love is real.

If it works out for Jam, awesome, I think they are both ready, but if it doesn't, that's just life, on or off a reality dating show. People date & marry divorced people with kids all the time, so not any earth shattering thing at all to me. jmo

It can work but there is also the chance that it doesn't. My neices kids dad see his kids maybe 2 days a year. His new wife does not like the son because he has Asbergers so she doesn't like it when he goes. So just saying you never know what can happen.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:41 pm

I hope Nick hasn't been rejected again:(
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:47 pm

That does not qualify for "unreal". imo.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:50 pm

nd4reality wrote:That does not qualify for "unreal". imo.
Agreed RS would use a dif term if that was the case and would be gloating as he doesn't seem to like Nick. Either more than 1 proposal or has nothing to do with BIP and is about Jo & Jor maybe a break up all JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:54 pm

Please keep any discussions about JoJo's season in those threads titled Bachelorette JoJo Fletcher. TYIA

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bolded)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 81 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 72 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+83
Nibbles22
mizzoufan
nannymargie
ElonM
Southerngal
Elle
mamahamme
Ash2214
AmoreBella
GuardianAngel
notsobach