SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 6 of 71 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 38 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

america - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:17 pm

Linds911 wrote:I would feel bad for him but he should know what consequences will/could happen being that he's a pro at this "dating" by now.

Also yes he and Amanda could have dated off camera but wasn't he busy "modeling" and is now back in Chicago?

To let my full inner b**** snark out, is Nick capable of dating if a camera isn't filming him? I know there was Julie Berry, but didn't that end so he could go pursue Kaitlyn on camera? These are my Nick Viall thoughts now Suspect no no no Redfacemad :pout america - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 6 2292733854 america - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 6 623245435

ETA Nick has a history of favoriting questionable posts and then rescinding when he gets called on it. He did it multiple times while both MeAndi and Kaitlyn's seasons were airing. So to me this is part of who Nick is and has always been dismissed by me and his fans since he "fixes" it. But I am beginning to think he likes to get the subtle dig in first then he can just remove it and still claim good guy status.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

america - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by OnePromise Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:23 pm

I'm betting that Nick is just favoriting the article as he finds it a joke as well. If he really had a problem with Josh, I think that he would have come out and said something. Nick is not really passive aggressive.

But I guess their stint on the show will reveal a little more about how it all went down. However, I surely don't expect to get the whole truth from the presentation we are given on BIP either. Too much producer driven slight of hand in the editing room for me to take it all hook, line and sinker.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:23 pm

Linds911 wrote:...yes he and Amanda could have dated off camera but wasn't he busy "modeling"...
Amanda and Nick were seen together at various events in LA with other member of the franchise. If they really were interested in each other and wanted to date they would have. Nick did some photo shoots. He wasn't modeling 24/7 JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:24 pm

The US Weekly article was out of context as to what really happened on the show. See Josh's BIP thread for more detail and video clip of what happened on the show.  Link

Nick has always been a rogue, IMO.  He doesn't play well in the sandbox with the other boys and I am not sure he knows how to.  He likes to take his pot shots at both men and women and humiliate them on national TV -- he has his own dark side, IMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:26 pm

MiniDiva wrote:The US Weekly article was out of context as to what really happened on the show. See Josh's BIP thread for more detail and video clip of what happened on the show.  Link

Nick has always been a rogue, IMO.  He doesn't play well in the sandbox with the other boys and I am not sure he knows how to.  He likes to take his pot shots at both men and women and humiliate them on national TV -- he has his own dark side, IMO.

I completely agree @MiniDiva. I just had to vent and didn't want to get Josh's thread stuck in a Nick discussion, so I posted it here to be able to talk about the Nick aspect and stay on topic. I think Nick has a not so nice side that he is very subtle in showing but that is very real. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:28 pm

MiniDiva wrote:The US Weekly article was out of context as to what really happened on the show. See Josh's BIP thread for more detail and video clip of what happened on the show.  Link

I don't think that's necessarily true that he doesn't play well with the other boys. He may not be friends with Josh but he's friendly with others, like Jared, Tanner and both Ben's.
I am not trying to find excuses for why he faved the tweet, but I will reserve my judgement until I see BIP 3.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:40 pm

^^Nick doesn't play well with his competition if he deems them a threat, IMO.

It may have been RS who stated that Nick was dating Amanda on BIP and then Josh showed up and took over.
If true, that is twice that Josh has gotten the girl.  :drama
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:42 pm

Well this is RS so TBD IMO.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:33 pm

Nick didn't want Amanda, IMO. She was a place-holder only. A nice girl. An attractive girl. But a place-holder none the less. I don't think that Nick was that upset that Josh took over. He went for Jen, IMO. No reason to get upset by Josh's move.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:48 pm

I don't think that Nick has all that much of a nice guy image so this doesn't surprise me at all.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15342

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:54 pm

IMO, Amanda is nothing more than an empty dumb blonde, who would only attracts guys like Josh. If Nick is attracted to her, I'll be SHOCKED.

BTW, stuck mentioned JB upthread, but I thought they were just friends? question

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:12 pm

I really don't think Nick was interested in Amanda.  I believe on "Afterbuzz", he said he didn't like her baby voice.  When they mentioned Jen, he said she was good looking.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 71 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 38 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
suzq
Mommyof2
Litta123
Seabear
Nonina430