SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SundayFunday - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:18 pm

TPTB will edit him as they want. It's what they do. 
One of the main reasons I hate seeing anyone "nice" be on this show is they give carte blanche to TPTB. I especially hate to see one of "our" vets treated in a less than positive manner. He's served already. He does not need to serve this show. 
However, the bottom line is it's his choice.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

SundayFunday - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by sallyny Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:23 pm

I agree with Seabear. I wonder who was trying to stir the pot by posting the IG picture of Luke. This is much to do about nothing. Was this picture intended to insinuate that Luke is cheating on someone? or is it a bad joke of someone placing a hand in front of Luke's crotch? I wouldn't joke with a man in this manner, but there is no parallel between what has been going on with Jordan and other's behaviors. Period.

sallyny

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:46 pm

sallyny wrote:I agree with  Seabear.  I wonder who was trying to stir the pot by posting the IG picture of Luke. This is much to do about nothing. Was this picture intended to insinuate that Luke is cheating on someone? or is it a bad joke of someone placing a hand in front of Luke's crotch? I wouldn't joke with a man in this manner, but there is no parallel between what has been going on with Jordan and other's behaviors. Period.

No one was trying to stir the pot. A poster specifically asked what kind of things were removed by Luke on his social media accounts, so people answered.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:50 pm

I personally, do not think it's that big of a deal or issue. That is my opinion.
The fan did something in poor taste. I am the queen of bad taste. I admit it.
Hopefully reforming. 
I see Luke as being nice by liking it. He was being kind to the fan that sought him out. That's all I see of the whole shebang and that is only my insignificant opinion. I do not see any hidden motive, that for instance Luke liked it because he was turned on, sexually interested in the fan or harboring any hidden motives.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:01 pm

^^IA Kasha, Luke was being nice taking photos and the drunken girls got out control.  It looks like one of his band mates was right behind him about to break things up.  Rolling Eyes

JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:02 pm

His SM clean up has been continuously discussed and that was one example of one of the images he cleaned up from it.  The picture was originally posted, in his first thread, while we were sleuthing during filming.  I posted the stupid picture in this thread so that the continued circles and speculation of it would end.  Many have not gone and read his original thread with all the discussion of the clean up and that picture that kept getting mentioned.  

No, it doesn't compare to what rumors are floating around about others, but this is Luke's thread, so we were discussing him and what was cleaned up.  It was one example. But it does make me wonder what was deleted off his accounts before it became public if that was an already public image.

As I said in an earlier post, it was not to slander him or get into a comparison of who is better or worse.  I respect him for his service and the way he's conducted himself on the show and mostly stayed out of the drama.  However, I don't find the pic at all appropriate.  Yes, I'm sure most of us see worse on a daily basis, but it was a discussion about him and his SM, not the rest of the world.  I took the time to find it so that those that kept mentioning it could see it and we could put it to rest and move on.  I can see it was a waste of my time to find it or try to help at this point.  No worries, I won't make the mistake again.  JMOAA    peace
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:11 pm

Ladybug, I'm sure I'm not the only one who thanks you for bringing it forward. I hate discussions when I don't have a clue what is going on...and that seems to happen far too often Hugesmile ...so thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:17 pm

Of course, I get it. I get the sanitizing. 
And I get why you posted it. It had to be brought forward as part of sleuthing. That's what is done here.
And it's is not an appropriate pic. That's for sure. No question. 
The things these people have to do because they've been on a show or choose to continue along that path.
ABC used to have a weekly contest for TB. I won one years ago and got some great swag. My youngest daughter at the time was 20 or so. She mentions maybe applying. I told her she was not going to apply and that I would chain her to her bed or send her away. I was serious.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:18 pm

BKay wrote:Ladybug, I'm sure I'm not the only one who thanks you for bringing it forward. I hate discussions when I don't have a clue what is going on...and that seems to happen far too often Hugesmile  ...so thank you!

Yes, LB thank you for taking the effort.  Also, you did remind us to go back in read his early thread where a lot of the original sleuthing about him was which I did at your suggestion.  It really helped fill in the gaps.

I didn't follow the season early like I  normally do so I have been playing catch-up.  

Thanks again!  group hug
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by cedarlea Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:44 pm

Yes, thank you for linking us back to that. Smiley I remember reading about the IG clean up and couldn't remember if we picked up on any specific details about what was deleted.

cedarlea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:35 pm

Seabear wrote:I looked through all Luke's SM and I mean all...including family members...early in the Season.  I did not find anything offensive at All.  Including the hand in front of his crotch (not a grab IMO) in what was clearly a funny moment. Very tame to me. I live in So Cal and see way more racy behavior on the sidewalks and beaches in my town on a daily basis.  That said.... the Luke I saw on his entire SM was a very interesting, well rounded, life experienced, intelligent, mature, good looking, family loving, country serving....much more interesting guy than his edit is showing this season.  When he is the Bachelor this next season...I think he will be much more fun and well rounded.  JMO

:yes: He's definitely the most interesting man (likely) to be lead that we've had in a long time, or maybe ever.  I'm excited to have a well rounded grown up handle this thing next winter.  There will always be the crazy girls, the drama, the producers influence etc. but Luke seems like he can transcend all that to still give us an adult as lead.  IMO the fact that he's dealt with serious life and death situations in real life, mean all this show silliness can just roll off his back, no worries.  I can't complain about a thing I've seen from him and actually love his witty humor that comes out in his sm.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:49 pm

Luke is getting tats with the help of his little buddies tonight.  Gold tats!   Smiley

#Sundayfunday with these #littledudes #tattoos @thebrandonkinney ✌️
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+59
Longhornfan
nutty1
Linds911
motheroffive
FMG2015