SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamluke - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:36 pm

grace8136 wrote:
HEA wrote:

snipped

I also wonder what proof was given to RS, for him to say that luke was F3.... that is intriguing. Considering that he said that he is extra careful to share VERIFIED spoiler... just wonder what made him think that Luke was F3.

Yeah, interesting that RS had it wrong. If you go by Auntie's schedule the first FD was April 29, so plenty of time for MF to tweet that after she would have send him home. That would mean Robby's FD had to have been on May 1. I always wondered if his tweet was about Robby, but we know by the hands that he's still there at F2, so nothing major happened with him.

I'm not saying this happened, I just think it's worth exploring.

yes. we have this other tweet that we can associate with robby/jojo on HIn Hua and the bridge. So I do not think it is about robby IMO

we also see this long segment with chase and jojo (boat and sea and beach) versus a kiss with robby on the bridge. nothing with luke. nothing with jordan.

So per deduction (my own) I would say it is something about the F3, whatever it is OR it is about an activity

do you mind to resume what is the consensus about this tweet?

above is my opinion. TYVM

Back to top Go down

teamluke - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:40 pm

There is a huge difference between the pics of Jojo and Jordan and Luke and the fangirl.  Even though Jordan is one of many, he's one of the top contenders and is dating her.  They are getting to know each other.  People dating often touch, even/especially intimately.  Hugesmile The fan is some random person he probably never saw again.

And the picture is not being plastered all over the board, IMO.  It was posted in the old thread.  I brought it forward simply because there has been an on going discussion about it and his SM clean up and many had not gone back to his orignial thread where it was all discussed,  It was not to slander Luke, it was to may be help put and end to the continuous circles we seem to be going in.  But I have no problem with GA and the mods removing it if needed.  And as for RS, I'm sure he saw the pic when looking through Luke's SM.  He just had no reason to use it or attack Luke. It appears he's been too busy sharing worse info on Grant, Jordan, Robby, etc. laugh out loud

The hand placement is inappropriate regardless of whether he knew about it or not and his liking it was not the smartest move either, IMO.

As for MF, I don't have the time to go back and look at the moment, but I seem to remember him having been vacationing in Hawaii with family around the time of those tweets.  Because we were trying to figure out where he was and if if was with the film crew.  JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:01 pm

I am totally utterly incredibly crushed Upset Luke is not perfect, he is human and he likes bad jokes :thud

this said... it is funny to see the 2 groups of men. those reflect totally the men versus boys IMO

teamluke - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 Wholik10
Myscap from HERE

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:16 pm

^^^Luke liking dirty jokes is part of being human.  JMO

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:22 pm

HEA wrote:I am totally utterly incredibly crushed Upset Luke is not perfect, he is human and he likes bad jokes :thud

this said... it is funny to see the 2 groups of men. those reflect totally the men versus boys IMO

teamluke - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 Wholik10
Myscap from HERE

Love the line of demarcation . Sometimes things are the way they are. Even in subliminal references. As Beyoncé says, To the Left....men indeed :yes:

Edit: I'm glad Chase is close to the line. He's the only one that can be tipped into the men category for me. The others on the right, not so much .

Last edited by ForeverLove on Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:25 pm

Luke is just a man who puts his pants on like any other man.  IMO, he has so many wonderful facets to his life and personality that he is a great catch for the right lady.  He is adorable on SC with his little buddy, he will make a great Daddy to play with.  Both mama and child.  giggling

The TB cast are all hot blooded males living their lives, IMO.  Even the spoiled F1 has IG photos of his bare butt and pictures of Christmas cookies shaped like male anatomy bits.  cantstopl

JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:40 pm

IMO none of these guys are perfect, they are all flawed. None has received a clean edit so I don't get the men vrs the boys. Luke was seen taunting the guys and telling them he will go for seconds if they don't take their turn with Jojo...Derick like to tattle tail, he did to Jojo about Chad, then when he confronted the so called clique he spoke for the group but lied he did not.I didnt like the way Chase asked Derick what he did to get the rose. I have my favorites but I wouldn't say they are perfect than others. Alex I dislike because he creates and is involved in most of the drama in the house.

So to each their own

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  teamluke - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 1f49b  teamluke - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:56 pm

mysthelma wrote:IMO none of these guys are perfect, they are all flawed. None has received a clean edit so I don't get the men vrs the boys. Luke was seen taunting the guys and telling them he will go for seconds if they don't take their turn with Jojo...Derick like to tattle tail, he did to Jojo about Chad, then when he confronted the so called clique he spoke for the group but lied he did not.I didnt like the way Chase asked Derick what he did to get the rose.  I have my favorites but I wouldn't say they are perfect than others. Alex I dislike because he creates and is involved in most of the drama in the house.

So to each their own

Like your post. Seems like there is some :rosiecolored as is every season.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:10 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Luke is just a man who puts his pants on like any other man.  IMO, he has so many wonderful facets to his life and personality that he is a great catch for the right lady.  He is adorable on SC with his little buddy, he will make a great Daddy to play with.  Both mama and child.  giggling

The TB cast are all hot blooded males living their lives, IMO.  Even the spoiled F1 has IG photos of his bare butt and pictures of Christmas cookies shaped like male anatomy bits.  cantstopl

JMO.
I couldn't agree more!!  :yes:

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:24 pm

mysthelma wrote:IMO none of these guys are perfect, they are all flawed. None has received a clean edit so I don't get the men vrs the boys. Luke was seen taunting the guys and telling them he will go for seconds if they don't take their turn with Jojo...Derick like to tattle tail, he did to Jojo about Chad, then when he confronted the so called clique he spoke for the group but lied he did not.I didnt like the way Chase asked Derick what he did to get the rose.  I have my favorites but I wouldn't say they are perfect than others. Alex I dislike because he creates and is involved in most of the drama in the house.

So to each their own

Of course to each their own Smiley

see. I did not see luke was seen taunting the guys. I saw a guy who asked around so he would not be seen as not respectful to run after jojo even tho this is what he wanted to do. (if you are talking about the whinny evan scene). IMO. To be honest, I did not see much Luke on any of the dramas (chad, mag, derek).

Derek was just bullied because he received a rose for reinsurance and alex got jealous and did what he does best, he complained and bullied. Derek probably was pushed until the cocktail where the tension was high enough that he wanted to clear the air. but even if he should have done it at the hotel instead, i think he had good intention to tell the boys to move on and let go and concentrate on the present moment. but the boys kept acting like kids at kindergarten. IMO

we all see a different version of what we see. You see something different and I do see something different. does not mean you are wrong or i am wrong. see see something different yes Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:12 pm

I would prefer we keep OT by discussing the one cast person here rather than comparing him in a "my dad's bigger than your dad" comparison to every other cast person.
Thank you.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:00 pm

I looked through all Luke's SM and I mean all...including family members...early in the Season.  I did not find anything offensive at All.  Including the hand in front of his crotch (not a grab IMO) in what was clearly a funny moment. Very tame to me. I live in So Cal and see way more racy behavior on the sidewalks and beaches in my town on a daily basis.  That said.... the Luke I saw on his entire SM was a very interesting, well rounded, life experienced, intelligent, mature, good looking, family loving, country serving....much more interesting guy than his edit is showing this season.  When he is the Bachelor this next season...I think he will be much more fun and well rounded.  JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+59
Longhornfan
nutty1
Linds911
motheroffive
FMG2015