SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 43 of 52 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 47 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 43 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:36 pm

It all depends on who's doing the seeing. Everyone says I look like my sister, I think I look nothing like my sister.

OTOH if I was compared to someone I didn't like, for sure I wouldn't think I looked like them.

IMO I never thought the author looked like Josh's mother or sister. Other than the long dark hair, I saw no other resemblance.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 43 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:00 am

According to RS last night on his video chat, Josh is moving to CA to be with Amanda. I went back a few pages to check, but sorry if this was already posted or figured out by anyone!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:44 am

Ash2214 wrote:According to RS last night on his video chat, Josh is moving to CA to be with Amanda. I went back a few pages to check, but sorry if this was already posted or figured out by anyone!
Brand new information!! Thanks for posting. Hold me as I type: good for him!! First step in proving me wrong laugh out loud I'll be very happy to be wrong Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:40 am

Maybe I heard wrong but I believe RS said that it was something to do with a new job in entertainment. But if I'm wrong and he is going to LA for her then that's great. There is no better way in today's world then to live together as that's where you really see someone's lifestyle and personality. I never liked the idea of people living together so soon after meeting but have changed my mind and believe it's the only way you truly see if it is going to work out or not. Good for him. If it's truly going to work they need to see how they weather the storms as well as the good times.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:56 am

Wait. He's moving to LA for a some entertainment career opportunity? laugh out loud

Hopefully that's just the cover and Amanda-pants is the real reason.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:09 am

Hasn't he hinted at moving to Cali even before BIP or do I have it wrong?

Anyway good for him, hopefully he isn't moving in with them.

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 43 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:14 am

I'm surprised RS can be so certain Josh is moving to California, but he seems to be. He says it's to build his brand and be in entertainment industry since he's been on three reality shows. I don't think RS knows as much as he claims sometimes because he obviously doesn't understand what Josh does for a living, which is Advocare. That's not in entertainment, but Josh can definitely expand his business and team out there. He already has a few team members in Southern Cal.  

This move makes sense to me now.  If Josh and Amanda want to make this work, they can't be on opposite coasts so someone would have to move to the other.  Although I wouldn't think it would be easy for Josh to move away from Atlanta where his sister and brother both live now (Aaron part time), it would still be easier for him than Amanda with her kids. Orange County is a pretty desirable place to live (IMO), Josh loves the weather there and has hinted several times in the last year that maybe he should move there. I think Marcus is in Southern Cal too so he would have a friend nearby.  The big question for me would be if Josh gets his own place initially to slow the transition with Amanda's daughters or would he move in with her immediately.

Either way, him making this move tells me these two are taking this seriously and not just a MF fluke engagement.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:19 am

I would hope he gets his own place, at least initially for the sake of the children.

And I figured if someone was going to move, it has to be Josh. Much less a big deal to leave your adult siblings behind, even the super close Murray variety of siblings, than Amanda making her kid's parents bicoastal AND losing the support of her own family which helps her a lot. Just no way.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:22 am

^^ Agreed Sosleepy although Amanda said on her recent Periscope that her parents live in St. Louis. I think we all assumed they lived nearby and helped with the kids a lot. Apparently not.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:25 am

Beach Lover wrote:^^ Agreed Sosleepy although Amanda said on her recent Periscope that her parents live in St. Louis. I think we all assumed they lived nearby and helped with the kids a lot. Apparently not.

Oh interesting! I didn't know that. I assumed (incorrectly, obviously) that they were also OC based and helped her a lot! I even wondered if she lived with them. This tidbit actually makes me respect Amanda more! If she's really basically doing all of it on her own. That's hard! She's young.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:28 am

Beach Lover wrote:^^ Agreed Sosleepy although Amanda said on her recent Periscope that her parents live in St. Louis. I think we all assumed they lived nearby and helped with the kids a lot. Apparently not.

St. Louis? I wonder if that is a recent move. Wasn't her HTD at her parent's house in Orange County?
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:32 am

Yeah, and how does that make sense with the whole "teen mom" debate on Ben's season, which started because supposedly Nick1 was dropping them off with her mom like one night into his weekend with the girls?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 52 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 47 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+57
heather_m_s
california90
sparkler
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
SarahD