SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 36 of 71 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 53 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 36 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by quietpal Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:54 am

Beach Lover wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
A show-stopping bachelorette arrives in Paradise and makes some bachelorettes nervous. But she delights one long-time “Bachelor” fan-favorite, who is instantly smitten, and when she asks him out on a date, the two head off for a sexy and luxurious day filled with yachts, private beaches and plenty of chemistry. But will some unwelcome guests ruin their picture perfect date?
http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/bachelor-in-paradise/press-releases/
I'm pretty sure that press release is referring to Caila as the show-stopper and Jared as the Bachelor favorite, not Nick & Jen. I'm guessing the unwelcome guest will be Ashley I since she arrives in the same episode.

Jen arrives this week too but they previewed Caila coming in the previews.
I don't think it is. If you read the whole press release found here, it describes their date by saying they go horseback riding and airs on Monday. This part imo is talking about Nick and Jen and airs on Tuesday.

Last edited by quietpal on Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total

quietpal

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 36 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mindless Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:59 am

Beach Lover wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
A show-stopping bachelorette arrives in Paradise and makes some bachelorettes nervous. But she delights one long-time “Bachelor” fan-favorite, who is instantly smitten, and when she asks him out on a date, the two head off for a sexy and luxurious day filled with yachts, private beaches and plenty of chemistry. But will some unwelcome guests ruin their picture perfect date?
I'm pretty sure that press release is referring to Caila as the show-stopper and Jared as the Bachelor favorite, not Nick & Jen. I'm guessing the unwelcome guest will be Ashley I since she arrives in the same episode.

Jen arrives this week too but they previewed Caila coming in the previews.

No, this is definitely about Jen and Nick. Caila arrives on Monday and goes horseback riding with Jared. The snippet above is about Tuesday's episode.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:01 am

Actually I'm pretty sure this part refers to Caila and Caila/Jared.

But the peaceful atmosphere is quickly shattered when a gorgeous, well-known, and totally unexpected bachelorette arrives in Paradise with a date card. When she asks out a popular bachelor, he is thrilled to accept, which leaves his recent love-connection back at the house, stunned and unsure about their future. Not letting the drama back at the house set the tone for their date, the new couple sets off to enjoy a picturesque date horseback riding along the beach – complete with stunning views, gorgeous sunsets and plenty of romance!

Because remember one of the twins likes Jared, so I'm sure that's the "recent love-connection" and gorgeous and well-known definitely sounds like Caila. Also, the promo made it clear that the cast seemed surprised to see her. The part quoted about a show stopping Bachelorette is for Tuesday's episode. I'm pretty sure Caila shows up in Monday's episode.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:04 am

Beach Lover wrote:...I'm pretty sure that press release is referring to Caila as the show-stopper and Jared as the Bachelor favorite, not Nick &Jen...
In the press release Caila is "gorgeous, well known" and Jared is a "popular bachelor"  They go on a horse back riding date. There are photos of the date in Jared's thread JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:08 am

Thanks for bringing this over. Smiley

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:45 am

bluwavz wrote:
Looking forward to this date with Nick and Jen. It sounds like it's going to be amazing! teamnick - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 36 1710264613
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:53 am

:tissuebox it's only thursday ... I need that epi-dose quickly teamnick - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 36 2498057887

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:12 pm

happygolucky wrote::tissuebox it's only thursday ... I need that epi-dose quickly teamnick - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 36 2498057887
console Soon teamnick - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 36 1710264613 bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:47 pm

ukglasgowkiiss wrote:
emusha wrote:I'm very curious how this romance will play out for nick -- it's like the time has finally come for reciprocated interest....
I think if it was nick before the franchise (or at the beginning of Andi's season) I could see him fall really hard and commit. This franchise imo from what I see from afar has made him more jaded, disillusioned, attention-seeking by feeding his self-absorption and increased his restlessless... To me he's lost his naivete & so I'm not really sure how he will approach this relationship. maybe jen will bring back that element of hope and bring back the old nick

rooting for him regardless -- appreciate the honesty with which he takes on & explores life as if it were a journey....

Interesting take on it, yes I agree it's likely to have disillusioned him after the past two years of those huge heart breaks. How could you not be much more doubtful about love and question your own judgements of character when both those ladies imo mis-led him..  I think this is the same in real life that you question yourself more and how long lasting a romance will be after you've been burnt a few times. But what I think is great with Nick is that he is so open and honest about all of it ( High clap ), and he's willing to keep being open to romance and to keep learning along the way. Oh and he can totally laugh at himself- mark of intelligence.  Imo it's also a really good thing to become less naïve about people and love as he was a total romantic to start with and perhaps has become more realistic and subsequently will attract and recognise a life long love when he next meets her.  In contrast to Nick's authentic honesty imo a lot of the B Nation characters  are either romantic/ happy ending delusional and do not learn, or stay closed off completely and thus never open up to love in the first place. The more times you round the wheel the better you become at it all. It only takes one great love to last a lifetime.

Enjoyed your comments here! I agree that Nick's always been relatable and he continues to be in terms of how his ups and downs in love have continued to take him on his path of continuing to learn and grow. I like the positive perspective you have - that he now seems to have a more realistic approach to romance... I do believe Nick is quite intelligent and part of his intelligence will factor in to  help him to maintain his 'hopeful romantic' side while grounding him in the practicals esp with the constraints involved in this show, the distance etc.  He hasn't changed in that he's unwilling to settle for anything less than what he's looking for but he seems to have a more practical and less "hopeless romantic" approach to things now. He seems more "hopeful romantic" with a dash more of logic thrown in.

Based on his approach to this season so far, it appears he's keeping his expectations low and not giving the producers early overly-dramatic fodder. Very different from his approach to the Kaitlyn season. I think he also seems to want to not allow early to interactions sweep him off his feet and to strip him of his logical reasoning. But I can see that change quickly after the first date with jen esp since they met during WTA and they seem to have an initial interest in each other hehe teamnick - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 36 2498057887 Regarding him avoiding the early crush hype - I think there's a good chance he even made a deal with the producers that he'd only come on if they don't make a huge initial deal of his crush on Jen esp since most of the contestants knew but his Jen interest doesn't feature strongly in the edit.

Regarding my comment about him being more disillusioned and jaded - I do mean also the effect of this public/psuedo celebrity life, him moving to LA, taking acting classes etc. I do see how the fame has kind of rubbed out an element of his innocence and even some his lack of self-consciousness about his image compared to when he first did the bette with Andi. From where I sit, it's very obvious to me that being on this show a 3rd time has made him much more hyper meta meta aware of the show and his image in the public eye (not that I think he cares if people misunderstand him or not but I do think he now cares that people pay attention to him and he likes that they do because he feels like he's been genuine so far. I do however not want him to start getting wrapped up in it and catering to that attention). I see very clearly how this meta meta awareness of the show has allowed him to have better control of his time and what he gets out of it with regards to BIP -- I think he knows better what and when to say things on camera, what to share and what not to share, when to make a move etc. e.g. I wouldn't be surprised if nick and jen used to text or communicate before bip since she and jojo where the two girls he really liked from ben's season. He could have gone after jojo but he didn't, he also seemed to keep very calm and allow eventualities to be when it comes to jen.

Again there's a part of nick that I find very relatable that's just the adventurous explorer that says yes and jumps straight into life. I see how this hollywood life has brought the intrigue & spicing up of his life for him. I can see him moving on from it once it lacks it's ability to feed his curiosity and he stops challenging himself in it. I just hope he remains self-aware to pay attention to the effects the attention and fame can have on him and his behavior. One example to illustrate what I mean by the changes in him -->  I saw nick talk about Leah during an interview throwing her completely under the bus in a way I could never imagine Nick before this franchise doing. The way he did it so blatantly and without considering her feelings made me feel like he was doing it to get attention and for the laughs from others.

With that said I've not seen even one thing that has reminded me of what I felt was an attention-seeking comment (cos when he made that comment, he had absolutely no stake in how people see Leah as she did not do anything to him ) during his time on BIP. Again Nick comes with his flaws and all and to me that's part of his appeal. He's a real, multidimensional human being who is interesting and thoughtful and deeply romantic - this keeps me interested in seeing him on these shows and in seeing what he's doing next....bring on the nick romance part 3! Look forward to seeing how his story continues.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:28 pm

@emusha wrote:"Regarding my comment about him being more disillusioned and jaded - I do mean also the effect of this public/psuedo celebrity life, him moving to LA, taking acting classes etc. I do see how the fame has kind of rubbed out an element of his innocence and even some his lack of self-consciousness about his image compared to when he first did the bette with Andi. From where I sit, it's very obvious to me that being on this show a 3rd time has made him much more hyper meta meta aware of the show and his image in the public eye (not that I think he cares if people misunderstand him or not but I do think he now cares that people pay attention to him and he likes that they do because he feels like he's been genuine so far. I do however not want him to start getting wrapped up in it and catering to that attention). I see very clearly how this meta meta awareness of the show has allowed him to have better control of his time and what he gets out of it with regards to BIP -- I think he knows better what and when to say things on camera, what to share and what not to share, when to make a move etc. e.g. I wouldn't be surprised if nick and jen used to text or communicate before bip since she and jojo where the two girls he really liked from ben's season. He could have gone after jojo but he didn't, he also seemed to keep very calm and allow eventualities to be when it comes to jen."

Love your analysis, and agree with your comments about him becoming more media aware and conscious of his image etc. I didn't know he took some acting lessons, but I can see how that would help in his media career as well as bachelor stints. I think at present he's still on the balance of both being himself as well as now knowing more how to work 'with' the cameras in a sense. Again that must come with experience after the three seasons. I always got the sense the crew were rooting for Nick from the Andi season onwards (despite the villain edit), but maybe that's just cos I was rooting for him. They did all that back story footage around him trying to contact Andi for the finale. He comes across so articulate and all the other wonderful qualities we have mentioned.  He is TV gold for them since that season really imo - and the rivalry with Josh now on BIP. Although I think it's likely Nick was more than expecting something like that, a twist. I think he's learnt what to share- as you say. He could have got really angry at Josh's behavior but that's just not his style and to remain as calm and not totally lose his temper at Josh or at the previous bettes takes a lot of inner strength imo. I think I would have lost it big style in those scenarios.
With Jen I too really hope the calmness continues, all the way to a great relationship.  Keep calm and interesting wonderful Nick.      :yes: teamnick - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 36 1377737533
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:03 pm

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/wp-content/uploads/Nick-Viall8.jpg
image from
http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2015/bachelorette-2015-winner-who-won-kaitlyn-bristowes-final-rose-nick-viall-or-shawn-booth-reality-steve-reveals-fiance/

*IMO* Nick IS the Thinking Woman's ideal man.  #TeamNick beatingheart :thismuch:

Last edited by ukglasgowkiiss on Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : link)
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:28 pm

@ukglasgowkiiss please post the link where that pic came from. The link takes me to his picture without any details. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 71 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 53 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
suzq
Mommyof2
Litta123
Seabear
Nonina430