SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamluke - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:07 pm

@Frymama   I was concerned that the girl was teasing her friends and it was a hoax which is why I put the caveat.  However, she has been in CA for the week and not in Nashville.  She has probably been staying at/near the same LA hotel that the guys are at, hence she is running into them as her friends point out.  She is a lovely model and is probably attracting the attention of the guys as well, IMO.  I never used the term photo shop but I was wondering if she borrowed someone's else's photo to tease her friends.  The fact that she took a photo with Chad in CA earlier that week just proves her location.

It was late at night when I found it and may not have made sense, but I definitely saw the photo earlier that day and bypassed it as one in Nashville.  Upon checking it out later, I realized she was in CA.  

My belief is, Luke was hanging out at the Nashville Bar Wednesday night and went directly to the airport afterwards.  There were connecting flights out that night and a non-stop at 6AM the next morning.  Therefore I don't find it surprising he had the same clothes on that he planned to travel in.  Also, I have never seen him use one of those filters, and probably only agreed to a photo with a filter to obscure who he was.  Except she did use his tweet and it was accessible by people looking for stuff like that.   Hugesmile

JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

teamluke - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Frymama Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:22 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Or perhaps he was slated to look that way so he would have an empathetic audience (ala JoJo last season) for a springboard into his own season.

I definitely think Luke was her real F2--borderline F1--very much like her last season. In this respect, I feel the 2 seasons really parallel.  We are not going to see that show, but I think that is what happened in her heart based on all we have seen and clips we have seen in HTD,  I think all of their obviously their discussions of his music career hav been edited out, but I agree with everything posted above about the strain that type of relationship puts on a relationship.  IMO, and what I have heard from strong sources, this is exactly why this amazing, beautiful man is single.  However, he is 31, and as he says in HTD preview, "family and friends are everything".  Think about that picture he took with all his West Point buddies and their families and then:  there's Luke-alone. As I understand it, he is very ready to find a wife and start a family of his own AND pursue his passion.  His service in military gave him a late start, so it will be a challenge, but IMO, he has the character and discipline to pull it off.  

So, quickly, TPTP see they have Bachelor gold, IMO bigger bigger than Sean Lowe and I predict some of highest ratings ever, Jo Jo had strong feelings for Jordan anyway..so they nudged /manipulated in direction of sending Luke home in a "shocking and dramatic" fashion.  All of this, IMO m
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:45 pm

Tim from ready for love manages his music career and relationship very well. It depends on the people involved as i dont see it as a problem with the right people.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:48 pm

If Luke does the next bachelor, he will turn 32 during filming. I hope that don't have a bunch of immature, silly girls on the cat and recruit some great matches for him.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:53 pm

MiniDiva wrote:If Luke does the next bachelor, he will turn 32 during filming.  I hope that don't have a bunch of immature, silly girls on the cat and recruit some great matches for him.
That is my greatest fear of what will happen plus there would be some crazies in there.  As much as I would love to see more of him I think I would rather he stay away from this franchise and find someone on his own.  IMO he is too good of person for this scripted show that has no real reality to it anyway.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:01 pm

SLA44 wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:If Luke does the next bachelor, he will turn 32 during filming.  I hope that don't have a bunch of immature, silly girls on the cat and recruit some great matches for him.
That is my greatest fear of what will happen plus there would be some crazies in there.  As much as I would love to see more of him I think I would rather he stay away from this franchise and find someone on his own.  IMO he is too good of person for this scripted show that has no real reality to it anyway.

Good Post

I feel the same way.  He is such a great guy and deserves a great woman, but I don't trust TPTB to avoid the drama with Luke, despite the fact that he is a gold mine and like a character right out of a Nicholas Sparks romance book.  Someone please save this man stat!    blowkiss

JMO
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:13 pm

All he has to do is just say no.

No to tptb and no to the whole falling in love on TV.

That simple.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:38 pm

I can't ever see Luke being her F1, never was IMO. Luke's role was the one Kaitlyn and Ali warned her about.

Everyone has a role, Luke's was not the F1, potential bachelor yes, F1, no IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:46 pm

For all the Luke and Jo lovers, nikkthequick posted an IG pic of them. Not sure if it was posted already.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by babiebyrdie Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:49 pm

This my first time posting on this site so please correct me if I'm not doing this right, but these are my observations based on social media:

1) This entire season has been all about the unicorn, which is interesting because the promos for the show never mentioned anything about JoJo's love for unicorns. She never posted a pic of a unicorn on her social media, even before Ben's season. Then Luke shows up and we see all of these references about JoJo finding her unicorn all over social media. IMO
2) I haven't seen one picture of JoJo and Jordan posted by the producers, but I've seen tons of Luke and JoJo (intimate moments that weren't shown during the episodes)
3) JoJo has posted several references to Luke on her Snapchat and Instagram - the photo of the unicorn on the first night of the season, another unicorn post a few weeks later. Then we see the snapchat post where she's listening to the Dan + Shay song from her and luke's date, a photo of her wearing Camo, and then more unicorn references from her photo shoot with Becca. If JoJo is currently with Jordan, that's a very strange way to profess your love of the person you're with - essentially she's making references to another man, Luke. Especially with the Dan and Say song. IMO the unicorn has nothing to do with JoJo herself (she's not a unicorn expert) and more to do with her and Luke together
4) Luke's mom's post of the fan video (Luke and JoJo) which has since been deleted

Now this show has been on for several seasons and I'm sure the producers have caught on to all of the Sleuthers and RS... is it possible that they are trying to trick America? I'm a woman in love and the passion I've seen from Luke and JoJo is the some of the most passion I've ever seen in the franchise. IMO. We know that JoJo is in LA, and apparently Luke is in LA. This could be an SHV for them as much as it could be for her and Jordan. I'm not counting Luke out until I actually see him exit this show. I'm just not convinced yet.

babiebyrdie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:53 pm

^ All that JoJo stuff just seems like coincidences to me.

All JoJo sees in Luke is passion IMO. She just wants to jump him. That's it. He's the guy Ali and Des talked about lust and love and the passion being too crazy but knowing the difference (in her heart at least.)

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:57 pm

babiebyrdie  starwelcome

Yes, there are a lot of questions this season which is why we continue to sleuth here.  For some, it is not over until the fat lady sings, or in Luke's case, until he leaves the tarmac.   :gotcha:
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+59
Longhornfan
nutty1
Linds911
motheroffive
FMG2015