SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 16 of 71 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 43 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by whit90 Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:33 am

hopelessly_devoted wrote:
whit90 wrote:
Alanna wrote:
It's very popular! I like the dress too. Lots of brands are carrying variations at the moment.

And maybe the twins is the solution to Ick and Josh's feud. Each one can have a twin! Problem solved.
Nick is use to being the big brother and is awesome at it. I agree with other posters that he has probably being a big brother to them. JMO

Well, his new little sisters should help a brother out by sewing his pants and tucking in his shirt. He is too old too dress like a teenager. JMHO
I have several friends his age and that is the style these days. Jared is dressed like Nick is too.JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:41 am

whit90 wrote:
whit90 wrote:
Nick is use to being the big brother and is awesome at it. I agree with other posters that he has probably being a big brother to them. JMO

Well, his new little sisters should help a brother out by sewing his pants and tucking in his shirt. He is too old too dress like a teenager. JMHO
I have several friends his age and that is the style these days. Jared is dressed like Nick is too.JMO

Oh these whacky young people. And here I am still wearing my poodle skirt and pointy bra. Someday I might buy a pair of "slacks" for myself. cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:03 am

whit90 wrote:
whit90 wrote:

Nicky is 10 yrs older than Jared. Not the same.

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:27 am

I don't hate Nick I just don't see anything that he says/does/dresses/e.t.c that I like. Just MO.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 16 1f49c

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 16 8367-910 Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 16 I_got_13 Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 16 E5kqdm15 Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 16 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by RainbowConnection Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:36 am

seton wrote:
whit90 wrote:

Nicky is 10 yrs older than Jared. Not the same.

IA with @whit90 on the style and I don't think he's too old for that look at all.  JMO yes
RainbowConnection
RainbowConnection

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:40 am

casjacknick wrote:And this looks like she's one wrong move away from a wardrobe malfunction. On another fashion note I feel like all the girls from Ben's season have worn a variation of that red dress. Just in another color (usually black or white although I swear we've seen red too). Is it just extremely popular or do they shop in each other's closet?
You're right. You may also really remember that particular dress because Lauren wore the exact same one on Kelly and Michael for the press tour. Haley tagged the StylistLA on her pic and that's where Lauren rented hers from too

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:42 am

Nick is entertaining. I miss him on afterbuzz this season. His attitude on there is always hilarious in an unintentional way. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:57 am

IMO, Nick has a very good taste in fashion, his wears like those 30-ish guys in Europe or Japan. I always like Japanese style, so I like what Nick wears yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:06 am

Alanna wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:JMO I think Nick has little sisters zoned them.
Ick was willing to go after Amanda, who is their age and acts like them. I don't think he understands that concept. Jmo as well.

Was that interest real or producer induced? I suspect the latter to make for some drama between Nick and Josh. All just a little too convenient IMO.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:20 am

I think it was most likely producer induced as well but even if he was into to her then so what? The overwhelming majority of men would be attracted to a woman like Amanda. She's beautiful, feminine and sweet. Is it the OMFG 10 year age difference that's bothering people? Big deal. cheeky

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:08 am

RS spoilers about Nick on BIP...

Episode 1
Leah Block joins on Day 2 and is after Chad. One problem: Chad isn’t there anymore. Leah asks out Nick
Nick asks out Amanda
Nick gives his rose to Amanda

Episode 2
Haley gives her rose to Nick

Episode 3
Jen asks out Nick
Nick gives his rose to Jen

Episode 4
Jen gives her rose to Nick

The twins decided to not give out their roses and thus eliminate themselves. However, on their way out, they pulled Amanda aside to warn her about Josh’s intentions...This causes Josh to go off on everyone knowing that people are now talking about him...A few guys speak up against Josh, but he takes most of it out on Nick because, well, it’s Josh and Nick.

Episode 5
Nick gives his rose to Jen

Episode 6
Jen and Nick go on an overnight date

RS version of their break up...

Their breakup I’m hearing was amicable, and judging by each of their social media accounts, it seems like they’re somewhat still in contact. When the process of this show basically forces a couple to “stay together or break up,” and you have a couple that’s known each other for about 10 days (Jen didn’t arrive til episode 3) that lives on opposite coasts (Nick in LA, Jen in FL), you can see why a decision was made to break up.

Jen liked this tweet posted on July 17th...

@Hfergie11 He's kinda sorta amazing @viallnicholas28
Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 16 Cnljrt10

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:27 am

Nicky is old by BIP standards, not real life standards. Remember how geriatric Clare was treated in BIP2? Nick is older than Clare even but he's a dude so I guess that's okay, I guess. Ye Good Ole Double Standard in play.

In that BIP cast at MTA pic, he is 6-13 years older than everyone else in that pic. EVERYBODY ELSE. If he wants to fit in by wearing ripped jeans to MTA (altho nobody else wore ripped jeans bc they are not the tool that he is) then so be it. I dont expect much better from someone who was introduced to the spoiler world by the Yoga Pants of Rejection on the airplane. cantstopl

JMOAA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 71 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 43 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
suzq
Mommyof2
Litta123
Seabear
Nonina430