SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GirlPower - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by babs Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:49 am

I could really go along with your theory of Luke being F1, because I agree his edit leads us to think that, but..........post show Jordan's feet has walked toward JoJo and Luke's has not. How can that be explained?
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

GirlPower - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:45 am

HEA wrote:I do not contest robby nor chase and I think I am still allowed to doubt the finale because it is not a done deal sealed. as far as I know we did not see any jordan's face nor pic in thailand. so for me I will remain on my 'maybe, maybe not' *EDIT*. and there is still a possibility of a come back at F3 or a twist. May 1 was the date the cleaning was done. May 1 was in fantasy dates week and as far as I know thailand has internet.

I'm not saying you're not allowed to doubt the finale. I'm asking why are you doubting it, I'd be interested in seeing s/caps sleuthing or whatever that makes you think that. To me JoJo is a very poor actresss. I see nothing real between her and most of the contestants. Everything is forced, a hand here or there with camera zooming in, doesn't look genuine to me. JMHO

It's never over till it's over IMO. Unless we have solid proof like snapchat gate.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:33 am

IA GA, we have no proof that Luke went to Thailand.  We do know he cleaned up his SM accounts on April 28th and activation on SM is generally a clue that cast has been eliminated.  If all the F4 had been handed their phone for clean-up, Jordon would have had an opportunity to clean up his Raya account.  giggling  Instead, he was missing in action until after the FRC.

Like you say, it is not over until it is over, but all signs are pointing to Luke's elimination at F4 IMO.  We need some SC's, clues that they are have SHV's, in the same town at the same time, revealing photos/SC pics, etc. to sleuth that he is F1.  

With regard to the hot make-out scenes we see with Luke and JoJo, this is all good material to promote him as a desirable, sexy next lead and his edit reflects that IMO.  

JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:44 am

MiniDiva wrote:IA GA, we have no proof that Luke went to Thailand.  We do know he cleaned up his SM accounts on April 28th and activation on SM is generally a clue that cast has been eliminated.  If all the F4 had been handed their phone for clean-up, Jordon would have had an opportunity to clean up his Raya account.  giggling  Instead, he was missing in action until after the FRC.

Like you say, it is not over until it is over, but all signs are pointing to Luke's elimination at F4 IMO.  We need some SC's, clues that they are have SHV's, in the same town at the same time, revealing photos/SC pics, etc. to sleuth that he is F1.  

With regard to the hot make-out scenes we see with Luke and JoJo, this is all good material to promote him as a desirable, sexy next lead and his edit reflects that IMO.  

JMO.

Yup, especially the bold. He has a dreamy sexy way about him when he's in that "mode", as evident in your avi!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:15 pm

Well then... what made the first ladies sleuthing before show think that Jordan is possibly F1 then (top 123 threads, clues, etc) when we only have the first possible visible clue (hands) last week? Were the clues only based on using his SM (didn't jordan posted some vacation selfies that could have delayed his activities on SM?)? Because I did not see any solid proof that he is F1 or was in Thailand so far. The same way I do not know about Luke. Those are the 2 guys that were removed from every teasers and associated with Thailand.

so did the clean up was april 28 or may 1? seems that date are a bit different to me?

Plus we know per experience that the producers made booboos before. Heck! even last season, Kaitlyn share her snapshot that sealed the deal with shawn.

can't we say the same for jordan @MiniDiva ?

We need some SC's, clues that they are have SHV's, in the same town at the same time, revealing photos/SC pics, etc. to sleuth that he is F1.

We know that Jordan spend his time between LA and Nashville so the airport is not a conclusive proof to me. maybe. maybe just coincidence. do we have photos/scap of them together after show? Because playing with SM can be fun for some and not for the others (ex: chase is not very active and he has the same age +/- as jojo). The airport is also not conclusive, definitely weird but could be explained. Since the prods are using wigs and dark cars etc... I would had think that one would leave from LA and the other one in Vegas or whatever. PLus it wasn't it the funerals of his grandpa at this time?? Liking quotes is also weird but it was the time of orlando...

Then if we are talking about weird coincidences... what about luke saying his favorite color is camo and jojo sharing a snapchat this week in a camo listening SHAY.... the same music she was dancing with luke.... luke who said on his IG that memories are forever. Then we have this unicorn Shine my love share by jojo and another pic with the horse luke used on her IG and in interview saying that her favorite entrance was luke and his unicorn (when wells did IMO a much better wow entrance with his accapela).

I mean we can find little things that make us all believe one thing or another. Anyway. I am a rebel and for me I did not see conclusive evidences or clues for me to say Luke is F4.... yet.

I also think we did not found some voice over or the meaning of them such: what you did to me, I should leave. And those words for me make me immediately think of a come back or a twist. Plus RS being mixed up between chase and luke at F3.

I am not saying that Luke is F4. He could be. But right now, what @JBF brought up in the general thread, gives me enough to ponder and WHAT IFs to doubt that there is only one conclusion with jordan F1, no matter how she wants to jump his bones and girly in luv faces on the scripted version  I see on my TV. I do not deny the connection at all with Jordan but she does that with Luke as well. Plus I've see these faces so many times with Ali, Ashley, Emily, DeAnna, Andi, Jillian... with all the previous bad boys who were eating their faces and never ended F1.

So. yes. I think I have good reasons to think other possible theories at this point.

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:44 pm

HEA, you go right ahead and believe that it's not over until the fat lady sings. I will support you all the way. My head says it's wrong but my heart wants to believe. I would love for you to be right!
babs
babs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:48 pm

Luke appeared back on SM for his clean up on April 28th, but was he still active on it after that date?  Was he seen out and about after that date?  

Even though I would love for the f1 to be someone other than Jordan, with the little hints post show from JoJo pointing to Luke, it really wouldn't surprise me if its being done purposely to throw people off from Jordan.

ETA, wasn't Nick active on his Instagram during filming of Kaitlyn's season?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:01 pm

I love me some Luke, but I don't feel he is going to be JoJo's F1.  What is his storyline this season?  Does he have one?  All I see is a physical edit, which leads me to believe that he is being set up for the next lead. JMOAA.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:57 pm

I think there will be a lot of fat ladies singing when it is all over!   :drama rofl
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:04 pm

babs wrote:HEA, you go right ahead and believe that it's not over until the fat lady sings.  I will support you all the way.  My head says it's wrong but my heart wants to believe.  I would love for you to be right!

bestbud!

I am a yo-yo right now. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:06 pm

GirlPower - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 Image14

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:07 pm

HEA wrote:
babs wrote:HEA, you go right ahead and believe that it's not over until the fat lady sings.  I will support you all the way.  My head says it's wrong but my heart wants to believe.  I would love for you to be right!

bestbud!

I am a yo-yo right now. giggling

Tis okay. You keep this season from being boring.
babs
babs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+59
Longhornfan
nutty1
Linds911
motheroffive
FMG2015