SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MTA - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:55 pm

You got swag @Frymama  MTA - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 1710264613

That sound so much fun to be with the students and sharing the fun.  If you are going to follow this show and contestants, you have to be on SM.  I never thought I would ever have snapchat but just had to follow Luke in real life.  MTA - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 2498057887
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

MTA - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Frymama Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:55 pm

I have gone back and forth on spoiled vs. unspoiled for next season. I have been getting MiniDiva's opinion on it. I really want to do it, but I am afraid it will be hard being closer to Burnet and knowing people close to him. Plus, I will not be able to stay away from SM---no way. SO, if that is what I have to do to be unspoiled...it is a NO for me.

However, I am afraid to have it all ruined for me to be spoiled. I kind of want it to unfold purely for me this time and not be jaded or distracted by anything. However, it's SOOOOOOOOOOOooo long until January, so if things start to get going in Sept. that will get me active in "all that is Luke" soon to help me with my fix. Smiley
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:05 pm

I would suggest anyone thinking of going unspoiled read through the no spoiler rules and ask GA/mods questions ahead of time to clarify any questions. No SM or outside sources are allowed to be posted or mentioned. GA or a mod will post CH's and the leads blog.  Everything else is strictly sleuthed from the edit and SCs we get from previews and the show itself (epi by epi).  Litta and I tag team those and post them in both sides.  

So if your addicted to Luke's snaps or following him on various SM plat forms, then the no spoilers threads are not for you, IMO.  Because it's really easy to spill and say something without meaning to.  And yhere is already sleuthing going on for girls being cast and any signs of confirmation on who the lead will be.  And we will sleuth real time during filming as well.  JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:18 pm

Not sure I can go cold turkey!   MTA - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 1f357  MTA - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 1f648

IA Frymama, I think it would be hard for me to stay away from SM, however, Luke won't be on  SM/Snap as he will be filming.  You are are near the home base with your contacts and may get spoiled without trying.  

I wish there was a way to not be spoiled by RS before the season and stay in the spoiled side if that makes sense.  He spells out the season and is quoted by many including the media.

Good advice @ladybug82  We will be in full sleuthing mode as the girls are getting confirmation of their casting.  Cut off is the end of next week to get their apps in.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:40 pm

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:43 pm

Lost17 wrote:Coming over from the unspoiled side, saying hi!  I'm teamLuke and I'm still surprised Jo didn't fall madly in love with him.  no idea Wasn't meant to be I guess, wish she could've known you don't need to say I love you, to be in love with you. He showed and even said it in so many other different ways.

Hi Lost, handwave and welcome to the "other side". (you're brave to go unspoiled) I agree with you that he showed JoJo in so many other ways that he loved her without those 3 little words. Wasn't it Chase that didn't say ILY until their FD???? So why the double standard? I actually think she really liked and respected Luke and let him go at f4 instead of the humiliation of getting let go at f3. It seems like the last few seasons of the Bachelorette, they're letting their f3 go early so honestly, I'm glad it wasn't our manly man Luke that went through what Chase did. Also, I don't think she would have had enough restraint on the FD with Luke and knew it would be safer to let him go earlier. Let's face it the man can kiss! Anyway, I'm glad he wasn't the f1, I think he deserves more....I really hope he's the next lead and can find his someone deserving of him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:12 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Lost, I think StuckinSc is using a version of it, but she hasn't been around because of RL keeping her busy and not sure when she'll return.

So, I think it'd probably be ok to go ahead and use it if you want.  At least until another catches your eye.  

He doesn't real take many bad pics.  Hugesmile
Thanks LB, I can find another…and thanks again for all the great sc’s during the season! yes

It can be hard staying unspoiled, but once the season starts its easy...you just stay in those threads. It was easy staying away from RS. Hardest part was trying to avoid magazines in stores, etc. No, you’re not allowed to post anything SM related, Luke didn’t post anything spoilery.

I obviously got my F1 wrong after MUCH sleuthing, it was her People blog and previews not showing Luke or Jordan in Thailand that had me convinced, we thought for sure there could be 2 FRC’s. Even the edit, bad boys and will she choose one once again. I really thought she’d change it up and go the ‘good’ route. Ben & Lauren theme seemed to be centered on Luke early on…and she still mentions Ben, he’s mentioned a million times for a reason, right?? no idea The whole edit has been confusing me. And still weird to me, she tuned Luke out at the heart after all they’d been through. Then he does finally say he loves her and bam, gone. I obviously missed something there, it was like out of left field. I was a bit shocked right there with you Luke!

Max, thanks, just saw your post. Yes, same thing with Chase…I guess if you didn’t say those 3 little words ‘early on’ you were out of there. With you, can just imagine the heartbreak for Luke if she’d let him go at F2. Maybe she’d of come to her senses IF he had made it further! All jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:49 pm

JoJo admitted last night, that their HTD during did not make her feel the way she had expected so something turned that day.  Sadly, Luke put a lot of weight on the HTD being the pivotal point in the relationship, how she fit in the family and he thought the day went great (so he says).  That had to be heart breaking for him to hear last night as his family, his roots mean so much.

I know Luke meant well, but having all those people made it difficult for them to have more alone/personal time together and he should have had the most immediate family and maybe his best friend only.  She was overwhelmed and it took away from some of their valuable time together, IMO.  She shut down during that day and it had nothing to do with him saying ILY, IMO.  

She should have never taken him back to the RC once he pulled her aside and should have let him go without making him go through that RC.  She blindsided him.  I don't believe Luke did anything wrong if she kept encouraging their physical relationship and the heavy make out sessions during SQT time.  

Alot of the outcome has to do with her indecision and insecurity and kept the guys up until the last minute and dumped them abruptly.  They didn't see it coming.  Luke, Chase, Alex, Derek . . .

Luke can use this experience as a springboard in his quest for love.  He says he has learned how to love again and he is ready now that he has revived those feelings and how he wants love and family for his future.   heartbeat  whipped

JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:02 am

Imo she let him go at F4 because it would've been very tough to convince her f1 later that nothing happened between her and Luke that night after all their extreme chemistry had been discussed.

I'm betting that tptb wanted him at that rose ceremony to increase the dramatic exit for his launch as the bach. I can't fault Jojo for either of these decisions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:16 am

Because this is a Fan Forum, I won't post, but I would encourage you to go to Jo Jo Fletcher General Discussion Forum thread.  There is a very interesting US Weekly article about how why she doesn't accept the proposal from the F2.  It is very strange folks.  It doesn't line up with previews, sleuths, etc.  I am really feeling like we have a shocking ending on our hands at FRC (unrelated to our cowboy).  The article confused me SOOOOOO much, but it does say she is engaged and accepted a proposal.
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by LonesomeLuke Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:04 am

Smiley

LonesomeLuke

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:16 am

welcomeyall @Lost17 You all did/are doing a fabulous job in there. I enjoyed every single post! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ladybug82
Norcalgal
babiebyrdie
SueSt
LonesomeLuke
Di_ATL
MVMom39forever
LukeFan
Newto
JBF
SweetRose