SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebacheloretteabc - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by babs Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:08 am

It said she was blindsided, so it must be something that she was shocked by.  A ILY wouldn't blindside her.  It has to be Luke, imo, or someone else would have gone home instead of Luke.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

thebacheloretteabc - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:42 am

So assuming it is Luke that blindsides JoJo, whatever he disclosed to JoJo was a surprise and not what she wanted to hear.  After professing she had his heart on April 23rd and then arriving at the RC on April 26th, something changed with and/or happened to Luke that made him want to disclose something to JoJo that he didn't before.  That is stating the obvious, but he had 3 days to have a change of heart and/or acquire information that he didn't know during the HTD.  

My bet is, he knew he wasn't the F1 and didn't want to proceed to the FS dates and/or propose to someone that would probably reject him.  Perhaps he intends to propose "once" in his lifetime and wants it to be the right choice which is typical of high caliber guy like Luke.   hearthumbsup JMO

Filming schedule source
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:01 am

The story of the LA DODGERS baseball cap... for a guy who loves TX and TN, he sure loves it! thebacheloretteabc - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 2498057887

MAY 24
thebacheloretteabc - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Dodg610

MAY 25
thebacheloretteabc - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Dodg111

MAY 28
thebacheloretteabc - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Dodg212

JUNE 2
thebacheloretteabc - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Dodg810

JUNE 3
thebacheloretteabc - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Dodg710

JUNE 6
thebacheloretteabc - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Dodg510

JUNE 10
thebacheloretteabc - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Dodg4_10

JUNE 17
thebacheloretteabc - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Dodg3_10

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:08 am

It is another clue, but clue for what? They are together or that they both like the Dodgers? Oh Lord! Deliver me from the roller coaster! I'm dizzy!
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:16 am

I have an LA dodgers cap, too. As well as a STL, a Mets and a Yankees.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:24 am

babs wrote:It said she was blindsided, so it must be something that she was shocked by.  A ILY wouldn't blindside her.  It has to be Luke, imo, or someone else would have gone home instead of Luke.

There is this 'confession' also on top of blindsided.
Blindside means 'catch (someone) unprepared; attack from an unexpected position.' (google)

I honestly do not see Luke sharing intimate issue on national TV and especially right before RC... grrrr it is killing me trying to understand. duh

MiniDiva wrote:So assuming it is Luke that blindsides JoJo, whatever he disclosed to JoJo was a surprise and not what she wanted to hear.  After professing she had his heart on April 23rd and then arriving at the RC on April 26th, something changed with and/or happened to Luke that made him want to disclose something to JoJo that he didn't before.  That is stating the obvious, but he had 3 days to have a change of heart and/or acquire information that he didn't know during the HTD.  

My bet is, he knew he wasn't the F1 and didn't want to proceed to the FS dates and/or propose to someone that would probably reject him.  Perhaps he intends to propose "once" in his lifetime and wants it to be the right choice which is typical of high caliber guy like Luke.   hearthumbsup   JMO

Filming schedule source

i think the actual hometown was April 24. I think she traveled and settled on April 23 IMO

RS posted this @ 6:57 PM - 23 Apr 2016
JoJo flying in to Austin, Tx earlier today for Luke Pell's hometown date. Filming in Burnet, TX

Last edited by HEA on Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:24 am

Kasha -- you are as funny as ever!!! cantstopl

As for this season's machinations, I'm getting a headache. TPTB I think are making something out of nothing.....so what else is new? JMO

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:25 am

I also have one from Oxford and one that is Princess Sophie. I like to keep my face from the sun when I walk.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:27 am

Kashathediva wrote:I have an LA dodgers cap, too. As well as a STL, a Mets and a Yankees.

I would say you are a true collector!!! giggling
Are they on a special shelve?

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:27 am

Jordon has the same hat, I figured they may have had it in their goodie bag. Luke wears ball caps all the time, frontwards, backwards, during performances, and he has a bunch of them.
Guys love their baseball caps. Girls too. cheeky
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:30 am

so since it is the FAN LUKE thread and since I can be as fangirl as my heart content... methink that I can just make up fantasy love story here... including the LA dodgers baseball cap who may need a special episode just for them. So please indulge me my love story LA dodgers caps giggling

thebacheloretteabc - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Crazy212
my scap and comments from recorded TV

Last edited by HEA on Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:30 am

HEA wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I have an LA dodgers cap, too. As well as a STL, a Mets and a Yankees.

I would say you are a true collector!!! giggling
Are they on a special shelve?
No. They are thrown all over my car seat or a place at home so I can grab and go depending on my walking outfit. I don't like letting the sun hit my face or hair(sun oxidizes color  giggling ).  Now that I'm thinking of it I have Jets and Giants and NYPD and NYFD ski caps for winter. 
I am not a cap person, only when outside walking.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ladybug82
Norcalgal
babiebyrdie
SueSt
LonesomeLuke
Di_ATL
MVMom39forever
LukeFan
Newto
JBF
SweetRose