SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GirlPower - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:47 pm

There's no need to like it because in reality, Luke could have just played it off that he didn't see it. The person is a stranger so she would have no clue if Luke even saw her picture or not. Liking a picture like that shows that you condone that behavior, which is nasty. IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

GirlPower - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by grace8136 Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:54 pm

Alanna wrote:
grace8136 wrote:No telling what was in the 300+ IG pics he deleted.

So, anyone think the F4 could be Jordan and he comes back? Luke goes out at F3 by May 1st?
Imo, no, I can't imagine she'd take him back and all the way to f1 if he left. Trust/security is her trigger and leaving the show is the death knell for security in this situation.

I was assuming it would be fake drama though. It's such a predictable ending if nothing happens to throw things off. At this point, I don't think we have anyone who thinks it's not Jordan as F1. Don't they have to shake it up with something?

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:05 pm

grace8136 wrote:
cedarlea wrote:What kinds of things did Luke delete from his IG when he did the clean up?

We don't know on his IG because it was set to private. We just noticed his numbers go down. His numbers on twitter were changing some too weeks before that and his background changed. There was someone else working on his accounts. I just don't know if that someone would feel free to delete half his pics. You can go back to his first thread to see what was happening.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3461p108-luke-pell-bachelorette-12-sleuthing-spoilers

It's not impossible that Jordan left at F4 and came back. Like I said, Luke reactivated his fb on May 13th which would be in keeping with Chase, Jordan and Robby. MF also had another tweet on May 1 (the day Luke's SM was actually cleaned up) Luke could have had his FD and been sent home by May 1.

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister  May 1
JoJo just did something I can hardly believe... #TheBachelorette

I'm going to think it's the fakest season ever if this happens, but it's not out of the realm of possibility and could also explain why RS had Chase and Luke mixed up at first.

I also wondered about this tweet. I am thinking it is more a physical activity IMO. it is possible that she DID take a decision.

So I went to know the time fleiss posted this to see if he did from LA or Phuket and the timezone differences

GirlPower - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 411
GirlPower - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 510
GirlPower - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 611

looks to me a day activity, not a rejection... unless she did it early in the morning? it all depends if Fleiss was in Phuket or not.

regarding FB, is it his private or the generic facebook ette page?

I also wonder what proof was given to RS, for him to say that luke was F3.... that is intriguing. Considering that he said that he is extra careful to share VERIFIED spoiler... just wonder what made him think that Luke was F3.

Last edited by HEA on Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:08 pm

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:12 pm

^ Perhaps that's how you feel. I just gave my opinion that I think it's gross that he liked a picture of a stranger touching his crotch like that and the woman shouldn't have done that to begin with. To each their own. Also, I don't care if he's in the music business or not. IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:15 pm

^^ agreed. Hopelessly

a bad taste gesture from the girl.. not him

how many young people behave with a drink or ten? Looks also the end of a concert? I dunno.

Here is a recent exemple of jordan and jojo... so what? where did he put his hand under her short dress?? appropriate? a possessive moment? a kiss in the moment gesture? a sexual innuendo? what?

GirlPower - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Inapro10
My scap from recorded TV

IMO... this gesture is way worse for the guy that the other one with Luke doing the YO MAN gesture. IMO. talking from the man perspective

Luke: the girl did the gesture - luke did not reject him (one clic and gone)
jordan: he did the gesture - jojo did not reject him (several moment in the same position)

mmm what does it say about jojo? Do I blame her? nope. She was IN the moment. Like Luke was. If Luke liked it, I is probably a guy humor IMO

If we need to incriminate somebody, I would say the girl is guilty of bad taste. If luke liked it, maybe he found it funnny afterwards like he seems to make fun of himself right now for not smiling.

This is just my opinion. TY

Last edited by HEA on Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:16 pm

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:06 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:19 pm

hopelessly_devoted wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:There's no need to like it because in reality, Luke could have just played it off that he didn't see it. The person is a stranger so she would have no clue if Luke even saw her picture or not. Liking a picture like that shows that you condone that behavior, which is nasty. IMO.

Seriously, this is the music business we are talking about in terms of this pic. It is not like she was down on her knees with her face in his lap and his hands were in her hair. Just some silliness IMO.
I agree  I also don't know why this picture is being plastered all over this site - might as well just go ahead and send it to RS since he didn't seem to have anything to use against Luke.  SMH

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:19 pm

hopelessly_devoted wrote:All opinions are welcome here, is what Kasha tells us, and I am glad of that.
Within the respectful rights of the rules and members. Just saying.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:27 pm

SLA44 wrote:
hopelessly_devoted wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:There's no need to like it because in reality, Luke could have just played it off that he didn't see it. The person is a stranger so she would have no clue if Luke even saw her picture or not. Liking a picture like that shows that you condone that behavior, which is nasty. IMO.

Seriously, this is the music business we are talking about in terms of this pic. It is not like she was down on her knees with her face in his lap and his hands were in her hair. Just some silliness IMO.
I agree  I also don't know why this picture is being plastered all over this site - might as well just go ahead and send it to RS since he didn't seem to have anything to use against Luke.  SMH

RS did actually say that he got some stuff in regards to Luke, but nothing incredibly big. The only one in the top guys he claims he hasn't goten much on is Chase. RS releases information when it benefits him the most. IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:28 pm

GirlPower - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Single10
My scap from recorded TV

this is another example that they added this on the teaser but we never saw the moment. just like jordan and jojo crying in the corridor.

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:29 pm

HEA wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
cedarlea wrote:What kinds of things did Luke delete from his IG when he did the clean up?

We don't know on his IG because it was set to private. We just noticed his numbers go down. His numbers on twitter were changing some too weeks before that and his background changed. There was someone else working on his accounts. I just don't know if that someone would feel free to delete half his pics. You can go back to his first thread to see what was happening.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3461p108-luke-pell-bachelorette-12-sleuthing-spoilers

It's not impossible that Jordan left at F4 and came back. Like I said, Luke reactivated his fb on May 13th which would be in keeping with Chase, Jordan and Robby. MF also had another tweet on May 1 (the day Luke's SM was actually cleaned up) Luke could have had his FD and been sent home by May 1.

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister  May 1
JoJo just did something I can hardly believe... #TheBachelorette

I'm going to think it's the fakest season ever if this happens, but it's not out of the realm of possibility and could also explain why RS had Chase and Luke mixed up at first.

I also wondered about this tweet. I am thinking it is more a physical activity IMO. it is possible that she DID take a decision.

So I went to know the time fleiss posted this to see if he did from LA or Phuket and the timezone differences

GirlPower - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 411
GirlPower - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 510
GirlPower - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 611

looks to me a day activity, not a rejection... unless she did it early in the morning? it all depends if Fleiss was in Phuket or not.

regarding FB, is it his private or the generic facebook ette page?

I also wonder what proof was given to RS, for him to say that luke was F3.... that is intriguing. Considering that he said that he is extra careful to share VERIFIED spoiler... just wonder what made him think that Luke was F3.

Yeah, interesting that RS had it wrong. If you go by Auntie's schedule the first FD was April 29, so plenty of time for MF to tweet that after she would have send him home. That would mean Robby's FD had to have been on May 1. I always wondered if his tweet was about Robby, but we know by the hands that he's still there at F2, so nothing major happened with him.

I'm not saying this happened, I just think it's worth exploring.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+59
Longhornfan
nutty1
Linds911
motheroffive
FMG2015