SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Page 6 of 82 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 44 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ouch - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 6 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by IrelandRose Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:15 pm

mysthelma wrote:
Alanna wrote:
IrelandRose wrote:Chad being Chad ouch - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 6 1f648
https://twitter.com/1ChadJohnson/status/747096612569124864
laugh out loud Chad's antics make BBJ look so much better in comparison to me. Seeing how he handled Chad on the show made it so clear to me what exactly attracted Jo beyond just the physical.

What was the contents of Chad's tweet, looks like it has been deleted...

Haha typical.

@1ChadJohnson wrote:Have you thought about trying #POF dating app? Those girls are on there probably won't even care that you cheat all the time @JRodgers11

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

ouch - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 6 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by mysthelma Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:21 pm

IrelandRose wrote:
mysthelma wrote:
Alanna wrote:
laugh out loud Chad's antics make BBJ look so much better in comparison to me. Seeing how he handled Chad on the show made it so clear to me what exactly attracted Jo beyond just the physical.

What was the contents of Chad's tweet, looks like it has been deleted...

Haha typical.

@1ChadJohnson wrote:Have you thought about trying #POF dating app? Those girls are on there probably won't even care that you cheat all the time @JRodgers11

Thanks...
Chad needs to get a life..this is not even funny anymore

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  ouch - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 6 1f49b  ouch - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 6 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:47 pm

gurlbrit wrote:If I recall there was dirt about Andi and Josh meeting before the show as well.  Happens every season; always going to be rumors going around.  TPTB also try to switch it up; last season it was the lead saying I love you to 2 different women, this season it's the lead chasing one man from the getgo.  It is what it is.

The difference IMO is that Jojo admitted that she knew jordan 9 days before meeting him in person. PLENTY of times to be curious or just exes to contact her or her friends to warn her.... versus andi which I think was only rumors. IMO

From my perspective it is a mojor difference ..... IMO

Seabear wrote:Jordan being on the show has highlighted a very different version of JoJo than who I saw last season.  Last season I saw a fun, witty, beautiful, nice gal who had some great lines and made me laugh.  This season I see a more scripted serious JoJo chasing and begging a guy to love her...in spite of blatant red flags.  Chasing a possible cheater in Jordan has brought JoJo down.  She comes off as desperate instead of confident...subdued instead of humorous.  This JoJo gives me a case of the sads.  Thanks Jordan.

JMO

IA @Seabear this season sucks IMO regarding the love story. I just dislike jordouche a lot and this reflect a poor opinion on Jojo which I thought was smart and lovely. This jojo is not a girl I can or do admire.

BUT the show is not over. We can still have a major 180° and Chase or Robby may still have chances. I do not count much Luke. I think he is the smoke in front of jordan because she had hot kisses with Luke.

(above is my opinion.... TY)

[/quote]

#OUCH
Chad is like a bulldog. he does not give up IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:52 pm

Maybe he's now getting caught up with bach ish so is responding. Honestly was surprise that he did not give his $.02 before.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:11 pm

bluwavz wrote:My eyes haven't been pleased either. They've been pretty sore actually. I miss Kaitlyn's hotties. Upset

ouch - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 6 3806527698 THIS.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:24 pm

HEA wrote:I did not realize that and probably ladies you already mentioned it.

I do not care if they are tabloid and such... on this they are very very right!!!!

The Bachelorette Season 12 guys are beginning to notice what Bachelorette fans have noticed all along – they really don’t stand a chance and Jojo has had her eye on Jordan Rodgers since day one. He had her at “I was in the NFL.” On last week’s episode 5, some of the other contestants mentioned that Jordan had the most real connection with Jojo and he hadn’t even gone on a 1-on-1 date with her yet.

Plus, some of the guys even questioned if the show was rigged for him to win because they had two group dates basically tailored for him with NFL themes.

Interestingly, the other guys on Season 12 aren’t the only ones that think that The Bachelorette was rigged for Jordan Rodgers to win. Jojo Fletcher vehemently denied it, but multiple media reports hit the Internet indicating that she already talked to Jordan Rodgers and knew him before the show started.

The fact that she did admit to knowing his ex-girlfriend Brittany Farrar doesn’t exactly help her argument any.
http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2016/the-bachelorette-2016-spoilers-who-won-jojo-fletchers-final-rose-season-12-rigged-for-jordan-rodgers-to-win/

Celeb dirty laundry? This tabloid site comes up with the most cockemamie stories ever! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by loveisallweneed Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:06 pm

Another confrontation: https://gma.yahoo.com/bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-confronts-jordan-rodgers-acting-entitled-044507348.html

loveisallweneed

Back to top Go down

Post by BohemianNika Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:29 pm

loveisallweneed wrote:Another confrontation: https://gma.yahoo.com/bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-confronts-jordan-rodgers-acting-entitled-044507348.html

I don't think JoJo could have been more annoyed that they made her confront Jordan again. She was rolling her eyes the same way I do when TPTB try to manipulate me into thinking that Jordan doesn't have this in a bag :yes:

MeAndI fan
BohemianNika
BohemianNika

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:29 pm

Not a very flattering article, especially for a F1. :Nod:
He once again, is also touted as "Aaron's little brother". 
He's carrying a lot of baggage. no no
IMO, it does not matter how scripted this is, it's not a good portrayal.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:44 pm

loveisallweneed wrote:Another confrontation: https://gma.yahoo.com/bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-confronts-jordan-rodgers-acting-entitled-044507348.html

"I do not think I'm better than anybody in this house and I don't enjoy my integrity being questioned at all," he says in the preview. "Character is huge for me. That's how my parents brought me up so any time that's questioned -- especially by someone that I was friends with -- is pathetic."

That's either a fly by the seat of my pants answer or it's true, either way it sounds like his character is questioned a lot?

Who's his brother again? deadhorse

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:45 pm

I don't think they care how a f1 is portrayed. They're done with him after the finale. It's the next lead they care about imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:53 pm

Of course, they (TPTB) don't care. Otherwise, they would not have that key clause in the contract. LOL 
Point being is TPTB are giving him a negative portrayal. Who wants that unless they are prepped for it?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 82 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 44 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

+69
Isabel123
Norcalgal
ReneeM
mercieme
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure