SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MTA - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:32 pm

Lost17 wrote:Coming over from the unspoiled side, saying hi!  I'm teamLuke and I'm still surprised Jo didn't fall madly in love with him.  no idea Wasn't meant to be I guess, wish she could've known you don't need to say I love you, to be in love with you. He showed and even said it in so many other different ways.

welcome @Lost17

I followed you here and then on the un-spoiled and many times I smiled at your Luv' for Luke. All the Luke's fans have been devastated. I kept hopes until MTA. Then I read few tabloids and interviews from him and understood that my 0.001% was truly dead. It was just not meant to be.

But we have a very decent man. A great man inside and out. It has been ages since I was so invested in a US bachelor. I hope they will give him enough great choices for him to fall in love again. Lucky girl. She will be spoiled rotten. group hug :rosiecolored seeing hearts

Back to top Go down

MTA - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:41 pm

oups... forgot... BEAUTIFUL video @truelovealways

that is a keeper for sure!!! clapping!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:52 pm

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:57 pm

MiniDiva wrote:^^Yes, we knew he was leaving at F4, it had been well-sleuthed here, in fact they had it right here and RS had it wrong.

However, not all agreed with that on the spoiled side and thought he may show up in Thailand.  Because I have been following him on SM along with what had been sleuthed here, e.g, his SM activation of April 28th, I felt he was leaving at F4.  However, I was hoping it was his decision.  I was totally unprepared to see his utter shock this week.  

I finally got SnapChat because of Luke and he is delightful, funny, great with kids.  If you want to see some of the old snaps/media,  LukePellForBachelor OG has it all.  He has had some live concerts with James T. of the show and many fans showed up.  

He has a lot more personality than revealed on the show.  IMO.  His discussion last night at the MTA is an example of how articulate he is -- I think he would do well as the lead especially after this recent experience and the lesson he learned about expressing himself.  

JMO.
Point to the B&BF board! Nice getting one over on RS!  :yes:

I've actually followed Luke on SM, didn't figure he would spoil the season, and he didn't. LOL, I got on Snapchat just because of Luke too! giggling

Aw thanks HEA! Yeah, he grabbed me from the start and didn't let go. I really believed he was her F1, saw it in the edit, BL and her blog (which I'll never trust what those say again!!). So many of it was in first person concerning him. Oh well, can't get them all right.

truelovealways, yes, beautiful vid! I'll miss what could have been, but looking forward to what could possibly be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:11 pm

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:51 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:25 pm

^^I loved going unspoiled, until it really sunk in last night my fav didn't go as far as I thought he would. I came up with so many scenario's on how Luke could be F1, about did me in! MTA - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 3806527698 It WAS nice going into it not knowing anything about any of the guys, glad to see I picked a 'good' one! We'll see as it gets closer if I can do it again, will be hard having to wait until January to know anything!

Pure beauty here! Does a Luke fan already have this as their avi, if not I'm going to make one. beatingheart
 photo LP_zpswokmduvu.jpg
Source: http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/luke-pell-the-bachelorette----reality-tv-guy-sexy-social-pic-of-day-19935.php

Last edited by Lost17 on Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:28 pm

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:29 pm

Lost, I think StuckinSc is using a version of it, but she hasn't been around because of RL keeping her busy and not sure when she'll return.

So, I think it'd probably be ok to go ahead and use it if you want.  At least until another catches your eye.  

He doesn't real take many bad pics.  Hugesmile
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:34 pm

^^Yes, we have a lot of options with Luke.  

I am curious how to go into a season unspoiled and whether I could keep away from the spoilers especially with Luke's season -- I want to know what he is up too.  That means no snaps from him for 3 months.  #snapchatwithdrawal cheeky
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:42 pm

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:47 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Our lovable funny Cowboy is back!  #Filtergame   Smiley

in case you missed it I was live #snapchatting during #mta last night ....jk props to whoever did this  #filtergame on point I'm kinda feelin the giraffe/avatar one by @luke__pell

Source

Awwww...how I missed him! He is totes adorbs! I went to dinner with some former female students tonight who are still in high school. We had so much fun chatting up the Bachelorette. They are not allowed to follow me on Facebook, so they had quite the time looking at my pics from the concert, etc. I got them to all follow Wells, Luke and James, etc. on all SM. They are all SHOCKED about Luke and they couldn't believe that I have a connection to Luke nor that I have snap, IG, and twitter now. We had the best time. I was telling them about our site and some of out fun little banter. They said I am even more "swag" now. They want to get together and re-watch episodes with me and watch Luke's season if he is the new Bach. SOOOOOOOOOOOOO fun!
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:52 pm

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ladybug82
Norcalgal
babiebyrdie
SueSt
LonesomeLuke
Di_ATL
MVMom39forever
LukeFan
Newto
JBF
SweetRose