SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebacheloretteabc - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Frymama Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:49 pm

Oh, SLAA44,

You really do slay me!!!  ***edited***  Here is where I get so messed up- 100% sure he is in love.  I believe she is, too.  So, here's the thing; IM0, if she does not pick him, I really do think it has to do with the fear of the lifestyle of the career that she learns much more about at HT.  I just do not know how much we will see.  I think it possible we will not see any of it.  So, despite her love for him, she decides to let him go.  However, that is where the "shocking" could always come in hence all the clues we are feeling and seeing.

I know many personal examples where a person had someone that was a true love, but it was not the person they were supposed to build a life and family with.  I know for sure you can love more than one person in your life.  So even is she feels the strongest love for him, she might not feel that they can build the life together. But, maybe he comes back to fight for her heart, and she decides to take a chance on "love conquers all".
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

thebacheloretteabc - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SLA44 Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:55 pm

Frymama wrote:Oh, SLAA44,

You really do slay me!!!  ***edited**  Here is where I get so messed up- 100% sure he is in love.  I believe she is, too.  So, here's the thing; IM0, if she does not pick him, I really do think it has to do with the fear of the lifestyle of the career that she learns much more about at HT.  I just do not know how much we will see.  I think it possible we will not see any of it.  So, despite her love for him, she decides to let him go.  However, that is where the "shocking" could always come in hence all the clues we are feeling and seeing.

I know many personal examples where a person had someone that was a true love, but it was not the person they were supposed to build a life and family with.  I know for sure you can love more than one person in your life.  So even is she feels the strongest love for him, she might not feel that they can build the life together. But, maybe he comes back to fight for her heart, and she decides to take a chance on "love conquers all".
What is really ticking me off though is we may not find out squat Monday night being that they are continuing the RC over til the next week - Ugh!!!  Did you see the picture of them in the sunset on the hometown date?  Just have a hard time trying to figure out what could have gone wrong unless TPTB throw a monkey wrench on them.   cheeky

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:18 pm

Please do not snark towards members opinions.

Opinions - The purpose of this Forum is to discuss contestants, share pictures, and share opinions. If you do not agree with someone’s opinions, feel free to respond in a manner which abides by the rules in a mature and civil manner without a direct insult to a user's opinion or the opinions in general of all posters. Replies which do not abide by the rules will be deleted without notice. Should you read a post you do not think is appropriate, please use the “Report Post” button located in the post.

No snark or insinuations directly or indirectly towards members of this forum.
Rules

This is a FAN forum. No negative posts are allowed, at all.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:22 pm

JBF wrote:Too late. We've already had drama on THIS show!

Unless he is televising THAT wedding, it doesn't qualify as "a show", does it?  Suspect

SLA44 wrote:Hey JBF - welcome to the happy Luke thread.  And you notice she is reaching for Luke as much if not more than he reaches for her - it's not a one-way street with these two.  Also I noticed when she is holding his hand at the HTD she is holding his with both of hers.

Yup. She absolutely loathes him. He is ssssoooo outta here!!

I guess? Obviously something mighty bad must happen on hometown that we are not privy to yet.

Good to see it isn't just me and @HEA who fell off the turnip truck and seeing a halo of unicorns. Ugh... unicorns! I remember Ashley's season was the season of the pink cupcakes. When her sister commented she was on Team Cupcake during ATFR, it was the first time this forum was indirectly referenced.

HEA Had me almost convinced at one time but I kept going back to JoJo's and Jordan's movements, post show, and where Luke was at the same time. I just couldn't get that square peg in that round hole. Now, I'm looking forward to him being the bachelor and if not, then I'll keep following him to see who his next lady is going to be.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:35 am

thebacheloretteabc - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Dansha11
Dan+Shay twitter

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:46 am

Still love Luke... that is all! #TeamScotchyForever

(If you watched Jimmy Fallon the other night, and saw Kristen Weig impersonate Jo JO you get it).

Here for your enjoyment:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdS-sSEqxro

You Tube-The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:59 am

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:17 am

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:38 am

Love it! Scotchy lives!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:23 am

It might not even be Luke that gives her a confession I guess it could be just about anything or any one of the four of them.  I think maybe they are really messing with the viewers minds with their little sneak peeks.  TBH I haven't got a clue as to what the confession could be.   :headbanging

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:00 am

thebacheloretteabc - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Bootsf10
LUKE instagram

So I could not help myself to think that Luke was all nuance and double entendre... maybe?
Granger Smith is a country singer
If you listen it is pretty much the same kind of music as Luke...

GRANGER SMITH LYRICS
"If The Boot Fits"

Just a small town Cinderella
Daddy wants you back home by midnight
Every time we're together
Yeah, that's my dilemma
I need more time with ya

I wanna watch the sun rise through the pines with ya

Night like this, wouldn't wanna miss
Moonlight shining on a long slow kiss
You can be the one I can get lucky with
If the boot fits

Woah
Diamonds in the sky lighting up those eyes like
Whoa
You're the kind of fine that I can't deny
It gets me high, cross my heart hope to die
Pick a star make a wish
Yeah girl, you can be my all night
Dancing in the headlights
Fairytale good as it gets
If the boot fits

Yeah baby we can run away
My carriage is a 4x4 400 horse Chevrolet
You're like a princess,
In a blue cotton dress
I can be your prince

Woah
Woah
It gets me high, cross my heart, hope to die
Pick a star make a wish
If the boot fits

Woah
Let me show you how a country boy treats a lady
Woah
Go ahead kick em off cuz the boot fits baby

Woah
Woah
It gets me high
Cross my heart, hope to die
Pick a star make a wish
If the boot fits

Whoa
Mmm if the boot fits
Whoa
Yeah if the boot fits

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:07 am

HEA, I like you're thinking.  I do have a couple of corrections.  Drugs, alcohol and sex also are in the country music industry.  Lots of country stars have/had lots of problems with drinking/drugs and cheating but, I do get your meaning.  I also agree that it appears, on the show, that JoJo and Luke have more passion than she does with any of the other guys.  I think their current location makes more sense.  They both live in Texas, even if Luke also lives in Nashville.  The only think I have questions about is the visists but I'm trying to see if through your eyes and really hope that we get a zinger at the end.

Edited to add..............I'm also curious how you explain him being in LA, with the other guys, for MTA
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ladybug82
Norcalgal
babiebyrdie
SueSt
LonesomeLuke
Di_ATL
MVMom39forever
LukeFan
Newto
JBF
SweetRose