SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GirlPower - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:02 pm

naaaa he FOUND his truck there and lost his wallet in the process no?? giggling

Back to top Go down

GirlPower - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:05 pm

Luke is the only reason I manage to watch the episodes. He is dreamy and unfortunately for Jojo even though her mouth kept saying she wanted a love that was like Ben's she really didnt. If she trully did, she would not have chosen someone with so much baggage, someone she was warned about, someone she had cause to question on the show(Jordan) over the other many good guys she had in the bunch.
Luke reminds me of Desiree's Chris, and her Jordan is like Brooks.
Good for Luke, he will find a girl who sees and prefers a good man to a hype.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:13 pm

I know that my question is going to be a lost cause but.... until I see jordan in thailand, I'd say Luke coule be maybe F1?

yea yea I believe it myself this a 1% chance but still... hopes die hard :rosiecolored

.... ahem... do not care about all the clues and sleuths.. my little heart does not want to loose hopes, that is all. Even if seeing him a full complete season would be great too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:16 pm

HEA, welllll, the video clips you shared made me finally see what you've been saying about the sexiness that is Luke. Yep, the boys got it going on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:21 pm

^^ indeed right?

Sometimes I see a CG model guy and sometimes I see good looking average guy but I think it is more his intensity that I am attracted and also the way he puts his hand in front of his mouth when he is smitten with her. I dunno. I do not find him perfect physically but in my eyes I find it almost perfect inside and out. I am really smitten to see him with jojo. That is the love story I want to watch during a bach season. :cutiepie

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:30 pm

IMO, Luke never made it Thailand and JoJo let him go at F4.  She is too far gone for Jordon to really give Luke the attention he deserves.  Best to let him go at F4 so he can focus on being the next bachelor.

Luke is smoldering hot and sensual yet is down to earth at the same time.  So much talent, experience and love in one lovely package for the right lady to unwrap. Baby daddy material.  Dang who was in the field with him last night?  :fanningfan  GirlPower - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 1f525

JMO
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:42 pm

^^ I know that @MiniDiva and I agree 99%

please can you talk with my heart in private and let it know that? giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:59 pm

MiniDiva wrote:IMO, Luke never made it Thailand and JoJo let him go at F4.  She is too far gone for Jordon to really give Luke the attention he deserves.  Best to let him go at F4 so he can focus on being the next bachelor.  

Luke is smoldering hot and sensual yet is down to earth at the same time.  So much talent, experience and love in one lovely package for the right lady to unwrap. Baby daddy material.  Dang who was in the field with him last night?  :fanningfan  GirlPower - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 1f525

JMO

IA. If only he did a Brooks and left so she could see the other decent and better specimens around her.

I wish we had a Luke fan thread because there are some nice fanvids if their dates on YT. She did seem into him but BBJ just didnt "brooks" it. GirlPower - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:07 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:35 pm

High clap High clap thumbsup :Thanktwo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:16 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Luke Fan Forum

thumbsup thumbsup High clap Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:19 pm

HEA wrote:^^ indeed right?

Sometimes I see a CG model guy and sometimes I see good looking average guy but I think it is more his intensity that I am attracted and also the way he puts his hand in front of his mouth when he is smitten with her. I dunno. I do not find him perfect physically but in my eyes I find it almost perfect inside and out. I am really smitten to see him with jojo. That is the love story I want to watch during a bach season. :cutiepie

What makes him sexy to me, other than his awesome body, is the fact that he is a real man! No frat boy here!
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+59
Longhornfan
nutty1
Linds911
motheroffive
FMG2015