SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MTA - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:06 pm

@truelovealways  Is it OK with you to forward your video to Luke Pell and/or Luke Pell For Bachelor site?  

Is this something you prefer to do yourself?  

No pressure intended either way.  We are so appreciative of your great video.   Smiley

Frymama wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:^^Yes, share that with the fans!   awwww

Send it directly to Luke too!

https://twitter.com/Luke__Pell

https://www.instagram.com/luke__pell/

https://www.instagram.com/lukepellforbachelor/

True, I can if you don't want to/don't know how...or you can...just let me know.  Smiley
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

MTA - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:16 pm

Yes it is ok that y'all forward the video thanks so much for all the kind words Smiley !!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:26 pm

Frymama wrote:Article from People.com Link

snipped

Please provide the actual link to where the article came from. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:54 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Frymama wrote:Article from People.com Link

snipped

Please provide the actual link to where the article came from. TYIA

Here is link to People article:

http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-men-tell-all-recap-10-most-important-moments

I thought I had included it above.
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:33 pm

Luke was awesome last night! I bet they will have no problems rounding up some sincere women who really want to meet Luke. I hope he chooses wisely and ends up with a fantastic f4 who really want to be with him, and not just further career or self promotion.

Call me a fool, but I am optimistic that he is enough of a catch and great marrying age of 32 that he can find a bubble love that could survive in real world.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:17 pm

Coming over from the unspoiled side, saying hi!  I'm teamLuke and I'm still surprised Jo didn't fall madly in love with him.  no idea Wasn't meant to be I guess, wish she could've known you don't need to say I love you, to be in love with you. He showed and even said it in so many other different ways.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:24 pm

Lost17 wrote:Coming over from the unspoiled side, saying hi!  I'm teamLuke and I'm still surprised Jo didn't fall madly in love with him.  no idea Wasn't meant to be I guess, wish she could've known you don't need to say I love you, to be in love with you. He showed and even said it in so many other different ways.
I agree  He said with his eyes and with his actions plus he had told her in episode 5 he was falling for her and how his heart beat faster when he saw her.  To me actions speak louder than words and this fine man showed her so many different ways. IMO

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:36 pm

SLA-Some lucky lady will appreciate those actions.  :yes:  I just hope he doesn't have a bunch of crazies on his season if he is the next bach.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:44 pm

Welcome to the Spoiled Luke Fans @lost17   group hug

We love our cowboy.  Luke is a class act and a romantic at heart and there is a new love waiting for him to help mend his broken heart.

Even being spoiled, it was hard to watch the show this week and I am still processing what happened and how shocked he was.

We think he will be the next Bachelor as he is fan favorite with social media.   :cutiepie
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:56 pm

Our lovable funny Cowboy is back!  #Filtergame   Smiley

in case you missed it I was live #snapchatting during #mta last night ....jk props to whoever did this  #filtergame on point I'm kinda feelin the giraffe/avatar one by @luke__pell

Source
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:07 pm

Thanks Mini! He's such a goof, to bad we didn't see that side of him on the show!

Did you guys know he was going at F4? I wasn't sure because there were no caps of him in Thailand, but still thought he could still be there...or leave at F4, but come back later. I can see that's not a possibility now. It was sad to watch-that look he gave her before he got in the car and kiss on the head, I might of shed a tear or two. Felt for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:23 pm

^^Yes, we knew he was leaving at F4, it had been well-sleuthed here, in fact they had it right here and RS had it wrong.

However, not all agreed with that on the spoiled side and thought he may show up in Thailand.  Because I have been following him on SM along with what had been sleuthed here, e.g, his SM activation of April 28th, I felt he was leaving at F4.  However, I was hoping it was his decision.  I was totally unprepared to see his utter shock this week.  

I finally got SnapChat because of Luke and he is delightful, funny, great with kids.  If you want to see some of the old snaps/media,  LukePellForBachelor OG has it all.  He has had some live concerts with James T. of the show and many fans showed up.  

He has a lot more personality than revealed on the show.  IMO.  His discussion last night at the MTA is an example of how articulate he is -- I think he would do well as the lead especially after this recent experience and the lesson he learned about expressing himself.  

JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ladybug82
Norcalgal
babiebyrdie
SueSt
LonesomeLuke
Di_ATL
MVMom39forever
LukeFan
Newto
JBF
SweetRose