SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 51 of 71 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 61 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 51 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:20 am

It really was a great interview. That Juliet said she really was enjoying Nick in person is no surprise to me at all since that's seems to be the usual result. yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

BIP - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 51 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Beagle Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:08 pm

I really enjoyed the interview. I don't think he was mean to Jared, he said a lot of nice things about the guy (equated him to Ben in personality), he did try to make his point across that Jared is too guarded and probably doesn't want to say anything on camera that might make him look bad or offend anyone.

The other thing I got from this interview is that Nick likes women with strong personalities. I think he's physically attracted to Jen and think she's amazing but I didn't get the warm fuzzies or excitement feeling from him talking about her. I don't think there's any long term relationship there. Hope I'm wrong but that's all I'm getting at this time.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:38 pm

Beagle ... IA, but also I have my doubts ... if there is no relationship ... wouldn't he be more vocal about her, as he always was about the girls he didn't "end up with"?

Also ... "strong personality" doesn't equal strong character ... and the women Nick was often attracted to were strong personalities of very insecure women with weak character, who choose to mask their own insecurities and complexes with very debatable behaviour and attitude towards people - IMO.

I hope he got the message and that he understands the difference now, because I'm sure life is exciting with those women on a rollercoaster of emotions, but for a balanced relationship ... with Nick ... it's just a trouble in waiting. We'll see. I have my hopes up. In other case, it's his trouble to deal with.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:57 pm

I got the impression that Jen is very matter of fact and decisive.  I equate those traits with strong personality.  The twins referred to her as " intimidating" but didn't appear to mean it to be negative for some reason. I also think Jen's directness when talking to Nick on their date signals strongly confident.  
Jen is very different from Andi overall but that doesn't mean they don't have a few shared traits.
Like Kaitlyn, Jen isn't sexually inhibited.  Her doffin comment was " sex for pleasure like us".  Bold.
I find her to be an even keeled combination of the best, for Nick, traits of his formers. If she isn't his person then she is the closest we've seen him with.
She reminds me of Julie Berry in terms of personality.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:05 pm

exactly NR, that's what I meant with "strong character" if Andi or kaitlyn are definied as strong personalities ... because to me being strong means something else than being vocal, loud and unapologetic. It means being confident, have integrity, responsible, balanced, positive, truthful, honest and straightforward when needed, kind, generous, bold, brave and mature.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:11 pm

I think Nick's type is a bit 'in your face' types of brunette, who isn't afraid of speaking up. IMO Jen isn't that much in your face, but she's got the sass Nick likes too. I think he likes a woman he can verbally spar with a bit, who's got a sarcastic edge.

Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:19 pm

yeah ... in your face ... true that ... unafraid to speak their mind, but only to a point ... to be liked and appreciated (so their versions are very polished or completely "in the moment" with no thoughts to follow)  ... and if not, then they have a problem and demand to accept their "truth" as the only viable one. So basically they aren't afraid, because they pretend to be heard, but if not, then they put the "mean girl" face on. I prefer people who think first, but when they say it, they mean it, live it, spread it.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:40 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:I think Nick's type is a bit 'in your face' types of brunette, who isn't afraid of speaking up. IMO Jen isn't that much in your face, but she's got the sass Nick likes too. I think he likes a woman he can verbally spar with a bit, who's got a sarcastic edge.

Jen

This is what I meant by strong personality. I didn't know what other word to use. In your face, animated, opinionated with an edge. Jen seems to have great character traits, like she seems to be a more level headed, mature adult. I know she's flirty, but I don't see the edge side with her yet, if there's one, and I think Nick is more attracted to that other type.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:16 pm

Beagle wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:I think Nick's type is a bit 'in your face' types of brunette, who isn't afraid of speaking up. IMO Jen isn't that much in your face, but she's got the sass Nick likes too. I think he likes a woman he can verbally spar with a bit, who's got a sarcastic edge.

Jen

This is what I meant by strong personality. I didn't know what other word to use. In your face, animated, opinionated with an edge. Jen seems to have great character traits, like she seems to be a more level headed, mature adult. I know she's flirty, but I don't see the edge side with her yet, if there's one, and I think Nick is more attracted to that other type.
:yes: he's meantioned "edgy" in the past

There is another side of the coin when talking compatibility. What is Jen looking for in a guy? She did say in an ITM that she liked Daniel's dry wit and that she usually goes for that type of guy. She also told Nick she was intrigued but not specifically why.
Wonder if there were any clues in Ben's season.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:45 pm

I agree with many of the opinions posted but to add to them, I found it very interesting how supportive Salesforce was and actually encouraged him to explore other options and at the same time he can always go back any time he wants.

When asked what's next, if he would go on another one of these show, his response was, "Well, I might find love in paradise". If he wasn't in a relationship I would think he would say either no or the standard never say no.

Jen is an ammmazing woman.

Towards the end, he's talking about not knowing that he was going on K's season until 2 days before, discussions happened for BIP, Juliet says you're not closing the door, meaning he took the opportunities to go on K's season and BIP, Nick responds, and maybe because I found love.

I think he is still seeing Jen. Great interview lots of details that make you understand more of where Nick is coming from. I really like how he addressed negative opinions of him don't bother him. Those people don't know him. One of the traits I've always admired about Nick. He has proven time and time again during both of the 'ettes season, he pays no attention to people who don't know him.

https://soundcloud.com/channel33/ep-170-bachelor-party-with-juliet-litman-and-nick-viall

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:39 pm

Jen is actually one of my faves in Ben's season. I always thought she was very normal and confident but she took a while to warm up to Ben. So I think this time around, she's seizing the moment! Good on her.

I hope they do end up together. I loved Nick during Andi's season. I liked him a lot less during Kaitlyn's season. I can potentially love him again with Jen.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:55 pm

Jen's got "edge".  It is just a more graceful "edge" than Andi or Kaitlyn have. That is a huge positive to me. And I think that Nick is seeing the advantage to this type of "edge" as well.

IMO Nick wants a woman who is not afraid to say what's on her mind in a decidedly direct fashion. Someone who is confident and able to hold her own opposite him... when in a discussion (verbal sparing match) or an intellectual conversation.  IMO Jen has these coveted qualities. She is just a bit more strategic in her delivery. A plus.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 71 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 61 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
suzq
Mommyof2
Litta123
Seabear
Nonina430