SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Page 8 of 82 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 45 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ouch - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 8 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by IrelandRose Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:08 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Jordan and James both make it to episode 7. The Rose wasn't between the two of them..

:yes: Yes, with Wells eliminated on his 1on1 date and Derek on 2on1. Everybody has to get on rose at RC

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

ouch - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 8 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:45 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Jordan and James both make it to episode 7. The Rose wasn't between the two of them..

are we sure?
what is the consensus then please?
I think I may have read some mixed up between ep 6 and 7?

IrelandRose wrote:

:yes: Yes, with Wells eliminated on his 1on1 date and Derek on 2on1. Everybody has to get on rose at RC

so wells leaves, derek leaves.... so why the rose hesitation then??

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:23 pm

Didn't RS say that scene was all BS
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:39 pm

HEA wrote:

are we sure?
what is the consensus then please?
I think I may have read some mixed up between ep 6 and 7?

IrelandRose wrote:

so wells leaves, derek leaves.... so why the rose hesitation then??

No idea, but bringing over my post from ep 6 thread.
From SC in preview shown after lasts week ep, it looks like Luke has a rose (GD) and Chase (2on1). In the preview posted on twitter today, these have been photoshopped (?) off the guys jackets as they are not wearing them.

But to me it looks like there is 5 roses on the table?!

IrelandRose wrote:
Maddy wrote:ouch - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 8 900aaabb
my sc

I think there is 5 roses?
ouch - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 8 Screen10

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:11 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:It's not a particular type of anything IMO. It's just being young. And being naiive. Like I've said from here to the moon, surprisingly..or not laugh out loud , a lot of women, mostly young, are like that ^. At some point, they usually grow out of it. I know/knew manyyyyyy girls like that. It's par for the course. Weren't y'all terrible daters in your 20's? The new age is actually worse for a lot of reasons..save that for a rainy day though deadhorse.

IMO.

I guess if you're dating...Jojo is in a show hoping to get engaged or married -twice!   Either she's in it for those reasons or she's in it for fame?

@HEA, I will seriously have a lot more respect for Jojo if she does not choose Jordan asF1 but after "being entitled" confrontation, we know they make it to HTDs lovey dovey. I betcha we will once again see Jojo begging for Jordampn not to be mad at her for confronting him. :bigsmile:

Whatever Jordan puts out, Jojo eats it from the palm of his hand.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:18 am

Why NYMag thinks Jordan is a douche

http://nymag.com/thecut/2016/06/bachelorette-douche-aaron-rodgerss-brother.html

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:34 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHM8OvVj6Z1/?taken-by=jrodgers11
"God uses the hardest parts in our lives to
prepare us for the best parts"

hey.alec That moment when you won't be as big as your brother....
hey.alec It's not a d-bag comment I'm just stating/expressing the truth
hey.alec... Good thing my parents are CEO of Pinkberry @taylaaa_c

Jordan's dad:
eddierodgersdc Yea and you're a stupid azz @hey.alec

2pop

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:27 am

Gosh, if my dad have to defend me when I'm 27 years old, when will I learn to grow up and defend myself from my own battles!

Run to daddy Jordy, run! Rolling Eyes

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:02 am

I hope my dad defend me every day of my live, no matter how old Im !!!! :Nod:
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by sallyny Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:35 am

And I hope my Dad taught me well, so he wouldn't have to defend me for the rest of his life.

sallyny

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:21 am

laugh out loud Looks like his dad wanted to defend him all on his own. And from his older son no less. Seems like it's pretty easy to conclude that the Rodgers' aren't/are taking (no) sides. Depends which way you look at it...

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:29 am

SarahD wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:It's not a particular type of anything IMO. It's just being young. And being naiive. Like I've said from here to the moon, surprisingly..or not laugh out loud , a lot of women, mostly young, are like that ^. At some point, they usually grow out of it. I know/knew manyyyyyy girls like that. It's par for the course. Weren't y'all terrible daters in your 20's? The new age is actually worse for a lot of reasons..save that for a rainy day though deadhorse.

IMO.

I guess if you're dating...Jojo is in a show hoping to get engaged or married -twice!   Either she's in it for those reasons or she's in it for fame?

@HEA, I will seriously have a lot more respect for Jojo if she does not choose Jordan asF1 but after "being entitled" confrontation, we know they make it to HTDs lovey dovey. I betcha we will once again see Jojo begging for Jordampn not to be mad at her for confronting him. :bigsmile:

Whatever Jordan puts out, Jojo eats it from the palm of his hand.

All in the span of a years time. ; (
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 82 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 45 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

+69
Isabel123
Norcalgal
ReneeM
mercieme
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure