SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 35 of 71 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 53 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 35 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:49 am

A show-stopping bachelorette arrives in Paradise and makes some bachelorettes nervous. But she delights one long-time “Bachelor” fan-favorite, who is instantly smitten, and when she asks him out on a date, the two head off for a sexy and luxurious day filled with yachts, private beaches and plenty of chemistry. But will some unwelcome guests ruin their picture perfect date?
http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/bachelor-in-paradise/press-releases/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 35 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by KB_Mom Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:51 am

So Nick and Jen got a nice date and not one of the usual lame BIP dates Smiley

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:43 am

bluwavz wrote:
A show-stopping bachelorette arrives in Paradise and makes some bachelorettes nervous. But she delights one long-time “Bachelor” fan-favorite, who is instantly smitten, and when she asks him out on a date, the two head off for a sexy and luxurious day filled with yachts, private beaches and plenty of chemistry. But will some unwelcome guests ruin their picture perfect date?

cheerleader

Does this mean they go kayaking (as per old preview) on a different date?
"sexy" :uptonogood

What the heck, 2nd yacht date of the season. Guess TPTB are working hard to keep the comparing mode running.

Unwelcome guests? Flock of Seagulls? Hugesmile

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:14 am

bluwavz wrote:
"bachelor fan-favorite" nice

No more a villain

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  teamnick - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 35 1f49b  teamnick - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 35 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:21 am

:Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo:  wonderful ... love it ... can't wait  ... NR seagulls is a good guess or those bigger type of cormorant ... 'coz we know how much luck Nick has with the birds.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:21 am

Kashathediva wrote:Nice to see some of his critics are starting to see some of his real traits.

hi Yes I'm blaming that on my rose-colored glasses (for one season anyways!) and the editing. Wow 2 months ago I was annoyed of Nick overload and now I really don't care. Embarressed!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  teamnick - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 35 1f49c

teamnick - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 35 8367-910 teamnick - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 35 I_got_13 teamnick - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 35 E5kqdm15 teamnick - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 35 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:07 am

I'm very curious to see how this romance will play out for nick -- it's like the time has finally come for reciprocated interest....
If it was nick before the franchise (or at the beginning of Andi's season) I could see him fall really hard and commit. This franchise imo from what I see from afar has made him more jaded, disillusioned, attention-seeking by feeding his self-absorption and increased his restlessness... To me, he's lost his naivete & so I'm not really sure how he will approach this relationship. maybe jen will bring back that element of hope and bring back the old nick

rooting for him regardless -- appreciate the honesty with which he takes on & explores life as if it were a journey....

Last edited by emusha on Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:04 am

emusha wrote:I'm very curious how this romance will play out for nick -- it's like the time has finally come for reciprocated interest....
I think if it was nick before the franchise (or at the beginning of Andi's season) I could see him fall really hard and commit. This franchise imo from what I see from afar has made him more jaded, disillusioned, attention-seeking by feeding his self-absorption and increased his restlessless... To me he's lost his naivete & so I'm not really sure how he will approach this relationship. maybe jen will bring back that element of hope and bring back the old nick

rooting for him regardless -- appreciate the honesty with which he takes on & explores life as if it were a journey....

Interesting take on it, yes I agree it's likely to have disillusioned him after the past two years of those huge heart breaks. How could you not be much more doubtful about love and question your own judgements of character when both those ladies imo mis-led him.. I think this is the same in real life that you question yourself more and how long lasting a romance will be after you've been burnt a few times. But what I think is great with Nick is that he is so open and honest about all of it ( High clap ), and he's willing to keep being open to romance and to keep learning along the way. Oh and he can totally laugh at himself- mark of intelligence. Imo it's also a really good thing to become less naïve about people and love as he was a total romantic to start with and perhaps has become more realistic and subsequently will attract and recognise a life long love when he next meets her. In contrast to Nick's authentic honesty imo a lot of the B Nation characters are either romantic/ happy ending delusional and do not learn, or stay closed off completely and thus never open up to love in the first place. The more times you round the wheel the better you become at it all. It only takes one great love to last a lifetime.
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:27 am

I would actually like to see Nick find his soul mate

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:21 am

Yes so agree it would be so amazing if he found the one. Always want this for him too, it will happen. He's at a great age for it to happen too ( at last) having had some experience to draw up on. I don't think the heart ever really stops searching for the one until she/ he is found. Perhaps Nick thought third time lucky or perhaps he just thought -go hv some fun this time and don't expect much- go with a new attitude. I can only speculate, which is what is so interesting about him and the show concept too. If you follow a person's 'journey' through bn seasons you can see how they change in their outlook & approach. Tennley is another one who shows that imo. What occurred to me- is it actually better to be runner up and heartbroken after 10 weeks than 'win' the girl/ boy only to split up within a year. The ingredients have to be perfect for it to last forever.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:56 am

bluwavz wrote:
I'm pretty sure that press release is referring to Caila as the show-stopper and Jared as the Bachelor favorite, not Nick & Jen. I'm guessing the unwelcome guest will be Ashley I since she arrives in the same episode.

Jen arrives this week too but they previewed Caila coming in the previews.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:20 am

found this article on Nick's net worth ....so interesting where these bloggers find their information... laugh out loud

https://www.romper.com/p/what-is-nick-vialls-net-worth-on-bachelor-in-paradise-hes-building-a-new-career-15441
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 71 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 53 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
suzq
Mommyof2
Litta123
Seabear
Nonina430