SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelormonday - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:22 pm

But why would Jo meet him half way or anywhere in Texas before flying onto CA, if he's busy and staying in TX?  

And she hasn't been spotted anywhere else since the airport, has she?  If she was there with friends, family or Becca, I would expect SM activity and sitings.  If she was flying in to do media or something for the show, I would expect her to fly into and out of LAX.  

If this is indeed a SHV weekend, then Luke would be with her if he was F1.  No point in traveling and being sequestered in a SH, if they're not together.  JMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

bachelormonday - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by grace8136 Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:27 pm

HEA wrote:
jen689 wrote:
HEA wrote:...I have my android with me at all time...
As far as I know if you have an android devise you can download the snapchat app JMO

OK... I am going to try that !! thank you! handwave

here's the link... https://play.google.com/store/apps

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:40 pm

If there is a SHV, do we think that we should get some snapchat (luke or jordan). In 20 seasons, how many times were we lucky enough to get some solid proof the lead and F1 were together (I recall Ashley and JP going out of an hotel, Kaitlyn/Shawn, Nick Vial vid... who else?)

jordan is at a wedding this WE. I hardly see him get in get out IMO

This is national WE. people are enjoying family and friends, just like our national day here in canada july 1.

I honestly do not understand the logic that it is okay to be in the same state (Cali) with jordan and think they may have a SHV ... but not think the same way with Luke.

She was seen at the airport on July 1. He was spotted to snapchat Delta airlines on july 1. so she was coming from somewhere IMO. Why not texas? it takes only 3 hours from his gig to dallas. Plus he has all the material, so he could have use a truck, not a plane.

Do we know if yes or not he lives in Dallas, Austin or Nashville? 1 recent clue lead me to Dallas (asking a friend to find a golf place in dallas).

I think it is possible. I do not say it was or is. I just gave a theory with possibilities. If it was proven that she was never in texas this week, then no problem. but we do not know her full schedule do we? And for me IF (big fat if) she was in texas, opportunities were possible to meet Luke.

Now I will also give the same opportunities with Jordan and think that he may not spent the full long weekend at this marriage unless we have scapchats. And maybe he spent time in between (like luke) with jojo.

So luke or Jordan are, for me, good candidates IMO  Hugesmile

ETA: Everything above is just my opinion. TY

Last edited by HEA on Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:53 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:43 pm

grace8136 wrote:
HEA wrote:
jen689 wrote:
As far as I know if you have an android devise you can download the snapchat app JMO

OK... I am going to try that !! thank you! handwave

here's the link... https://play.google.com/store/apps

thank you so much! if i can use it, I will sent you a bowl of (online ) cookies bachelormonday - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:57 pm

I guess I don't understand when they would have actually been together this week, was part of my point.  They've been traveling and both have been or are in the state of TX. Ok, but that doesn't mean they were together while in TX.

She was seen arriving in CA on July 1, right?  And Luke had been in Nashville earlier in the week.  He was dealing with layovers, probably ATL airport since he was flying delta, before getting to TX.  Would have to double check times of posts on SM and here, but wasn't she in CA by the time he got to TX?  

And while Jordan mentioned the wedding this weekend, I don't think he's actually been spotted.  So no proof, yet, he is actually there and not on a SHV.

I do think it's important to keep sleuthing and keeping track of clues in case it's a foiler, but at this point, I'm just not seeing a lot to point towards Luke and Jojo having spent time together post filming. Maybe we'll get confirmation one way or the other on where all the guys and Jojo are later tonight or this weekend.  But IMO, the longer Jojo and any of the other guys stay/are radio silent and the more Luke is seen out and about performing, the less I can see a chance at a foiler or him being F1. JMOAA

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:08 pm

SLA44 wrote:I had another thought - the previews show them horseback riding on Luke's HTD and horseback riding on this show seems to be the kiss of death.  On Sean's season they went horseback riding on the 2 on 1 date but that one was a bit different.  On Des' season they went horseback riding on was it Brandon's FD and he went home.  On Andi's season they went horseback riding on Chris Soules FD and he went home and in JoJo's season Alex goes horseback riding on his 1 on 1 and he goes home.  I don't think horseback riding on Luke's HTD may have been the best thing to do with the record of horseback riding dates.   no idea

I'm a little behind here, but I thought of a horseback riding date that did not end badly - Chris S and Becca had one, I think on her first 1-1.  I know she wasn't F1, but she probably would have been if she had given him any encouragement.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 627

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:55 pm

Buckeye_Fan wrote:
SLA44 wrote:I had another thought - the previews show them horseback riding on Luke's HTD and horseback riding on this show seems to be the kiss of death.  On Sean's season they went horseback riding on the 2 on 1 date but that one was a bit different.  On Des' season they went horseback riding on was it Brandon's FD and he went home.  On Andi's season they went horseback riding on Chris Soules FD and he went home and in JoJo's season Alex goes horseback riding on his 1 on 1 and he goes home.  I don't think horseback riding on Luke's HTD may have been the best thing to do with the record of horseback riding dates.   no idea

I'm a little behind here, but I thought of a horseback riding date that did not end badly - Chris S and Becca had one, I think on her first 1-1.  I know she wasn't F1, but she probably would have been if she had given him any encouragement.
I guess I forgot about that one so maybe one did turn out okay.  I was just trying to figure out what could have gone wrong on Luke's HTD that led to an elimination is all.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:06 pm

They choose to use his small town to tape his intro. and I think this is a small town with nothing much to do. Luke is a texas cowboy and horses are part of his DNA (intro). No way would they pass this somehow in hometown. I think on his second 1:1, there are horses too (barn and hays) RS also shared that they were seen in a Texas Bar known for their burgers. He is texan. I would say that his small town in the middle of big ole texas do not offer much activities, just saying. But again, he does not live there anymore and jojo knows that. Her decision will not be based because he lives in a middle of nowhere. She knows already he is a singer and shares his time between Nashville and Austin (and Dallas?). He is not a redneck cowboy (she said it twice). And BTW I would not be surprised if we even see tacos somewhere with the BBQ and horse riding! cantstopl (kidding)

bachelormonday - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 1646190589

Back to top Go down

Post by chase4me Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:37 pm

Luke is rocking the crowd!!!

chase4me

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:39 pm

chase4me wrote:Luke is rocking the crowd!!!

What crowd?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:44 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
chase4me wrote:Luke is rocking the crowd!!!

What crowd?
There's a video of him performing on the Fan thread.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:58 pm

Thanks @SLA44

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+59
Longhornfan
nutty1
Linds911
motheroffive
FMG2015