SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Page 7 of 82 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 44 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ouch - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 7 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by SarahD Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:53 pm

yes, they do. The media blitz that follows is better if F1 is well liked.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

ouch - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 7 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:57 pm

Too bad for Jojo.
ouch - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 7 Image12

Source is quoting.com

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:02 pm

Nah! She will be fine no matter what and.....Jo is happy! It is her life. Lets wait and see what BBJ has to say. He may surprise you. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:05 pm

HEA wrote:

Seabear wrote:Jordan being on the show has highlighted a very different version of JoJo than who I saw last season.  Last season I saw a fun, witty, beautiful, nice gal who had some great lines and made me laugh.  This season I see a more scripted serious JoJo chasing and begging a guy to love her...in spite of blatant red flags.  Chasing a possible cheater in Jordan has brought JoJo down.  She comes off as desperate instead of confident...subdued instead of humorous.  This JoJo gives me a case of the sads.  Thanks Jordan.

JMO

IA @Seabear this season sucks IMO regarding the love story. I just dislike jordouche a lot and this reflect a poor opinion on Jojo which I thought was smart and lovely. This jojo is not a girl I can or do admire.

BUT the show is not over. We can still have a major 180° and Chase or Robby may still have chances. I do not count much Luke. I think he is the smoke in front of jordan because she had hot kisses with Luke.

(above is my opinion.... TY)

@1ChadJohnson wrote:Have you thought about trying #POF dating app? Those girls are on there probably won't even care that you cheat all the time @JRodgers11

#OUCH
Chad is like a bulldog. he does not give up IMO
[/quote]

Couldn't agree more. The negative portrayal of Jordan is spilling over to Jojo. She's just really coming off desperate when it comes to the Dbag. It's been written many times that women who love cheaters have low self esteem or self worth.

Jojo confronts Jordan twice yet still ends up choosing him.

Perhaps at the end of this 2nd confrontation, she'll be hangin on his neck and her tongue will be down his throat. duh

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:11 pm

So when's the moment this season JoJo just goes all Meredoth Grey on Jordan and yells, "Pick me, choose me, love me." I feel like it's coming.

ouch - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 7 87b72b10 ouch - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 7 86669110 ouch - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 7 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:18 pm

Agreed @sarahD. It is a particular type of woman who chooses a douche after dumping another . It's not as if Jordy doesn't have the earmarks of a douche . He radiates it. Jojo loves the initial thrill but doesn't look far enough down the road. In her convos with Jordy, it must sound like deja vu because she must have had similar questionings with ChadR. scratch I guess she does enjoy being blindsided ouch - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 7 3806527698
c'est la vie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:21 pm

umngirl wrote:So when's the moment this season JoJo just goes all Meredoth Grey on Jordan and yells, "Pick me, choose me, love me." I feel like it's coming.

If not, she's going to give him a clear sign he's F1 similar to how she begged Ben for one. Wonder where she's going to take him to have a private convo during the LCD. The bathroom floor is a Ben there done that giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:24 pm

It's not a particular type of anything IMO. It's just being young. And being naiive. Like I've said from here to the moon, surprisingly..or not laugh out loud , a lot of women, mostly young, are like that ^. At some point, they usually grow out of it. I know/knew manyyyyyy girls like that. It's par for the course. Weren't y'all terrible daters in your 20's? The new age is actually worse for a lot of reasons..save that for a rainy day though deadhorse.

IMO.

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by loveisallweneed Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:25 pm

I think this clip is inconclusive to the extent where we don't quite see J's response to James's accusation(s). Unless that is the exact clip we see tonight, I'd wait a second to see his response and if it suffices her anxieties. Of course, all of this could only be contextual in my head without factoring in that all of this is production-induced, and Jojo couldn't care less about how Jordan acts when he is at the hotel with the guys.

loveisallweneed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:36 pm

SarahD wrote:

Couldn't agree more. The negative portrayal of Jordan is spilling over to Jojo. She's just really coming off desperate when it comes to the Dbag.  It's been written many times that women who love cheaters have low self esteem or self worth.

Jojo confronts Jordan twice yet still ends up choosing him.

Perhaps at the end of this 2nd confrontation, she'll be hangin on his neck and her tongue will be down his throat. duh

the more abc is sharing the confrontation or cheating or chad drama with jordan... the less and less I want to believe he is F1. Anyone but Jordan, please.

at the end of the clip tonight, jordan does not look like a happy camper and is bitter comment when they are all together prove that it did not go well IMO.

I also think that this will be a fantastic opportunity to give us some smoke about the -what I think is- the last rose given between jordan and james. win-win for everyone. jojo to show jordan that she is not a doormat or just give him enough reasons that he needs to make more efforts to woe her... save james ego with the hesitation to give a rose to jordan that I think she likes a lot although I find it pretty similar as Evan/Chad situation EXCEPT it is Jordan so the choice is no choice... and drama for the prods. everyone wins........ IMO

and IA that I think Luke got the rose at the group date. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:46 pm

Jordan and James both make it to episode 7. The Rose wasn't between the two of them..

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:47 pm

Chad could very well be doing a Leah against Jordy. The thing that gets me is, he keyed in on Jordy wanting to be famous etc. I believe when it was said by one of the emailers that Jordy likes to brag. He probably opened his yapper to spout his ambitions and talk about Aaron, and it was counted against him. I loved it when he quoted his pastor who probably quoted Beyoncé about putting a ring on it. ouch - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 7 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 82 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 44 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

+69
Isabel123
Norcalgal
ReneeM
mercieme
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure