SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelormonday - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 54 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:40 am

HEA wrote:^^ welcomeback hopelessly
Sorry you had bad days

Thanks HEA. You are too nice! Like my avi says, just gonna hold on 'till the end. 
 bachelormonday - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 54 1377737533

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

bachelormonday - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 54 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Seabear Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:07 am

What a wonderful post LukeFan!! I so enjoyed reading both versions of the lyrics. That is a total love song for JoJo. Hopefully the July reference means a SHV with JoJo. Thanks for posting them....And Welcome!! :Welcome

HEA....I would love for you to be right and have an epic spoiler of Luke F1 instead of the ending that is so predictably obvious with Jordan F1. celebrate

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:12 am

I wonder if Jojo let go of Luke because she at that point felt stronger for Jordan but was afraid of falling more and more for LUKE and have it hot hot hot with him in the fantasy suit. I am sure going in to this whole process her fear would be doing the same to someone as Ben did to her. I am pretty sure she would do what she could not to fall in love with two guys and not to sleep with two?!! Having really strong feelings for Luke is what causes her break down. I can't imagen she lets go of him so early for lack of feeling... I guess those feelings for Luke could come back (if they were ever gone) once she realize who Jordan really is (IMO).

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:17 am

IF she lets go of Luke for the reasons written above and things go bad between her and Jordan I can imagen what she feels seeing those very steamy kisses between her and Luke

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:25 am

Miyala,

I feel that if she lets him go (and she probably does), that this is why...or that she admits something of this nature to him, and he leaves not wanting to put her in that position or something like that.

And, although, I do think he will be TB and not end up with her, IMO I 100 % believe he truly does love her like Molly loved Jason...and that if Jo Jo had a change of heart after feeling that it was not what she thought it would be with Jordan or that he isn't who she thought he was, etc. that at any point over the next few weeks/months leading up to TB...that he would walk away from TB and pursue a future with her.

So, IMO...this hopeless LuJo fan (because I am 100% convinced that he is madly in love with her) doesn't think he will get the girl...but holds out for the glimmer of hope that somehow, someway, they will be the odds and that it is "meant to be."--even if in the absolute most unconventional and real way in show's her. Yep, I am that goofy "The Vow" romantic girl.
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:38 am

I also believe that could be a possibility BUT I am not sure that they are a good fit. I hope he will be TB and if he is I believe he will choose a totally different girl that JOJO in the end. Nobody can deny their passion though... right?

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:39 am

It will be interesting to see if all his kisses are that passionate, regardless with who. If so... I don't know if I can take a whole season with him :fanningfan

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by LukeFan Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:05 am

Miyala wrote:It will be interesting to see if all his kisses are that passionate, regardless with who. If so... I don't know if I can take a whole season with him :fanningfan

OMG I know @Miyala!

I think JoJo is too scared to take him into the FS because she knows she wouldn't be able to say no or control herself! I sure couldn't if he kissed me like that!  :girlfan  Jumping hearts

LukeFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:13 am

If it's that good between them, why doesn't she choose him?

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by LukeFan Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:17 am

hopelessly_devoted wrote:
Welcome LukeFan and congrats on what is IMO the best newbie post ever. #yaaaass I posted a few days ago somewhere on this forum that "She Brings Me Back" was my favorite of the Luke songs I had heard. And that was before I knew all the lyrics. LOVE THIS. Can you or HEA provide a link to the fan video you mention so others here can view it too?

Regarding your question about the "July afternoon", could just mean HOT or could reference a particular hookup
or both. Just speculating, as how the h*ck would I know. But I agree with your statement that it doesn't seem like a song you would be putting out there if it were about someone else's woman. Not to mention that @FryMama said he told the crowd at a recent concert he wrote it about JoJo. Again, welcome, thanks for posting, and all Just My Humble Opinion.

And a shout out to all you other Luke fans here (and on his fan thread). I am sorry that I got a bug in my bum recently about a few things I saw on his SM that turned me sour. I was having a bad few days w/ DH and all these shootings that were going on and I think I took it out on Luke (and DH too!). But as you can see, I just couldn't quit him. He brings me back.

Thanks for the compliment @hopelessly_devoted!

The music clips are on Luke's FB page. Here's the first:
https://vimeo.com/173831016

Then the fan video is here: https://www.facebook.com/williamlucaspell?fref=ts

Not sure how to link exactly to the video but scroll down to a video from July 7 hearthumbsup

LukeFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:18 am

I think they do have chemistry and passion and she really, really likes how he treats her like a dainty lady and is caring/protective, but they're missing the intellectual and emotional connection imo. She zones out whenever he's speaking and is just waiting for the next round of kisses. Plus, she's big into the "make me laugh!" trope, which he doesn't seem to be doing for her. All jmo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LukeFan Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:20 am

Interestingly Luke's mum Susie posted a link to this YouTube video on his page on June 9. Why would she want to share a video of him with JoJo if they aren't together or she rejected him?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FR9cN-pY-dE&feature=youtu.be

LukeFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+59
Longhornfan
nutty1
Linds911
motheroffive
FMG2015