SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelormonday - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by babs Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:28 pm

I think I remember Ben saying on his media tour after the ATFR that one of the safe houses was in Pasadena. Ontario airport would be closer to there than LAX. My son flies in and out of that airport every other week. to bad he flew in one day before JoJo.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

bachelormonday - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:26 am

I'm glad sleuthing is still going on. yes

My personal opinion is that luke is being earmarked as the next lead form his Intro consisting of his armed forces backstory plus those brooding poses against the barn to the sexy man edit he has been given. Perhaps he is going to be the most interesting lead in Recent years. it's high time instead of vanilla we get a mans man.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:23 am

Yes, this thread has been hopping for a long time and supporting Luke for great possibilities. :yes:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:33 pm

There might be a good reason JoJo doesn't end up on the farm/ranch with Luke.   cantstopl
Any woman that ends up with Luke will have to appreciate the country life which includes his sport of hunting wild pigs.  I just rain across this last season photo of JoJo and it made be laugh.  Just kidding around.   Smiley

Never Forget #tbt - #thebachelorette #teamjojo #thebacheloretteabc #thebachelorette12 #thebachelor #bachelorinparadise #bachelor #bachelorette #womentellall #roseceremony #finalrose #bachelornation #jojofletcher #bachelormansion #bachelormonday #jojo #abc by @thebacheloretteabc

Last edited by MiniDiva on Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by chase4me Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:10 pm

Ohhh this is a joke. No worries. A well rounded dude like Luke has women chasing him right now.

chase4me

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:33 pm

^^ That's for sure! There are plenty of beautiful women that will be willing to be with Luke and his horses. I don't think he lives on a farm nor has pigs. He seems to travel a lot more than he is on the ranch.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:21 pm

I don't think Luke lives on a ranch - he has been living in Nashville and his other favorite place is Austin.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:31 pm

SLA44 wrote:I don't think Luke lives on a ranch - he has been living in Nashville and his other favorite place is Austin.

Yeah, Luke may have been on a ranch before West Point, after I think it was just part of the intro package like Jordan with football and Robby with swimming, past life stuff. Nashville and Austin are both really fun cities with great live music scenes if that is something you enjoy. I loved living in Austin and would go back in a heartbeat if I could.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:46 pm

I was joking about JoJo and the wild pigs.  giggling   But from what I have seen in Lukes SM, he is country to the core and loves his sports hunting that apparently he was raised doing. IMO.  My feeling any woman that he ends up will have an appreciation for his interests.

IA, Austin and Nashville are fabulous cities to live in and he seems to have time split between both.  I thought he had a photo of a house he owned on his SM but it is not there anymore and I don't recall if that house was in Texas or Tennessee.  

He is well known everywhere now and has screaming female fans to prove it.  Smiley

JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:56 pm

MiniDiva wrote:I was joking about JoJo and the wild pigs.  giggling   But from what I have seen in Lukes SM, he is country to the core and loves his sports hunting that apparently he was raised doing. IMO.  My feeling any woman that he ends up will have an appreciation for his interests.

IA, Austin and Nashville are fabulous cities to live in and he seems to have time split between both.  I thought he had a photo of a house he owned on his SM but it is not there anymore and I don't recall if that house was in Texas or Tennessee.  

He is well known everywhere now and has screaming female fans to prove it.  Smiley

JMO.

I totally agree that he loves all the country boy stuff. There is a country song out right now about hunting, fishing and loving every minute of it. I think Luke loves both the country and city and his ideal woman will love both too. I know a lot of Georgia girls who would love both, so I don't think he will have a hard time finding the right woman when he wants to. I don't think JoJo was that woman, but they do have a nice physical chemistry so that has been fun to watch. I still get giggly thinking about him holding her up with one arm, :fanningfan
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:15 pm

HEA wrote:Saturday July 2 - Private concert
John Swanner lives Waco, Texas

bachelormonday - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 Frisco12
John Swanner FACEBOOK

HEA wrote:Saturday July 2 - Private concert
John Swanner lives Waco, Texas

bachelormonday - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 Frisco12
John Swanner FACEBOOK

Why are these two posts in the clue's for F1 thread? He has been busy all week and weekend and was jogging this morning. This might be a SHV weekend since JoJo and Jordan are quite, which is consistent with many previous SHV's over the July 4 weekend. Chase and Robby are accounted for as well as per SM.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:16 pm

Luke is such a man. I think the combo city/country is a huge turn on. The right woman will be into both. I like that Luke has lived life in a very meaningful way...it gives him substance and depth.  JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+59
Longhornfan
nutty1
Linds911
motheroffive
FMG2015