SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

life - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 Empty Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:28 am

Please continue discussion here. Smiley
thread 1

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

life - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:31 am

Per Albean99
I think it happens often that the true f2 goes home at 3 or 4, especially if they may be up for the next lead. No idea if that's what happens with Luke but at this point in the show he seems right up there.

Minidiva
Sounds like Luke's elimination at the HTD RC was a tough situation for JoJo and Luke based on Fleiss' tweets below.  He probably was intended to be one of her F3 but it was determined to let him go at F4 to either spare him and/or set him up for the next bachelor and his story line begins.  JMO.

Timeline for Luke's elimination:
Source:  Filming tread

HTD:  April 23
RC:   April 26
Luke's SM accounts reactivated:  April 28
Travel day for TB cast:  April 28

Fleiss' tweets the night of Luke's elimination at RC after HTD:

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister  Apr 26
Tough night for JoJo... 
Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister  Apr 27
Talk about a long goodbye...
#TheBachelorette
Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister  Apr 28
Aloha, Bachelor Nation...

Elan's tweet on April 28th:

IMO Elan was in transit from LAX to Texas and tweeted all day about his travels and other silly stuff so the following tweet may not be connected to the RC the night of April 26th.  JMO.

elan gale ‏@theyearofelan Apr 28
If you're cruel to anyone I love I will remember it forever and I will go very far out of my way to make your future unpleasant

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

life - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by MiniDiva Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:52 am

Luke and JoJo's Passionate Make-out session

Source:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzUPEzL-Hi4
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:54 am

I wonder if after the HTD's is when Kaityln and maybe Ali came back to talk to JoJo.  Kaitlyn said you have to look at the guys and look at what your life outside the bubble with them looks like...and choose the one that you fit with in RL daily lifestyle.  I think JoJo realized that was not Luke and production knew Jordan would be F1...so craft a wonderful long emotional goodbye for Luke to set him up for the Bachelor lead.  Hence F4 instead of his original intended position of F3.

I don't think that tweet from Elan was in reference to Luke or JoJo.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:11 pm

The above video clip is confusing as JoJo talks about them having an emotional and physical relationship with Luke.  She is definitely in to him, but not as much as Jordon.  Jordon offers her a different lifestyle than Luke, IMO and maybe that attracts her more so.   Luke's lifestyle is very down to earth, country and time on the road performing.  I think a woman would want to have that type of life and appreciate that type of life to be attracted enough to marry Luke.  Perhaps she got a good taste of life with Luke on the HTD and it didn't appeal to her.  no idea

JMO
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:15 pm

A lot of good thoughts.  I think that JoJo did have strong feelings for Luke but Luke is probably in a different place in his life than JoJo.  JoJo is still young and even though she says she wants to be married and have children, I don't think she's really ready for that life yet.  If she picks Jordan then I think she and Jordan are actually on the same page in their life.

I don't think Robby is in the bad boy club.  He is a silly fun guy.  I don't think he's a player or a cheater.  He is OTT with his audition for bachelor but that doesn't make him a bb.  With that being said, I also don't think, from what we have seen so far, that he and JoJo have the same level of passion as with Jordan and Luke.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:32 pm

babs wrote:A lot of good thoughts.  I think that JoJo did have strong feelings for Luke but Luke is probably in a different place in his life than JoJo.  JoJo is still young and even though she says she wants to be married and have children, I don't think she's really ready for that life yet.  If she picks Jordan then I think she and Jordan are actually on the same page in their life.

I don't think Robby is in the bad boy club.  He is a silly fun guy.  I don't think he's a player or a cheater.  He is OTT with his audition for bachelor but that doesn't make him a bb.  With that being said, I also don't think, from what we have seen so far, that he and JoJo have the same level of passion as with Jordan and Luke.

Excellent point!  I think Jordon offers her that fun, flashy, dating lifestyle that she would prefer at this point.  Luke is at a different place for sure but he may be a rising star in the music industry and you have to be ready to live that life.

JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:20 pm

babs wrote:A lot of good thoughts.  I think that JoJo did have strong feelings for Luke but Luke is probably in a different place in his life than JoJo.  JoJo is still young and even though she says she wants to be married and have children, I don't think she's really ready for that life yet.  If she picks Jordan then I think she and Jordan are actually on the same page in their life.

this is where I think differently. I DO think Jordan is a player and a cheater. 2 women (britanny and Jordan P) came out and did not gain anything with tabloid and came out IMO spontaneously. Then again we have those women with RS... but this is Luke thread so I will stop here. IMO

I think Luke asked to see Jojo again the following date of the F4 RC (see the dates on Fleiss tweets here) IMO

life - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 912
fleisse twitter

and this reminds me the F4 lawyer in dallas with deanna.... and a couple of F4 who 1/ were truly in love 2/wanted the bach gig ... both with the highly approval of the prods who thought it was perfect drama to spice the season. IMO

In this case, I believe Luke was in love.  Maybe the image of in love and not truly in love, but he was in love. IMO

The clip video is a perfect dust to send to public after the RAYA. Gives more fuel to the public that Jojo will never pick the bad boy because she will wake up and realize that before the finale.. CHOCKING, she did not... IMO

PLEASE welcome our next bachelor... Luke! IMO

everything above is coming out from my imagination and is my speculations and my opinion. TY

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:38 pm

@HEA can you repost the sunset Photos from Luke's HTD on this thread? TIA

They look like F1 spot photos IMO. Maybe they want us to believe Luke is F1.

Also someone posted that Luke has a rocky date in Epi 7 ...do you know anything about that?
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:46 pm

HEA wrote:

this is where I think differently. I DO think Jordan is a player and a cheater. 2 women (britanny and Jordan P) came out and did not gain anything with tabloid and came out IMO spontaneously. Then again we have those women with RS... but this is Luke thread so I will stop here. IMO

I think Luke asked to see Jojo again the following date of the F4 RC (see the dates on Fleiss tweets here) IMO

life - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 912
fleisse twitter

and this reminds me the F4 lawyer in dallas with deanna.... and a couple of F4 who 1/ were truly in love 2/wanted the bach gig ... both with the highly approval of the prods who thought it was perfect drama to spice the season. IMO

In this case, I believe Luke was in love.  Maybe the image of in love and not truly in love, but he was in love. IMO

The clip video is a perfect dust to send to public after the RAYA. Gives more fuel to the public that Jojo will never pick the bad boy because she will wake up and realize that before the finale.. CHOCKING, she did not... IMO

PLEASE welcome our next bachelor... Luke! IMO

everything above is coming out from my imagination and is my speculations and my opinion. TY

I don't see anything in this post that I disagree with. I, also, believe that Jordan is a cheater. I also think that Luke fell in love with JoJo. Probably bubble love that would have developed into more real love after the show, but I'm sure it felt real to him at the time. I also think that if the F4 RC ended the way we both think, then it was a set up for the next Bachelor.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:57 pm

MiniDiva wrote:@HEA can you repost the sunset Photos from Luke's HTD on this thread? TIA

They look like F1 spot photos IMO. Maybe they want us to believe Luke is F1.

Also someone posted that Luke has a rocky date in Epi 7 ...do you know anything about that?

If Alex get the quality time at group date, then she can totally have a second 1:1 with jordan and this would justify the diner with him and the 'I fell in you' and the 'this makes me so happy'. IMO

I think it is a second 1:1 with jordan no OR a second 1:1 with chase yes I really doubt it is Luke no
I think it is a second 1:1 with Jordan. IMO

I am maybe confused here? no idea

Rocky start is hiking? Did we sleuth a rocky montains in Bueno Aires?

life - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 Buenoa10
google search

Some main activities in Bueno Aires are:

- Football
- Tango
- Biking (popular along the Tigre)
- Horses (tons of ranches, )
- Hiking (Estancia Cristina & Fossil Canyon Trek or Iguazú Falls)

SOURCE 1
SOURCE 2
google searches

The sad part is I also believe that (IF i did not know better with jordan) that Luke is F1. But she is kissing each guy with this puppy love eyes. I am sure she love kissing luke. I am sure she likes him and lust about him. I am sure he is a great kisser too. But who picked the picnic setting, and who found the place to have the sunset behind them.... IMO

When I see that segment (hometown sunset). my immediate thought is ROMANTIC and LOVE. They are drowning into each other eyes. It is so very intense. This is when I think: WHAT IF... It is such a set up movie moment.... but I think sadly it was one way. Unless a major major turn of even which I doubt. But hey! why not? IMO

life - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 Hometo11
life - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 Home11
my scaps from recorded TV

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:01 pm

babs wrote:

I don't see anything in this post that I disagree with.  I, also, believe that Jordan is a cheater.  I also think that Luke fell in love with JoJo.  Probably bubble love that would have developed into more real love after the show, but I'm sure it felt real to him at the time.  I also think that if the F4 RC ended the way we both think, then it was a set up for the next Bachelor.

Sorry @babs I thought you said that Jordan is innocent and the edits lied on how a good man he is. life - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 2498057887

yes, it was a set up but I am sure he was happy to comply even if deep down he knew he had zero chance to change her mind. When we are in love, we are quite desperate IMO. Who knows?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+59
Longhornfan
nutty1
Linds911
motheroffive
FMG2015