SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 49 of 71 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 60 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 49 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:35 pm

sdmom wrote:The only thing that gives me doubt is that they don't seem to meet up very often, so even though I would love for him to find love, I am not sure if he and Jen are dating in real life. JMO.

For comparison, how often do Lace and Grant meet up? It's obvious with A/J and Carly/Evan live in the same city but I wonder if Jen/Nick may have met up more than the one sleuthed time? They could do so during the week too possibly?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 49 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Beagle Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:40 pm

sdmom wrote:The only thing that gives me doubt is that they don't seem to meet up very often, so even though I would love for him to find love, I am not sure if he and Jen are dating in real life. JMO.

I agree. I keep thinking about this. There're rumors about all the other couples, but nothing about Nick/Jen meeting up. I'm getting the feeling this is yet another "great friendship." hmmm question
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:42 pm

Hopefully it is a friendship on fire. beatingheart

If not, then it seems Nick and Jen (and both their families going by her mom and Nick's sister liking multiple pics of them together) are very supportive.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:47 pm

considering how "amazing" they look as a "couple", for people to describe them as cute and perfect and them liking all those comments ... it's one very weird friendship, I hope it's not AI style giggling It's true though, that there was only 1 visit that we know of ... and that is not speaking of the "relationship"  hissyfit  I wanna know!  :uptonogood tricky Nicky ... this time around he didn't give us any clue with his SM/tweets? Why?

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:12 pm

Maybe he has finally grown up and wishes to keep his private life private. Who knows?

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:38 pm

Or maybe there is not much there in the first place?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:59 pm

Either could be likely. :Nod:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:05 pm

Based on what has been sleuthed it seems both sides (and families) are very positive, especially if they are not together and what I find most interesting... both of their families members (the ones active on SM) have been liking pics of them together and many captioned with being an favorite couple, etc. I can see friends just liking each others posts but it seems a bit more when the family members are doing so? Either way it seems all positive so will see...

ETA: this tweet that Jen liked is interesting since it is about them being together https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3591p396-jennifer-saviano-bip-season-3-sleuthing-spoilers#1024353
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:50 pm

happygolucky wrote:considering how "amazing" they look as a "couple", for people to describe them as cute and perfect and them liking all those comments ... it's one very weird friendship, I hope it's not AI style giggling It's true though, that there was only 1 visit that we know of ... and that is not speaking of the "relationship"  hissyfit  I wanna know!  :uptonogood tricky Nicky ... this time around he didn't give us any clue with his SM/tweets? Why?

I think there are clues.  1 of the clues is the overall SM difference this season in comparison to the past 2 Bette seasons.  His family hasn't tweeted, Nick has liked or retweeted many more Jen tweets during the season than he did Andi or Kaitlyn even though Jen just appeared on screen, tweets appear to be far less cryptic, he has posted more cast member stuff... I don't know what he liked on IG in previous seasons so I can't compare that.

Another big difference is the Jen factor.  Today she replied on Twitter to an Ash I tweet.  Ash had retweeted a link to an interview about why Nick wasn't available when she arrived, the reason being that Jen got there first.  Jen's response was "oops, sorry" and a stick out tongue emoticon. Also today on IG, Jen posted a saying on IG "better an 'oops' than a 'what if'".  This suggests to me that when the twins asked Jen about who she might give her date card to and she said she had someone in mind that the guy she had in mind was Nick.  That would be a first for him, a woman coming for him like he did for Kaitlyn. It would mean that even though only he and Daniel were not in a couple, she got what she came for - a date with Nick. He wasn't a default. Continuing that premise, in an ITM before the date she said she goes after what she wants and on the boat I did feel she was being provocative. I think that is why the edit showed her running her finger over his hand. She may have been intrigued enough to want to meet him however when they did met I think a real sexual attraction was confirmed for her. This is entirely different from shows where there is a lead and the guys get their turn and that turn may be decided by the producers. To date on the show, she is pursuing him of her own accord.  Nick hadn't been in this situation before. He is being pursued. There is no competition just exploration of this relationship with no other people assigned a turn, and there is a joint decision about how much time they spend together until leaving. AND no dreaded group dates cantstopl unless they want to double date.  It may be Nick's 3rd go round but the only similarities are date cards and roses.  As to roses, apparently they keep giving them to each other - a first for Nick as well - equity.

As to what has happened since filming ended, I'm on the fence with 1 foot dangling on the "still mutually interested" side.  No more, no less because we've only seen their initial contact.  It did get quite frisky.  They left during the day and were on the beach with a lowering sun and the tide coming in. Having been on the Mexican coast in July (PV) in my experience the crabs start to migrate daily in larger numbers nearer sunset. There were no shots of them within the group again until the RC however edit is edit so who knows how long they had. More will be revealed on Monday when we see their reaction to each other after a day together. Since Nick has commented on PDA when others are around (Josh/Amanda incidents) I wouldn't expect too much to be shown in that department unless they seek out more private spots. It's a wait & see for me. At this point I think Nick is getting more from Jen than either Bette.  He was always the go-getter, the validator.  I'm sensing Jen is giving him what he gave others and I really like that.  Surprise, Nick! Wonder what he'll do?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by StationWagon Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:31 am

Another clue for me that they are still together are his instagram likes before and after BIP. Before BIP he was constantly liking pictures of half naked models and after BIP he doesn't seem to like them anymore. Protecting his girl's feelings maybe?

StationWagon

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:07 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:10 am

After two years of talking about @nickviall, we finally met for all the right reasons by @julietlitman
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 71 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 60 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
suzq
Mommyof2
Litta123
Seabear
Nonina430