SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

deepbreathsjames - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:32 am

Luke Pell ‏@Luke__Pell 1h1 hour ago
Who are #libras supposed to be with ?

Back to top Go down

deepbreathsjames - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Frymama Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:35 am

truelovealways wrote:
Luke Pell ‏@Luke__Pell  1h1 hour ago

How cute is he? Note: Each sign was coming out claiming they were a perfect match. I was super surprised he responded to that tweet; it was cute though.
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:39 am

truelovealways wrote:
Luke Pell ‏@Luke__Pell  1h1 hour ago

Luke started a firestorm of tweets from women saying their sign is compatible with his.    cantstopl  

This is what started it all and then he posted the above tweet after these below:

First Tweet:
astrochicks ‏@astrochicks  3h3 hours ago
New #Bachelor? @Astrochicks luvs Luke Pell. #Libra charm, hot and romantic. @Luke__Pell @BachelorABC #ZodiacSigns
deepbreathsjames - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 CpIwtTkUMAA6fm6

Lukes Response:
Luke Pell ‏@Luke__Pell  2h2 hours ago
I thought I was #Sagittarius October 22 ? @astrochicks @BachelorABC

Source
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:40 am

laugh out loud he's so cute now everyone is saying that Libras are all compatible with their signs cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:44 am

^^^He has no idea what he started when he asked a simple question!  

They are all saying 'ME'  hehehe
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by LukeFan Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:20 am

Another little video I found with a few extra little bits of info about our Luke from Burnet, Texas. Everyone seems to love him in his home town Smiley

http://www.kvue.com/features/burnet-supports-local-bachelorette-contestant/285922165

LukeFan

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:16 pm

The response is still coming in about which zodiac sign the women should be for Luke being a Libra.   giggling

Luke has quite a few followers now I noticed:  Twitter 90.8K and IG 394K
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:31 pm

The best sign coming from this show would probably be sanity.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:50 pm

Luke having fun with SC filters hehehe deepbreathsjames - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 Image-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:00 pm

Are you ready for the greatest picture to have ever been taken, ladies. Calling all Robby, Chase, James T., Derek and Luke fans:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIx479QhNVT/?taken-by=roberthunter89

Robby Hayes IG

I could not save and post for some reason??

BTW, you're welcome! Fork=I'm Done

Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:03 pm

Nobody puts baby in the corner!    laugh out loud

Can't believe @chase_brody_mcnary would leave @luke__pell and I out like that ☝️ Yoga Lessons with my boys at the Mansion! #deepbreathsjames #Broga #NamasteAllDay #StretchesWithMyBetches #PoseForARose #TheBachelorette by @roberthunter89
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:39 pm

Luke's looking good drooling  even if someone tried to cut part of him out.  Geez whats is with Robby's swim trunks?  scratch

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ladybug82
Norcalgal
babiebyrdie
SueSt
LonesomeLuke
Di_ATL
MVMom39forever
LukeFan
Newto
JBF
SweetRose