SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SundayFunday - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:20 pm

DELETED: no longer accurate considering the incriminated pictures shared giggling

Last edited by HEA on Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

SundayFunday - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by grace8136 Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:20 pm

cedarlea wrote:What kinds of things did Luke delete from his IG when he did the clean up?

We don't know on his IG because it was set to private. We just noticed his numbers go down. His numbers on twitter were changing some too weeks before that and his background changed. There was someone else working on his accounts. I just don't know if that someone would feel free to delete half his pics. You can go back to his first thread to see what was happening.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3461p108-luke-pell-bachelorette-12-sleuthing-spoilers

It's not impossible that Jordan left at F4 and came back. Like I said, Luke reactivated his fb on May 13th which would be in keeping with Chase, Jordan and Robby. MF also had another tweet on May 1 (the day Luke's SM was actually cleaned up) Luke could have had his FD and been sent home by May 1.

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister  May 1
JoJo just did something I can hardly believe... #TheBachelorette

I'm going to think it's the fakest season ever if this happens, but it's not out of the realm of possibility and could also explain why RS had Chase and Luke mixed up at first.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:21 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:It's in the original thread with lots of discussion on the number of posts deleted.  I'm not trying to be rude, but seriously, lots of questions that keep being brought up can be answered if one takes the time to look back threw the early pages of his original thread.

JC posted it April 28th, suggesting whoever was doing the clean up unlike the tweet ASAP.  laugh out loud  

Original Post

@KadieBrooke
Just feeling up on @Luke__Pell
SundayFunday - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 CFwBCZJUMAAlWrB

He doesn't look all that bothered or uncomfortable with her hand placement to me.  JMO

OOOOOOOO I did not see that!!!

yup. it is definitely a WTH picture !!! cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:24 pm

That fan took things too far. It's not cute. It's not funny, imo. 
I don't think he had any clue that was going to happen until it happened.
Seriously, wth is wrong with some people?(fans)

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:32 pm

^ He liked the picture after the fact on Twitter though, so even if he didn't potentially know she was going to do that, it must not have bothered him because otherwise, there's no need to like a picture like that. Nasty. IMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:33 pm

Kashathediva wrote:That fan took things too far. It's not cute. It's not funny, imo. 
I don't think he had any clue that was going to happen until it happened.
Seriously, wth is wrong with some people?(fans)
I agree  I don't think he had a clue it was going to happen either.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:36 pm

Kasha, I agree with you on everything except maybe the not knowing it would happen.  Since he actually liked the tweet/pic when the fan posted it.  Maybe he didn't realize the hand placement was going to happen, but why like the tweet/pic?  It's one thing to take fan pics and like tweets from fans, but that is not one he should have, IMO.  By liking it, he made it appear he was ok with it and that the action would be acceptable for other fans to do.  JMOAA

ETA:  Jinx Ash!  I didn't see your post, I could've saved myself, time from typing out my post!  laugh out loud  We seem to be following each other around and of like minds today!  Hugesmile

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:38 pm

:shocked!: Well that fan certainly got a hand full!   Embarassed
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:40 pm

If I might be considering a future with the next season, whether I really liked it or not I would probably tag a like on it because it was something a "fan" chose to do. 
Not liking it would be putting a stick in the mud for her and then if you want fans and want to have another season with a fan following, that might not be wise.
It's the road of least resistance in other words. Either way it was a lose-lose situation as it got people talking about it--and that makes it a win-win, too, I guess.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:42 pm

No telling what was in the 300+ IG pics he deleted.

So, anyone think the F4 could be Jordan and he comes back? Luke goes out at F3 by May 1st?

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:44 pm

At this point, ^ I do not. I think Luke will go at F4.
If the editing changes, maybe I will reconsider.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:44 pm

grace8136 wrote:No telling what was in the 300+ IG pics he deleted.

So, anyone think the F4 could be Jordan and he comes back? Luke goes out at F3 by May 1st?
Imo, no, I can't imagine she'd take him back and all the way to f1 if he left. Trust/security is her trigger and leaving the show is the death knell for security in this situation.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+59
Longhornfan
nutty1
Linds911
motheroffive
FMG2015