SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 50 of 71 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 60 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 50 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:46 pm

bluwavz wrote:

This is a great interview.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

BIP - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 50 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:21 pm

Wow, I think that's the most candid interview yet that I've heard with Nick. Very good flow, lots of details, no filler. Interesting that he outright says that he thinks JoJo was the most beautiful Bachelorette. He has this diplomatic way of throwing shade (at her f2) where you can't really call him out for being rude laugh out loud ... like he's just expressing his opinion as a viewer & based on his own experience.

The Andi/Kaitlyn parts were kind of bittersweet - to my ears it genuinely sounds like there was real love there (not that I doubted that but this interview just cemented the realness of feelings which sometimes gets lots in this hyper reality bubble).

I really hope Jenick works out - I always liked her quiet grace on Ben's season & she's gorgeous and seems sweet based on her blog.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:47 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

This is a great interview.

Thanks GA for posting BIP - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 50 1f339 this was absolutely great to listen to for a Saturday breakfast. I never watched Nick on Andi's and Kaitlyn's season, I only see the BIP Nick and I adore him more and more. Also thought he was spot on with Jojo's final twos (f.e. Jordan being suddenly affectionate when Jojo was doubtful) and it gets more interesting when you get that from someone who knows a lot about the process. I'd like to hope he's with Jen but I gotta see more of her to make the call. She's definitely beautiful but I'm more curious about her personality. Nick may or may not be the main reason I love this BIP season so much BIP - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 50 3806527698
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:32 pm

I liked the interview a lot too. I liked his take on JoJo's F2, and how he didn't buy the bromance love combined with tge 'in love with JoJo's factor, based on his own experience.
I like his take on the 'edit' excuse and production not forcing you to do anything.

I did go hmmmmm, when he insinuated that some ladies went for Jared, because he's a fan fave. A bit shady to my taste, and it IMO narrows from his view point to one person only. And it's IMO selling Jared short, like the women couldn't be genuinely interested in him. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:52 pm

I agree. Jared deserves more credit than that.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:58 pm

@Fingersandtoes ... Hmmm I kind of agree with you re the Jared fan fave thing & how it could be viewed as shady. I like Nick but honestly, sometimes he's guilty of being a bit assholish in throwing veiled shade and I try to give him the benefit of the doubt but this comment along with the recent Afterbuzz show where he mentioned that he liked Ashley, Emily & Lace because they were "authentic" or "real" even when it's not pretty whereas some people will be more careful and say what sounds good... I wasn't sure if I was reading too much into it before, but both statements together does look like his brand of "diplomatic" shade. IMO sometimes Nick and others confuse simply being a decent person who cares about others feelings & who prefers to not seem crazy with being "inauthentic". I think you can say decent things/be nice while also being real.

I did notice with the Jared fan fave thing, he made sure to qualify that he wasn't saying that anyone actually did that/that he was referring to someone in particular .... Which makes me think that he either a) tries to refrain from publicly outright shading women or b) that Jared is still with the person in question so he didn't want to outright insult his friend's gf.

I still like him & can see how he might be more inclined to side with his girl friends but if he continues to harp on that or side more prominently/publicly with the mean girls, my opinion of him and his judgement will definitely go down. Honestly, he can learn a thing or two from Sharleen wrt staying open minded and objective towards people in the franchise.
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:59 pm

I thought that was Nicky's appeal: that he is always so 'authentic'. An authentic a-hole. An authentic famewhore. Hugesmile

anyway good interview. I always loved Juliet. Loved that she defended Survivor. She is not up Nicky's arse like the Huffy gurls which is why this was a good interview.

Listening to it, he definitely has an ideal for chicks and Jen aint it *IMO*. Physically maybe but personality, no. Andi seemed to be both. Doesnt seem to speak well for Nicky that that shreiking wildebeast is his ideal.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:02 pm

Listening the interview I didn't interpret his words as anything against Caila. Actually IMO he wasn't thinking about the issue "we" revolve around at all. But Nick as he has done before too ... is trying to be "positive" about people who make mistakes, do questionable things and are for that criticized, just like he was, by saying that at least they are opening up to everyone to see their flaws and that's why he respects that realness.
If you are listening to him with the expectation to hear him say something positive about Caila and defend her, probably it won't happen ... maybe because there's nothing to "defend" Caila for, since she's done nothing wrong.

As for Jen, he continues to be "awful" quiet about her ... although this time at least he gave a compliment that she is amazing woman, but nothing more, which is unusual for long-winded Nick.  :Nod: I'm still positive. Also it helps to read/hear opinions of those who never saw the Nick I'm seeing, so the opposite view only gives me reassurance.  Hugesmile Thanks

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:05 pm

I thought he was referring to Ashley I when he was talking about wanting Jared for fame. Ash strikes me as someone who wants to be in the golden couples club - her kind of fairytale. Nick's already called her out on BIP for being infatuated and she is looking for a replacement by her own admission. Next she goes after another fan fav - Wells.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:06 pm

Great interview! I really enjoyed listening to Juliet and Nick, she had some great questions and Nick did a great job, imo. I was actually cracking up at some of his answers, they were hilarious.  BIP - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 50 3806527698

I like that Nick is so candid and about himself and his own mistakes, (he himself in the AB episode said that he can be an a-hole and makes mistakes) so I appreciate that he doesn't pretend otherwise and doesn't put the blame on others or on the "edit" (anyone who blames the edit, deserved or not deserved, from now on I am going to side-eye). I like that he is multi-dimensional and doesn't "edit" himself, even in interviews, it makes him more authentic to me and yet none of his answers did I feel were mean spirited at all.

I especially loved how Nick talked about how he is not amazing, he has his warts and he is not the worst guy ever either. I think Nick has a very fair view on the world, others, and especially of himself, which I really admire. He has a very balanced view to how he sees things. I also liked when Juliet asked him who his best friend is from Bach Nation, Nick said his best friends are his friends outside of Bach Nation. It was great to hear how candid Nick was about his past job at Salesforce and how supportive they are of him and that he can go back anytime when he is certain he wants to be back and no longer "yolo-ing" (as Nick said).  Love it!

Overall this was a fun and insightful interview and I loved how Juliet was like "I am really enjoying you in this interview" and how much Juliet liked Nick. It was great! yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:16 pm

Juliet used to be part of a male/female duo that did a vid review of the shows on Graceland website.  It was my fav post-show review even though she greatly disliked Nick and always referred to him as "norm core Nick" during Andi's season.  I think it went defunct because I don't recall watching it during Kaitlyn's season. Juliet did a great interview with Sharleen Joynt as well during JPG's season.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:19 pm

notarose wrote:Juliet used to be part of a male/female duo that did a vid review of the shows on Graceland website.  It was my fav post-show review even though she greatly disliked Nick and referred to him as "norm core Nick" during Andi's season.  I think it went defunct because I don't recall watching it during Kaitlyn's season. Juliet did a great interview with Sharleen Joynt as well during JPG's season.

Grantland ended last fall but Juliet left earlier last year to follow Grantland founder Bill Simmons to his current website. I miss Juliet and Jacoby together but they each of podcasts with different partners now that I enjoy.

BIP - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 50 87b72b10 BIP - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 50 86669110 BIP - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 50 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 71 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 60 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
suzq
Mommyof2
Litta123
Seabear
Nonina430