SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamluke - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 52 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by sosleepy Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:04 pm

Oh I'm totally on board with the Chris = Luke; Brooks = Jordan. But with the Chris/Luke character bailing instead of the other way around.

My prediction is JoJo isn't Luke's type at all, and that will become glaringly obvious on our television screens winter 2017. laugh out loud

If Brooks had proposed, it would have fizzled out like most do. The best thing he could have done was leave when he did. He really let BOTH Chris and Des have a HEA that they almost didn't get. The difference between Luke and Chris, was Chris was very into Des and very ready to commit.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

teamluke - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 52 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:07 pm

^^And likewise, Luke may want to step aside to give JoJo her HEA! He is that kind of guy, IMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:25 pm

So based on the pictures of kaits and and is final four Chase was going home but something happens

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:15 pm

see2love wrote:Honestly if not for the fact that Jojo always goes missing on the weekends sleuthed to be SHV and Luke is all over the place on those days I Would have being so sure she picked him. Watching the show he is the only one i see a stable and progressive relationship with. She      always leans in to him and initiates their kisses. She has said stuff about missing him, not wanting the night to end, even in her blogs calling him her calm place( not verbatim). She has asked about plans post show, asked about his past experiences wanting tto know what makes him him. Has talked about intense passion and an emotional connection. I think Jordan is like the jock she has a serious crush on while Luke os the steady dependable cute nerd that she needs but isnt aware she does yet. I will repeat what I have said before Luke is like Desiree's Chris while Jordan is the Brooks.

JMHO

I am fully on board with you.

You forgot that the edits mentioned 4 times 'husband' on top of Luke, she mentioned 4 times CRAZY about Luke (one even right before she went to bed), she said to him what is on my signature (cameramen away from them, we can hardly hear in their mic because they are whispering), she always make sure to add 'more meaningful' 'more layers' with 'sexy' associated with Luke. IMO

But then what is for me way more revealing is the clues after show: wearing favorite luke color tank (Camo) listening their song Dan+Shay in a scapshot... the last 3 weeks liking Unicorn, unicorn cups with becca snapshots (even an edit with luke at his last date with the little white poney .. she said: you rode a white horse like this). She said a couple of time that she was happy with what they had, no trust issue. I even think that in my signature she added: I am feeling good about us. but not sure. At hometown she is nervous to meet his parents... typical for a meeting with future in laws. Also Luke IG romantic post about jojo and their time. We even have a WITNESS of last week concert telling us that he WROTE A SONG about jojo!!!! That is huge. IMO

What do we have with Jordan? He did not even post a thing about Dallas event... for a guy that his girlfriend leaves there and is totally emotional about it? There is no romantic IG about their time, seals or yacht or plane or vinewards... nothing except a 'looking to the right direction when both are looking in different direction on pic' and a next to each other seat sex talk. By the way I am still waiting the confirmation that he DELETED his profile on RAYA... IMO

Robby is totally on the other hand a bit desperate about his #teamrojo and we know he was seen by multiple people on this dating APP IMO

For me it is no brain. Jojo is with Luke now. I am sticking to this option with possible prods manipulations ending at FRC, a possible mesmick with a possible twisted switch or whatever. But today, she is with Luke. IMO

For me, the 'brooks' was Robby (the hidden edited Robby), then the 'Brooks #2' was Jordan (switch somewhere along the way, probably in argentina). The 'Chris' being Luke. IMO

EVERYTHING here is just my opinion and my speculations only. TYVM

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:26 pm

I wouldn't read too much into Jordan not responding as if he is JoJo's chosen one.  Isn't that what an F1 usually do.  They keep quiet about their feelings.  Lauren did it and I'm sure most of the others did too.  We have had ones that went too far and exposed themselves but that is not what is expected of them.  The other guy's job is to act like they are the F1.  All is to throw us off.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:35 pm

HEA wrote:
see2love wrote:Honestly if not for the fact that Jojo always goes missing on the weekends sleuthed to be SHV and Luke is all over the place on those days I Would have being so sure she picked him. Watching the show he is the only one i see a stable and progressive relationship with. She      always leans in to him and initiates their kisses. She has said stuff about missing him, not wanting the night to end, even in her blogs calling him her calm place( not verbatim). She has asked about plans post show, asked about his past experiences wanting tto know what makes him him. Has talked about intense passion and an emotional connection. I think Jordan is like the jock she has a serious crush on while Luke os the steady dependable cute nerd that she needs but isnt aware she does yet. I will repeat what I have said before Luke is like Desiree's Chris while Jordan is the Brooks.

JMHO

I am fully on board with you.

You forgot that the edits mentioned 4 times 'husband' on top of Luke, she mentioned 4 times CRAZY about Luke (one even right before she went to bed), she said to him what is on my signature (cameramen away from them, we can hardly hear in their mic because they are whispering), she always make sure to add 'more meaningful' 'more layers' with 'sexy' associated with Luke. IMO

But then what is for me way more revealing is the clues after show: wearing favorite luke color tank (Camo) listening their song Dan+Shay in a scapshot... the last 3 weeks liking Unicorn, unicorn cups with becca snapshots (even an edit with luke at his last date with the little white poney .. she said: you rode a white horse like this). She said a couple of time that she was happy with what they had, no trust issue. I even think that in my signature she added: I am feeling good about us. but not sure. At hometown she is nervous to meet his parents... typical for a meeting with future in laws. Also Luke IG romantic post about jojo and their time. We even have a WITNESS of last week concert telling us that he WROTE A SONG about jojo!!!! That is huge. IMO

What do we have with Jordan? He did not even post a thing about Dallas event... for a guy that his girlfriend leaves there and is totally emotional about it? There is no romantic IG about their time, seals or yacht or plane or vinewards... nothing except a 'looking to the right direction when both are looking in different direction on pic' and a next to each other seat sex talk. By the way I am still waiting the confirmation that he DELETED his profile on RAYA... IMO

Robby is totally on the other hand a bit desperate about his #teamrojo and we know he was seen by multiple people on this dating APP IMO

For me it is no brain. Jojo is with Luke now. I am sticking to this option with possible prods manipulations ending at FRC, a possible mesmick with a possible twisted switch or whatever. But today, she is with Luke. IMO

For me, the 'brooks' was Robby (the hidden edited Robby), then the 'Brooks #2' was Jordan (switch somewhere along the way, probably in argentina). The 'Chris' being Luke. IMO

EVERYTHING here is just my opinion and my speculations only. TYVM

Can you explain the line I highlighted above? TVM
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by chase4me Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:43 pm

@HEA, thanks for such a beautiful post or should I say summary. My opinion is that: how can Jojo embark on a relationship with Jordan even for the sake of a reality show? Can you imagine what a post show media rounds will look like? I guess Jordan show 2.0.

This Jordan guy offered nothing except headache upon headache throughout each episode. And today when Chris Harrison on a radio interview confirmed that Jordan drama was real and not production generated. That was it for me, not that I needed that confirmation though. Good luck to Jojo!

chase4me

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:02 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:This is from the Promo Video GA posted upthread.  We have the guys lined up for the RC, JoJo about to give her first rose, Luke asks JoJo if he can talk to her for a sec, and JoJo's reaction to the question. (Assuming it is in sequence).

Is Luke standing in the F4 position based on previous F4 RC or does he appear to be in the F2 position?  

teamluke - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 52 Capture%20Jojo%20Rose%20Hanger%20Guys_zpsrdkxxxnz

Source

teamluke - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 52 070615-kaitlynroseceremonystart

abc7.com

teamluke - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 52 Article-2684202-1F77D58C00000578-394_634x381

dailymail.co.uk

teamluke - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 52 The-final-four-for-deanna

tvfanatic.com

I can't find Des' season.

On all the photo's above aren't the F1's all on the right side? Thanks!
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:05 am

^^Excellent point. Yes. The F1 is in the far right position.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:08 am

Frymama wrote:
HEA wrote:snipped

Also Luke IG romantic post about jojo and their time.
We even have a WITNESS of last week concert telling us that he WROTE A SONG about jojo!!!! That is huge. IMO

What do we have with Jordan? He did not even post a thing about Dallas event...

snipped

Can you explain the line I highlighted above?  TVM

On Luke IG, you do not see crazy stuff about his time with jojo but he talks about STORY (versus adventure or journey). A story has most of the time a happy ending if it is a fairy-tale unicorn ending. He posted also 'memories are forever' with Dan+Shay official pic (she made a point to snapchat that in her camo tank), he also posted their time at firefight GD saying: she's smoke (aka hot imo), he posted a reference about 'girlfriend':  When it sinks in you're at a pool party with your girlfriend and her 19 other boyfriend, he posted this romantic saying: Will you accept this rose? #yaaas, and did not forget to post his time on his last date in argentina.

If we go on Jordan, there is only 2 posts with jojo and nothing that romantic. If we go on Robby, then it is more romantic but we know he tried to gain followers thru jade so IMO it is not genuine at all (on top of being seen on a dating APP)

So. yes. It is possible that he edit himself all along as the next bach but I truly do not see that. On his instagram, we see nothing about singing or very little, everything is on his facebook mostly posted by others, he just accept the post on his wall. Not even sure he is still doing it himself (my theory).

--

jordan did not post a tweet about DALLAS event. none. The guy do use twitter. It is easy to take his cell and just say: praying for Dallas. done. .... but he did not say a word. versus jojo... and Luke (luke being a TX it is normal, I do not see this as a clue).

chase4me wrote:@HEA, thanks for such a beautiful post or should I say summary. My opinion is that: how can Jojo embark on a relationship with Jordan even for the sake of a reality show? Can you imagine what a post show media rounds will look like? I guess Jordan show 2.0.

This Jordan guy offered nothing except headache upon headache throughout each episode. And today when Chris Harrison on a radio interview confirmed that Jordan drama was real and not production generated. That was it for me, not that I needed that confirmation though. Good luck to Jojo!

bestbud! She could embark on this relationship because the prods and handler brainwashed her. She was exhausted. She said the only think she did on her free time was sleeping. I totally see the whispering in her ears saying that jordan wants to propose and whatever they can use to do it. She was literally sedated on the ITM, probably cried to sleep. So if she ends up with Jordan, few weeks/days later in real word, either she remain on this honeymoon for a while becasue lets face it, playing james bond is fun, or she understood (with friends, brothers, family, tabloids) who is jordan, asked questions, did not get answers... whatever.... and they broke up, who knows the reasons but for me it cannot be a ever after happy fairy-tale ending with Jordan with ALL the bad edits he got.

Lets remember what she repeats all the time during her interviews: she wants someone who make her feel SAFE, PROTECTED and someone she can TRUST.

For me it is no brain who fit this description. (especially when she mention in her blog how luke's hand make her fell (present tense) safe.... So many present tense when she talks about luke on her blogs...

PLEASE understand that everything here is my opinion and speculations. TY

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:09 am

MiniDiva wrote:^^Excellent point. Yes. The F1 is in the far right position.

@JBF said that we have exceptions

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:04 am

I really hope you are right HEA, although, I would like to see Luke as the next bachelor.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+59
Longhornfan
nutty1
Linds911
motheroffive
FMG2015