SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamluke - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:19 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
truelovealways wrote:
Alanna wrote:It was probably just physical for her, despite what she said. And honestly he's not very fun, at least like Robby is fun and playful imo.

He is fun tho going by his personality on twitter/snap he's hilarious but for someone reason MF is editing out his fun side Rolling Eyes

Totally agree, he is funny and charming on his snaps.  Definitely not self-absorbed like some of the others.  JMO.

I posted this in his fan forum but his snaps from like an hour ago with his friends talking about last nights episode had me dying laugh out loud. His friend talking about Luke's "passion" cantstopl

Back to top Go down

teamluke - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:04 pm

hae1001 wrote:I think it was likely producer driven for him to leave in f4. If there was any speculation that Jordan would eliminate himself in the f3 spot to up his chances as the bachelor (which RS said there was), then they probably went ahead and had Luke removed as backup. That way f4 is still a good position to be the next Bachelor but also left Jordan the option of walking out if he wanted.

Wow this is such a great point! And something I didn't think of at all. This would totally explain it and makes sense. I couldn't get it from a producers standpoint of why he'd be allowed to be let go at F4. But RS did say he wondered which of 2 ways the story would go between Jordan leaving vs Jordan staying and being F1. If the producers still thought (or hoped even?) there was a chance of Jordan bailing as far in as HTDs that is very interesting to me and makes me even less a fan of this ending. It would make sense of the a lot of the edit too, because if I didn't know better, I would swear Jordan was a dramatic F3 exit either on his own or by Jojo with all the red flags they've been showing re him and Jojo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:51 pm

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve 7m7 minutes ago
(1/2) An update on today's poll question in the column on who do you want to see as next Bachelor. Over 6500 votes in. Luke in a landslide

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:26 pm

truelovealways wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:
truelovealways wrote:

He is fun tho going by his personality on twitter/snap he's hilarious but for someone reason MF is editing out his fun side Rolling Eyes

Totally agree, he is funny and charming on his snaps.  Definitely not self-absorbed like some of the others.  JMO.

I posted this in his fan forum but his snaps from like an hour ago with his friends talking about last nights episode had me dying laugh out loud. His friend talking about Luke's "passion" cantstopl

That was Cole Swindell!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:59 pm

see2love wrote:If tuning him out means hand near his regions, hands trying to undress him, hands under his jacket, head on his chest, kiss on his chest and sucking his face off then yes she is tuning him out. I honestly believe he is like the Chris to her Des as Jordan is the Brooks and if Jordan wasnt there she would have gone with Luke because she definately feels a whole lot of something for him. But Jordan is that suave jock young women cant seem to be able say no to. IMO

Jojo is a likeable young woman and id imagine its no hardship for men to be attracted to her and want to date her so I believe Luke and the others really like her but I cant predict any f them would do so long term.

Good Post I agree

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:31 pm

However, JoJo isn't a Des so end results maybe different. BB or nothing imo.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:19 pm

deleted..... what I thought genuinely was a a scoop was not

Last edited by HEA on Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by sallyny Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:29 am

Seriously, I want this season to be done already. Either Jojo is truly naïve, or blatantly ignoring all red flags. Sad to say, but that makes me question her integrity and intentions.

sallyny

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:43 pm

According to RS, he said in his column today that something happens on Luke's HTD which is why he seemingly went home earlier than expected. RS just doesn't know what happened, but that's what he heard.

I figured something must have happened.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:46 pm

Ash2214 wrote:According to RS, he said in his column today that something happens on Luke's HTD which is why he seemingly went home earlier than expected. RS just doesn't know what happened, but that's what he heard.

I hope it's nothing that is going to make him look bad.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:08 pm

babs wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:According to RS, he said in his column today that something happens on Luke's HTD which is why he seemingly went home earlier than expected. RS just doesn't know what happened, but that's what he heard.

I hope it's nothing that is going to make him look bad.

I can't believe it would be anything that would make Luke look bad if they're wanting him as the next lead. Maybe it's Luke's decision to leave, maybe he doesn't see a future with JoJo (that would be my hope)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:04 pm

oh uh

the script is getting darker sides

can RS explained why he made a confusion between chase and luke?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+59
Longhornfan
nutty1
Linds911
motheroffive
FMG2015