SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GirlPower - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:12 pm

babs wrote:
HEA wrote:
babs wrote:HEA, you go right ahead and believe that it's not over until the fat lady sings.  I will support you all the way.  My head says it's wrong but my heart wants to believe.  I would love for you to be right!

bestbud!

I am a yo-yo right now. giggling

Tis okay.  You keep this season from being boring.

well THAT is a huge compliment lolpanda just trying to delay this i guess :tissuebox

ETA: thanks to you ladies too and @JBF who is a huge inspiration too!!!!

Last edited by HEA on Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:16 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

GirlPower - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:13 pm

ForeverLove wrote:GirlPower - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 19 Image14

cantstopl rofl :fanningfan cantstopl

YUP she is HOT with luke too.... jordan is not the one and only IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:33 pm

Max64 wrote:Luke appeared back on SM for his clean up on April 28th, but was he still active on it after that date?  Was he seen out and about after that date?  

Even though I would love for the f1 to be someone other than Jordan, with the little hints post show from JoJo pointing to Luke, it really wouldn't surprise me if its being done purposely to throw people off from Jordan.

ETA, wasn't Nick active on his Instagram during filming of Kaitlyn's season?  
The bolded has entered my mind as well and I hope that is not the case.   no no

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by sallyny Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:43 pm

Luke is HOT and a real man of substance. And I've always known that "Empty Cans Makes The Most Noise" and that is Jordan for sure I think. I'm praying that the spoilers are true. So Jojo can forever have Jordan.

sallyny

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:21 pm

Showdown between Luke and James with Luke's mis-matched socks.   giggling

It appears as though Luke couldn't find his matching sock. #twinning #SoClose #AintNobodyGotTimeForThat #thebachelorette #bachelornation #tbt by @mfirestone12

Source:  @MFirestone12
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:28 pm

^^ funny giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:43 pm

Luke has a gig on July 2nd at a private ranch, in College Station, TX so he will be in Texas this weekend.  He has another one on July 9th, private ranch in Austin, TX.  
Source: Gigmasters

FYI: James T. was headed home to Texas for this holiday weekend and Robby snapped from Dallas airport an hour ago (that could be a connection).

So watch the feet.  Where is JoJo?
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:59 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Luke has a gig on July 2nd at a private ranch, in College Station, TX so he will be in Texas this weekend.  He has another one on July 9th, private ranch in Austin, TX.  
Source: Gigmasters

FYI: James T. was headed home to Texas for this holiday weekend and Robby snapped from Dallas airport an hour ago (that could be a connection).

So watch the feet.  Where is JoJo?

wasn't she spotted today in a snapchat on a plane???

just FYI luke is SM silent since June 28 but not sure about snapchat

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:07 pm

Luke snapped was at the boxing gym with the ladies last night--Ashley Eicher the host/producer from Rolling Stone who interviewed him at CMA.  Said the ladies could knock him out. giggling  

That was last night.  Nothing since, but he is probably driving to Texas for his gig this Saturday.  Just my guess.

@luke__pell at @jamesjfuertes boxing club earlier today w/ @ashleyeicher and @thesheeva_tbc  #friends #boxing #nashvegas #girlpower #lukepell #bachelornation #titleboxing #nashvegas #lukeforbachelor #teamluke #lukeisnextbachelormaterial #countrysinger by @lukepellforbachelor

Source

Last edited by MiniDiva on Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To add IG photo)
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:10 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Luke snapped was at the boxing gym with the ladies last night--Ashley Eicher the host/producer from Rolling Stone who interviewed him at CMA.  Said the ladies could knock him out. giggling  

That was last night.  Nothing since, but he is probably driving to Texas for his gig this Saturday.  Just my guess.

and jojo is or was on a plane today.... mmmm

question: what is the connection between jojo and Ashley Eicher? because jojo follows Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:02 pm

Luke is performing with James T. tomorrow night in at The Tap,  College Town, Texas.  I hope some one video's this so we can see them together.  GirlPower - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 19 1f3b8  GirlPower - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 19 1f3a4   GirlPower - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 19 1710264613

GirlPower - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 19 Capture%20%20Luke%20Pell%20sold%20out_zpsmuft5eay

The Tap ‏@TapBcs  Jun 28
Friday's show w/James Taylor & Luke Pell
The Tap ‏@TapBcs  Jun 25
The Tap Retweeted The Tap
Oh Lord...James let us know he is bringing another Bachelor from the show...Luke will be on stage too...
Source:  @TapBcs
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:12 pm

Wow. Good for them both! I hope someone captures it also. Better yet, maybe some of our members will attend!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+59
Longhornfan
nutty1
Linds911
motheroffive
FMG2015