SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 52 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HaveFaith - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Georgia Lindsay Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:03 pm

Acrunch posted in the general BIP thread that Josh is now following Amanda on IG. cheerleader

Interesting tweet, I know he's full of crap, but I believe he is talking about JAM or just throwing more daggers at Josh's ex. giggling

Mike Fleiss Verified account
‏@fleissmeister
I bet that at least one of our #BachelorInParadise engaged couples will get married... ❤️

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

HaveFaith - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:16 pm

Beach Lover wrote:Josh is back on Twitter

Josh Allan Murray ‏@JoshAllanMurray  2m2 minutes ago
God is good

HaveFaith - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 1710264613

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:20 pm

Didn't he tweet something really similar to that straight after MeAndi's season?

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:22 pm

Yes he did. He should just re-quote all of the ones from May 2014! That's a new Twitter feature now!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

HaveFaith - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 8367-910 HaveFaith - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 I_got_13 HaveFaith - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 E5kqdm15 HaveFaith - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:24 pm

Thanks, GA,

There was more to that tweet: #HandsInPray (emot), #Blessed, #Thankful #HaveFaith

I'm so happy, see nothing wrong with him tweeting that, totally expected, he wants to shout it from the rooftops! Can't blame him with all the crap he's had to deal with!!

Go, JAM, make this work!!

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:26 pm

Linds911 wrote:Yes he did. He should just re-quote all of the ones from May 2014! That's a new Twitter feature now!
What if Twitter malfunctions??? "Mama is number 1 girl" x10,000 tweets.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:31 pm

Georgia Lindsay wrote:Thanks, GA,

There was more to that tweet: #HandsInPray (emot), #Blessed, #Thankful #HaveFaith

I'm so happy, see nothing wrong with him tweeting that, totally expected, he wants to shout it from the rooftops!  Can't blame him with all the crap he's had to deal with!!

Go, JAM, make this work!!

Proper quote.

Josh Allan Murray ‏@JoshAllanMurray 18m18 minutes ago
God is good HaveFaith - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 1f64c #blessed #thankful #havefaith

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:48 pm

Sorry for the double post.
From the potential contestant thread.

GuardianAngel wrote:
Joshswife wrote:Marcus is posting Josh's text on his IG can someone bring it over its not letting me

I will moved this whole post to Josh's thread so we don't have conversations in several threads at the same time.

Marcus Grodd Retweeted
Josh Allan Murray ‏@JoshAllanMurray  34m34 minutes ago
God is good  HaveFaith - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 1f64f #blessed #thankful #havefaith

Marcus Grodd ‏@marcusgrodd  26m26 minutes ago
When you don't speak to your bae for awhile and get excited! @JoshAllanMurray

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:52 pm

Maybe Marcus can teach josh how to have a fake Mexican wedding too???

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:08 pm

Linds911 wrote:Difference is those with step-kids actually spent time with them before getting engaged. Did Josh even meet them before the "proposal"? He has to instantly move to CA and deal with her ex.

For instance, Molly and Jason at least spent a year or so in RL with Ty before getting engaged/married. Josh will have to do long distance secret trips until the finale airs. This time he has 3 other people instead of just 1. Good luck!!
Or it could be the Brad 2.0 and Emily situation where they see how it goes IRL with them before Josh ever gets too far with the kids.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:13 pm

^ Hopefully! That would be the smart thing to do!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

HaveFaith - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 8367-910 HaveFaith - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 I_got_13 HaveFaith - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 E5kqdm15 HaveFaith - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:19 pm

I bet they flew the kids out if Mama Murray was there. Not that they shouldn't still take it slow (like of course!), but I bet he's met them.

I actually think Josh will do ok with the girls. The real test is the ex, the real baby daddy who ain't ever going away, and if he can handle that, IMO.

You also gotta wonder what the ex is thinking right now.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 52 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+57
heather_m_s
california90
sparkler
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
SarahD