SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 41 of 71 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 56 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

america - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 41 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by notarose Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:21 pm

https://www.instagram.com/tasssii/

According to this IG account, Nick recently hung out with Kyle, Elijah, and Tassi. She posted a few hours ago but who knows when the pic was taken.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

america - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 41 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sbolduc Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:37 pm

notarose wrote:https://www.instagram.com/tasssii/

According to this IG account, Nick recently hung out with Kyle, Elijah, and Tassi. She posted a few hours ago but who knows when the pic was taken.

It's a FBF flash back Friday so not today IMO
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:51 pm

sbolduc wrote:
notarose wrote:https://www.instagram.com/tasssii/

It's a FBF flash back Friday so not today IMO

america - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 41 3806527698  well that explains the sweater in August rofl

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:49 am

Re-naming male BIP cast members by animal traits:   Nick- Lynx (rare creature, thoughtful and wise) blowkiss :thismuch:  

Well, that passed some time. X

There were others but I guess I would have to post that on the general BIP thread.
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:58 pm

Jubilee posted this on IG about Nick and Jen liked and commented on the post (see Jen's thread here).

In honor of Bachelor Monday's, I'm rooting for this gem of a guy @nickviall to find his person! Homies for lifeSmiley #bachelorinparadise by @jubilee1991

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:34 pm

http://www.eonline.com/news/787740/bachelor-in-paradise-nick-viall-addresses-andi-dorfman-s-book-allegations-against-josh-murray-in-this-intense-sneak-peek

ooh my ... Nick, really? OK, let's survive this episode.

"I didn't read the book, I have a general idea of what it says about Josh," Nick tells Amanda. "I hope Andi didn't make all that up, because what she said was some pretty nasty stuff. And I guess my thought when I heard about it was I hope to God it's completely false, and completely fictional. I don't know if he's a good guy or a bad guy, I don't know if what was written was true or false, but ask the right questions."

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:50 pm

I probably would've stayed out of it if I were him since Josh is already doing a good job validating the Fictional Novel. I can't believe this woman was warned 3 different times about this guy and still decided it was a good idea to get engaged to him after 3 weeks. Oh well. She'll see soon enough. duh
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:01 pm

How much of it was driven by the producers?
Regardless, I think what he said was reasonable. But if he didn't read the book, how did he know some of the things about himself is true? Probably the infamous fantasy suite conversations.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:05 pm

happygolucky wrote:http://www.eonline.com/news/787740/bachelor-in-paradise-nick-viall-addresses-andi-dorfman-s-book-allegations-against-josh-murray-in-this-intense-sneak-peek

ooh my ... Nick, really? OK, let's survive this episode.

"I didn't read the book, I have a general idea of what it says about Josh," Nick tells Amanda. "I hope Andi didn't make all that up, because what she said was some pretty nasty stuff. And I guess my thought when I heard about it was I hope to God it's completely false, and completely fictional. I don't know if he's a good guy or a bad guy, I don't know if what was written was true or false, but ask the right questions."

Hmm, I'm surprised Nick hasn't read the book, unless he has but doesn't want to admit to it. Imo it's wise if he decided not to read it actually, as it would be a pretty negative experience considering what she said about Nick. What Nick says to Evan is actually just speculation which is all he can really do imo. As they say, the truth will out. Really looking forward to seeing Josh combust on TV. The grace with which Nick has dealt with this is brilliant actually. Swap places and imagine how badly just about any other male cast member might react in Nick's place after Josh showed up.

As to Jenick, oh please let them still be together, it would be the happy ending Nick deserves after all the travails. Imo SM does look good for them still being an item, and on all the interviews he's given lately he does seem to be pretty happy/ settled looking imo. So hope so, and it makes it sweeter if he has had a crush on her for a while before meeting. Roll on Tues episode. Jumping hearts

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:13 pm

I don't see any grace from Nick. I see passive aggressive behavior on Nick's part- stirring the pot as always. It's really unfair if Andi's "book" is taken as the gospel in this episode. I read it and she was out for blood with both Josh and Nick while portraying herself as angelic. Didn't Nick just say that he thought "parts" of it were true about him? How does he know if he didn't read it?

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:20 pm

I think he implied that someone had filled him in without him having to actually read it himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:20 pm

I don't see it as passive aggressive, but more like "I do it for my friend Elan/ for the show" and let's hope I stay on through 1 more RC 'til Jen arrives.
As for the book ... I didn't read (don't intend to) but I know few things having read them here (and Nick does read this forum, I believe, his thread, JMO) ... so he might have been told the parts about him.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 71 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 56 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
suzq
Mommyof2
Litta123
Seabear
Nonina430