SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:02 pm

SLA44 wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:^^That IG account is an ABC Producer and it appears to be the hot tub in the woods date in Pennsylvania.  The producers are posting pics after the episodes.  Click on @mfirestone under the picture and it will take you to her account.

I don't know who Luke's handler was, but their is always producers/crew surrounding them in the background during the dates.
:Thanktwo

I am very interested to know why this producer shared a 1:1 pic with luke and jojo ONLY and another with a group date

interesting

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:05 pm

^^Alot of the producers are sharing photos behind the scenes, not just Megan.  Elan has a group photo in the men's bathroom that caught Luke at the urinal.  I didn't think I should share that one - but Luke sure is special.  rofl
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:20 pm

MiniDiva wrote:^^Alot of the producers are sharing photos behind the scenes, not just Megan.  Elan has a group photo in the men's bathroom that caught Luke at the urinal.  I didn't think I should share that one - but Luke sure is special.  rofl

I get that. but so far she did not shared dozen of pics of this season... 2? one with jojo/luke .. and one with a group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:31 pm

things I noticed last episode:

-both, jojo and luke, mentioned that buenos aires is the place to fall in love.
- luke was said by james a front-runner
- jojo kissed him on his chick very spontaneously and naturally
- first time i saw her laughing out loud (luke saying: where are we going next week)

seems to me that next week luke has a 1:1??

jojo also is using a certain ton of voice with luke, softer like when she told him: first date out of many to come..... she asked him in the teaser: are you ready to take me home?

for me next week, luke as a 2nd 1:1 luke + jojo shooting + horses/barn (jojo same plaid shirt)

ETA: I was kindly reminded that the next week episode summary is out already and it IS confirmed that Luke as a SECOND 1:1 date The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1710264613

Last edited by HEA on Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:36 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:38 pm

Megan shares random pics of anything. We have sleuthed that for some time now. There is no rhyme or reason behind it IMO.

Cupcake and the sweet pics they were posting of each other.
Nick during K's season.
Ben and Kaitlyn on her season.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:47 pm

I am so so happy that I can be a bit crazy here and just read positive comments.

Never been in a fan thread before. feels good.

#teamLuke #MyNameIsKaty

here is a short vid/gif... can you hear the little girly voice she is using? muahhh

made by myself - on my privateyoutube channel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:55 pm

I like it here too!

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:39 pm

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 3806527698
The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 TY8YCMs

imgur

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:41 pm

^^ I died at that! He loves him some travel time! laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:10 pm

Doesn't seem like he expected Jojo to laugh so hard laugh out loud

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:41 pm

megaa wrote:The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 3806527698
The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 TY8YCMs

imgur

love it love it love it!!!

I am dying here cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:16 pm

I watched the argentina time with luke...
she wanted to eat him alive. LOL
she was so cuddly and tender and touchy.
kissing tenderly his chick, putting her head on his shoulder twice, caressing his neck ... and I saw some tongue hahaha
ok that was definitely hot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ladybug82
Norcalgal
babiebyrdie
SueSt
LonesomeLuke
Di_ATL
MVMom39forever
LukeFan
Newto
JBF
SweetRose