SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 24 of 71 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 47 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 24 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by notarose Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:17 am

I don't think we are going to get much until the Nick/Josh storyline plays out on screen.  That "rival" story IMO is meant to lure in more viewers and doesn't have as great an impact if it were known in advance that Nick has a secure relationship post-show (if I fact he and Jen do).
I wouldn't be surprised if Josh and Nick hug it out.  
Last epi, neither Nick or Amanda were flirting with each other.  They only go on one date before Josh appears.  It really isn't much to walk away from especially when previews show passion between Jen and Nick once she shows up just like between Amanda and Josh. I think each guy ended up spending time with women that were best suited to them on the show.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 24 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lleyki Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:55 am

That "rival" story IMO is meant to lure in more viewers and doesn't have as great an impact if it were known in advance that Nick has a secure relationship post-show (if I fact he and Jen do).

I agree. Notice that even while they're showing him and Jen in the promos, unless you're spoiled and so know about their relationship, a person actually will not be able to fully tell that's who he is kissing and making out with. Most importantly is the clear misdirection where he's talking about all the great things about Amanda, without showing his face and then we see him in white saying "I am in love with her."

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:02 pm

lleyki wrote:Notice that even while they're showing him and Jen in the promos, unless you're spoiled and so know about their relationship, a person actually will not be able to fully tell that's who he is kissing and making out with. Most importantly is the clear misdirection where he's talking about all the great things about Amanda, without showing his face and then we see him in white saying "I am in love with her."
If you know who Jen is, it's clearly her when they're making out on the beach after kayaking (there's a full, clear shot of her in the same green bikini), and then when she's sitting on the bed and he's pushing the cameraman out. Even in that shot through the drapes you can tell that's her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:43 pm

Yeah, they weren't shy about showing Nick getting hot and heavy with Jen in the previews at all. I'm pretty sure Nick is saying "I know she's the one. I'm in love" about Jen, not Amanda. But we all know how TPTB edit.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:50 pm

notarose wrote:I don't think we are going to get much until the Nick/Josh storyline plays out on screen.  That "rival" story IMO is meant to lure in more viewers and doesn't have as great an impact if it were known in advance that Nick has a secure relationship post-show (if I fact he and Jen do).
I wouldn't be surprised if Josh and Nick hug it out.  
Last epi, neither Nick or Amanda were flirting with each other.  They only go on one date before Josh appears.  It really isn't much to walk away from especially when previews show passion between Jen and Nick once she shows up just like between Amanda and Josh. I think each guy ended up spending time with women that were best suited to them on the show.
clapping!  Totally agree. They are also trying to play up Nick's "runner up" status by trying to make it look like he lost Amanda to Josh. It's ridiculous, so much scripted going on with this storyline. No way Nick is in love with Amanda after one date, IMO.  Nick was not a runner up again, he found Jen. Josh didn't take his girl, such an absurd storyline, they must think we fans are 10 yrs old.

Personally, I thought Nick and Josh were trying not to laugh in their ITM's and looked more like "I have to say that?" giggling

I'm very happy for both Nick and Josh, hopefully, after this week of bs with the "(staged) fight", Jen arrives and we have a great season to watch both couples romance the rest of the show.  I think when they bring in Ashley .I & Caila for the scripted drama with Jared/Caila/Ashley I.,  it's off the Josh/Nick storyline.  I sure hope so.

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:25 pm

Beach Lover wrote:Yeah, they weren't shy about showing Nick getting hot and heavy with Jen in the previews at all. I'm pretty sure Nick is saying "I know she's the one. I'm in love" about Jen, not Amanda. But we all know how TPTB edit.  

That's what I think as well. It looks like to me in one of those previews, Nick and Josh are having a hard time holding back the laughter.

I think Nick and Jen are just being careful not to ruin anything just like @notarose explained. I have a feeling there are a few couples out of this show that's being kept a secret.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71516

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:28 pm

^^The other thing, Nick is in the previews looking at engagement rings. He went through the motion of that even if he didn't intend to get engage and/or maybe decided not too.

What do you all think that is all about, just to throw us off?
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:47 pm

I noticed that @MiniDiva but I wasn't sure if it was editing and only made out to look like he was looking at rings.

I'd love to see a s/cap of that. If anyone has a link that I can view, I'd gladly grab it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:52 pm

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 24 Nickri10

Source: my screencap
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:01 pm

I saw this as well and RS spoiler makes no sense to me. Why would Nick be looking at engagement rings, only to decide to break up with Jen? no idea
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:09 pm

Yeah I'm scratch at the spoiler. We even see Nick in an ITM saying that he's in love and they spend the night in the fantasy suite but then he supposedly breaks up with her. I understand not getting engaged but why not at least try to date Jen? To me it seems like they still are into each other post-show.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:13 pm

Thanks for the s/cap @bluwavz!

These two are so engaged. laugh out loud IMO of course. Too many little clues.

Unless he decides to date first or isn't sure of where Jen stands with him.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 71 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 47 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
suzq
Mommyof2
Litta123
Seabear
Nonina430