SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 45 of 52 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 48 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 45 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:25 pm

How long can the shilling really last? A few years max before no one cares/remembers you? Not totally sure what they have in place, but if Amanda gets remarried, the child support could go away or be drastically reduced. It seems so shaky to me, such a gamble with two young girls to support. Go back to school, girl! Something.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 45 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:29 pm

IMO the child support won't stop just because she gets married. If it does then she has a chitty separation agreement.

The shilling will last as long as they can make it last. Some of the formers from a few seasons ago are still doing it.

I'm one that wishes I had a product to shill. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:49 pm

Josh has been snapping from an Advocare National Success School at ATT&T stadium, Arlington Texas.  His Mom is with him.  There are lots of speakers and people in attendance to include Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders. cheerleader
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:52 pm

Oh, me too GA. Sure would be nice if I could make money shilling products to my couple hundred IG followers. laugh out loud

How much do they make off the product shill? I've always wondered. I know it probably greatly depends on your popularity.

Well... If Amanda did the Bachelor just to make easy money while she's home with the girls, pretty shrewd.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:25 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:IMO the child support won't stop just because she gets married. If it does then she has a chitty separation agreement.

The shilling will last as long as they can make it last. Some of the formers from a few seasons ago are still doing it.

I'm one that wishes I had a product to shill. Smiley
You are correct GA if Amanda does get married again the child support does not stop. Her ex would have to go back to court and prove that he is not making as much money then he was when they split.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:47 pm

I hope Josh moves into his own place, and just enjoys the newness and fun of his relationship with Amanda,  There are so many discoveries they can explore together living in CA without pressure to make it work living under the same roof. There are outdoor activities, getting to know the kids and each other, Entertainment industry events, etc.  JMO
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:52 pm

This may sound rotten but the fact that the girls father has them on occasion or for the weekend will probably be beneficial to this new relationship. They'll still get to have just us time and I can see josh needing that kind of attention.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:28 am

I hope this is the right thread (these guys appearing on multiple shows are confusing laugh out loud).

I watched a part of FS last night on YT. I think it was ep5. I had forgotten how hot Josh was and now that he is lost some weight he is even better looking. Well except for when he turns beet red laugh out loud. But yeah he is attractive to me. Forgot that.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:29 am

^^^
I agree I did not think he was that attractive on the ette show. Now that I follow him and without his ex he seems so much happier and looks hot too. I really like this guy think he has a gentle heart and just all around a gentleman.
JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:09 pm

Looking forward to seeing Josh (& maybe his beet red face again) on FS tonight! giggling

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:31 pm

Is it on E! ?

I don't see it. What time is it scheduled for ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:43 pm

^ Yes 10pm EST.

Haven't watched since the premiere episode since the other people bore me and i don't see a point since it's obvious we all know what Josh does after taking all this advice! no no *all imo*

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 45 1f49c

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 45 8367-910 Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 45 I_got_13 Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 45 E5kqdm15 Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 45 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 52 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 48 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+57
heather_m_s
california90
sparkler
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
SarahD