SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

life - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:39 pm

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

life - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:55 pm

Even if they were to meet up in Texas, there would be some signs, hints or clues, IMO.  Luke's been fairly active on SM, especially on weekends and during times that Jojo's gone MIA.  Or have I missed them both going radio silent and missing from SM at the same time?

I don't think they'd have given him back his phone to start a big SM clean up and fine tune his image if he'd have still been there.  Unlike Nick's return when he was allowed to post occasionally to distract and mislead, Luke was not a known face for Bachnation so just those that were following spoilers would've known who he was and been interested in keeping up.  And in the grand scheme of things those of us that sleuth, read spoilers and follow along during filming, is small in number compared to the overall numbers that watch the show. JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:18 pm

hopelessly_devoted wrote:So, IMO, we are basing the Luke as F4 on the spoilers from RS and the fact that Luke cleaned up his IG on 4/28. Is there anything else, really, other than the edit pointing to JoJo chasing Jordan?

But what if Luke wasn't voted off after HTD's and was given his phone by producers on 4/28 (while they were traveling) in order to do a little housecleaning and maybe contact his agent regarding his music gigs or whatever. Remember, Nick had his phone the entire time he was on Kaitlyn's season. It is not completely out of the realm of possibility.

That sunset behind them HTD scene reminds me of the film The Choice based on the Nicholas Sparks book. Luke reminds me of the guy in the movie who marries the girl. Remember too how the first one on one date of this season was all a series of choices. Interesting.

You are totally right Hopelessly.
Until the show is over or a clip like Nick and a snapchat like kaitlyn/shawn, I say that we can still hope.
Yes. I think a lot are against this option that Luke is the one but this season is so messed up.
So even if there is a 1% to believe that Luke is the one, I say lets find some positive clues our way and see if Luke is our final guy and Jojo saw what we see!!  life - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 1377737533
It does not matter if people pisses on our rain and let us hope and dream.  WE love Luke and our :rosiecolored are perfect on us and that is all what matter!!! It is fun to just stretch any possibility, even small ones!  life - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 2498057887

babs wrote:another thing that can't be ignored.  JoJo and Jordan's feet has been headed in the same direction since filming ended.  Luke, chase nor Robby have headed her way.  We have been keeping close tabs on their movements, so unless they have tricked us with some fancy sm moves, then they none of them seem to be F1.

Yes. I am also thinking that if I am in love with somebody, I am not sure I will seat on a sofa and tweet together.
Can you picture them, each on one side of the sofa and not caring about the other? #OUCH
I would say that if I am on my honeymoon phase and seeing the love of my life for only 1 or 2 days, I do not think I would loose my time tweeting. But hey! maybe they already know each other so well that they play iphone together?  :shootme:

Last edited by HEA on Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:20 pm

HEA wrote:luke made fun of himself again today

life - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Aa10
life - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Aaaa10

LUKE twitter / IG

Great pic of Luke :fanningfan . I love that his sense of humor and wittiness comes out in his sm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:22 pm

hopelessly_devoted wrote:
babs wrote:another thing that can't be ignored.  JoJo and Jordan's feet has been headed in the same direction since filming ended.  Luke, chase nor Robby have headed her way.  We have been keeping close tabs on their movements, so unless they have tricked us with some fancy sm moves, then they none of them seem to be F1.

But don't JoJo and Luke both live in Texas?

I think Luke mentioned Austin and Nashville. He was raised in a very small town Tulsa?
Jojo was raised in Argyle I think but leave in Dallas or Fort Knox?

I may be confused here.  Somebody else must confirm this because I think I have it wrong somewhere

relaxing wrote:

Great pic of Luke :fanningfan . I love that his sense of humor and wittiness comes out in his sm.

I know!! I think he is very smart, witty and has a very dry sense of humor. And he knows how to make fun of himself which I love!! :Nod:

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:29 pm

HEA wrote:

I think Luke mentioned Austin and Nashville. He was raised in a very small town Tulsa?

I may be confused here.  Somebody else must confirm this because I think I have it wrong somewhere

Tulsa is the second largest city in Oklahoma with a population close to 1 million people. Smiley

I believe you are thinking of Ft. Worth. Jojo lives in Dallas. Smiley

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:37 pm

Burnet, TX is his hometown.  It's northwest of Austin, but close enough to drive back and forth often, like hour, hour and a half drive.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:56 pm

FLChica wrote:
HEA wrote:

Tulsa is the second largest city in Oklahoma with a population close to 1 million people. Smiley

I believe you are thinking of Ft. Worth. Jojo lives in Dallas. Smiley

i AM canadian. does it show? cantstopl

so do you know where they live? life - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:58 pm

so he was raised in Burnet (thank you Ladybug) and she was raised in Argyle.

Does he live full time in Nashville and she in Dallas?

She mentioned several time Dallas on her twitter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:22 am

life - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Crazy210

life - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Crazy10
from teaser shared HERE

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:07 am

Just a reminder, this is not a fan thread. Smiley All discussion is welcome.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:47 am

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+59
Longhornfan
nutty1
Linds911
motheroffive
FMG2015