SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamluke - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:09 pm

Maybe he finally told her he is a country music artist and she couldn't see herself in that world and/or thought maybe Luke didn't provide full disclosure of himself and it is concerned her. teamluke - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 1f3b5  teamluke - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 1f3b8

JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

teamluke - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:21 pm

Sleuthers yes figured out as soon as Chase got home, by the timing of the f/book pic that was posted with tshirts from Thailand, that he was in fact F3. This indicated something must have happened with Luke contrary to RS's earlier spoiler that Luke was F3.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:21 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Maybe he finally told her he is country music artist and she couldn't see herself in that world and/or thought maybe Luke didn't provide full disclosure of himself and it is concerned her. teamluke - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 1f3b5  teamluke - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 1f3b8

JMO.

we saw a 5 seconds segment at the pool gd ... it was his own guitar and they had a joke as she sang and play like she knew. he hide his smile and she was just having a blast to pretend. it was a quick segment but i am pretty sure she knows he is a country singer for a long time

this said.. here is the answer of RS

teamluke - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 Rs10
Source RS

Basically RS knows nothing IMO and assume IMO something went wrong at hometown since he corrected his blog about luke being F4 IMO. He does not say he heard something IMO or I missed the other answer??? please correct me if so

then I have a hard time to picture something went wrong with this ..... IMO

teamluke - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 Home12

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : WE do not post RS's link)

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:22 pm

Luke bores me to death when he talks!

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:25 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Sleuthers yes  figured out as soon as Chase got home, by the timing of the f/book pic that was posted with tshirts from Thailand, that he was in fact F3. This indicated something must have happened with Luke contrary to RS's earlier spoiler that Luke was F3.

Yes, I am convinced RS got word that Luke was in the F3 and then posted that.  But you are so right the sleuthers here did figure that out way before RS realized it.

What did Luke possibly do to change her feelings during the HTD?  I think she would have taken him even with some reservation over Chase so Luke may have given her an ultimatum like don't take me to the end and not pick me.  Just speculating/opinion.

@HEA I don't doubt that she knows Luke plays the guitar and sings, but he is a performing artist and we don't know that she knows that. So I was speculating that it came up at the HTD. It could have been a deal breaker for someone not interested in country music entertainment industry. JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:40 pm

How about the irony that some future leads have bad hometown dates? Des and Jojo herself. Maybe his family attacks her intentions. Wouldn't that be a laugh?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:42 pm

Does Luke have a brother or sister? Maybe they pulled a Patton on her?

teamluke - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:48 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Sleuthers yes  figured out as soon as Chase got home, by the timing of the f/book pic that was posted with tshirts from Thailand, that he was in fact F3. This indicated something must have happened with Luke contrary to RS's earlier spoiler that Luke was F3.

Yes, I am convinced RS got word that Luke was in the F3 and then posted that.  But you are so right the sleuthers here did figure that out way before RS realized it.

What did Luke possibly do to change her feelings during the HTD?  I think she would have taken him even with some reservation over Chase so Luke may have given her an ultimatum like don't take me to the end and not pick me.  Just speculating/opinion.

@HEA  I don't doubt that she knows Luke plays the guitar and sings, but he is a performing artist and we don't know that she knows that.  So I was speculating that it came up at the HTD.  It could have been a deal breaker for someone not interested in country music entertainment industry.  JMO.

IDK if someone tells me he/she is a country artist, my next question would be: do you have a record, where do you perform? But you are right, maybe this was not discussed in details but I hardly see that a reason fro her to reject him. A singer is generally not a stay home guy....

but i like your dont take me to the end.. he is a religious guy and take proposal and marriage very seriously so maybe she let go chase and luke for those reasons?

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:50 pm

IMO and this is purely speculation... TBTB knew JoJo was not going to pick Luke as F1 and Jordan had an option in his specialized contract to make it to at least the F3 spot....So...TPTB pulled Luke at F4 with a very emotional exit to set him up for the next Bachelor.  That way if Jordan decided to leave at F3 as was his contractual right...Luke would not have been left in the F2 position.  Safer choice for TPTB to pull their next Bachelor Luke...rather than leave the decision in Jordan's camp.  I think ultimately Jordan liked his chances better as F1...because he at that point knew he would not be the next Bachelor.  Robby and Chase were the extra two guys to filled the slots behind the two frontrunners...Luke and Jordan.  I think at this point after HT's  JoJo had her mind made up that Jordan was her F1.  all JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:53 pm

Seabear I don't think you're wrong. All of that seems valid. My problem is what weird (mostly like in this situation made up) problem did they cook up to have her send him home? He has not been edited as someone she's not interested in, so what will they have happen?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by sallyny Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:55 pm

Luke is way more than a country singer. I personally wouldn't like him to be seen or portray as just a country singer. He left the Army as a captain. I believe that music is his passion. So be it if Jojo and others put any twist on it. How many singers/song writers attended West Point, and served their time? And how many were recruited as football players to such an institution? Maybe I put too much value on the discipline/grades that it takes to be recruited to West Point (the Ivy league equivalent).

Luke is multi talented. I sometimes hate seeing him on this show. And I may add that, Jordan wasn't even recruited to a division I school, he transferred to Vanderbilt after two years from a small college. Yet, he can't stop tagging himself to NFL, hoping no one is aware that he was warming the bench all along. I think Luke is better off considering how this season is turning out to be. f

sallyny

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:57 pm

That's a good point @MiniDiva. If JoJo finds out at HTD just how successful Luke is, and I'm sure he travels a lot, this just might make realize she doesn't want that life (scripted story of course) She'll also probably bring up the advice she got from the former's to think about the ones you lust after and go with your heart, or whatever it was they told her. IMO they just might use all that for the storyboard for his exit. Who's to say Luke didn't want to stick around longer, so there's that too. All JMHO.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+59
Longhornfan
nutty1
Linds911
motheroffive
FMG2015