SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 66 of 71 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 66 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:38 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
ReneeM wrote:I hope this blows up so Nick addresses it because from BiP and SM that's not how it seemed. Maybe they had a thing but everything I saw was pretty one sided. Nick must have the smoothest of lines behind closed doors because it was so obvious to me that he wasn't that into her from the 1st date in paradise to even after the show. Her sm was all about him from liking pics, tweets, etc, with little acknowledgement from him IMO. I'm also biased because lauren h said it and her comments about Jubilee on Ben's season rubbed me the complete wrong way, I honestly can't stand her and I think she's a terrible human.
Lauren H and Jubilee are good friends. Lauren H goes to Miami often to hang out with Jubilee and Jen. And they both explained that "soccer mom" comment.

Her comment screamed microagression to me, so she can try to explain it away but IMO, it was there. Maybe Jubilee and her are all cool, good for them, yay for maturity. I'm black, I was offended and I despise her. I might make jokes but I've been watching for a long time and I've NEVER personally disliked someone from this franchise as much as I do her. Everything about her now bugs me, and from my point of view nothing she says holds any water with me. Jen, Nick, and literally anyone else, can spill tea about their relationship and what went down, as far as I'm concerned she can go to h*ll hmmm

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 66 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sbolduc Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:42 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Accepting to Lauren H, Nick and Jen WERE an item.

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2016/09/01/new-bachelor-nick-viall-ditched-girlfriend-jen-saviano-to-be-on-show-lauren-himle-dishes/

I am thinking they were definitely still in contact/talking - but doesn't she live in Florida and he in LA - based on sleuthing on here wasn't there only one opportunity for them to see each other in 2-3 months and that was in July?

I did think based on her SM activity that they may still be an item. However due to a lack of activity on his part and the not seeing each other in person I did not think in anyway it was serious.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:13 pm

I think Jen and Nick were more than friends which is why Jen unfollowed Nick after he gave her the news. Nick is first and foremost about Nick.  IMO Nick finally got what he has been striving for for the last few years...he landed the crown jewel gig. To be fair he earned it by dedicating his life to being a professional Bach/Ette/BIP cast member and full time promoter of the Franchise. IMO Elan who is his close friend finally gave Nick the perfect edit to shine. Nick more than anything else wants to be famous. BIP was a test ground for the redemption of Nick...it remains TBD on what his Bachelor edit will be. I will say...I am very curious to watch it unfold.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:17 pm

Seabear wrote:I think Jen and Nick were more than friends which is why Jen unfollowed Nick after he gave her the news. Nick is first and foremost about Nick.  IMO Nick finally got what he has been striving for for the last few years...he landed the crown jewel gig. To be fair he earned it by dedicating his life to being a professional Bach/Ette/BIP cast member and full time promoter of the Franchise. IMO Elan who is his close friend finally gave Nick the perfect edit to shine. Nick more than anything else wants to be famous. BIP was a test ground for the redemption of Nick...it remains TBD on what his Bachelor edit will be. I will say...I am very curious to watch it unfold.
JMO

Elan is only one part of the equation. He is not the sole decision maker for the franchise and I doubt he had sole input for the edit Nick received. I think there were/are many factors that led to him becoming TB.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:23 pm

Seabear wrote:Nick more than anything else wants to be famous.

I guess I view most of the contestants in the same way. Are any of them really different? There's not one of them that went on this show thinking "oh gee, I hope I can keep a low profile." imo. Some returned to their regular routines / jobs while many have tried to capitalize on their increased visibility. Without so many people dreaming of bigger and better than where they are, tptb wouldn't be able to make a show for us to enjoy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:25 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Accepting to Lauren H, Nick and Jen WERE an item.

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2016/09/01/new-bachelor-nick-viall-ditched-girlfriend-jen-saviano-to-be-on-show-lauren-himle-dishes/

They knew each other 3 months from the start of filming until the AP show. They most likely didn't see each other more than once or twice after filming ended. IMO that doesn't make a relationship, yet. Not to the point that Jen is liking negative tweets about Nick etc. jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:30 pm

She's liking negative tweets? That screams maturity, doesn't it? good grief. no no

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:33 pm

Nick is following Josh's mom on Twitter

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:34 pm

BKay wrote:She's liking negative tweets? That screams maturity, doesn't it? good grief. no no
She's not really liking negative tweets about him per say. Moreso positive tweets about her/in favor of her IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:35 pm

AmoreBella wrote:Nick is following Josh's mom on Twitter

Yes this happened after she started tweeting negative things about Nick. I think he just wanted to stay on top of that situation.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:36 pm

Just a lot of tweets saying how great she is and how she could do better. Nothing super negative towards nick, and the fact is she can do better IMO. Like someone who is actually interested in her.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:38 pm

OnePromise wrote:
AmoreBella wrote:Nick is following Josh's mom on Twitter

Yes this happened after she started tweeting negative things about Nick. I think he just wanted to stay on top of that situation.

Surely this is the most dysfunctional and amusing bachnation has ever been! Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 71 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
suzq
Mommyof2
Litta123
Seabear
Nonina430