SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 67 of 71 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 67 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by KB_Mom Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:40 pm

AmoreBella wrote:Nick is following Josh's mom on Twitter
affraid speechless
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 67 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:42 pm

BKay wrote:She's liking negative tweets? That screams maturity, doesn't it? good grief. no no

Not trashing him, but 'he's not good enough for you' etc. IMO they're childish. Air it with your friends, not on sm.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:44 pm

KB_Mom wrote:
AmoreBella wrote:Nick is following Josh's mom on Twitter
affraid speechless

Maybe MM will come on this season to give Nick advice. She is good at that, I hear.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:56 pm

IMO this is the most incestuous time in Bachelor nation because there has never been more LA centric full time Bach/Ette/BIP folks making a career out of appearing on the Franchise shows. The clique is real. Nick is very very self aware from his time in LA. He see's himself as a celebrity. I am curious to see how this affects his playing his role on his new gig. 2pop wine
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:01 pm

Exactly, what's he going to do after this? He'll be engaged because he has to be after all this. But what's next, DWTS? The couples that make it usually move out of La. But is he going to stay in La and keep trying modeling? Keep trying to work with the franchise? POost more shirtless selfies. He seems very into himself, so if he didn't give it up for Jen, I don't see him giving it up for his fiancé. jmo. The true test of how genuine he is, is to see what happens after. I want to like him and root for him, but I'm skeptical. We will see.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:02 pm

Whenever someone is named as the next lead, someone, someone will ALWAYS come out and have something to say about them. Happens ALL the time. The people who like the lead will say, whatever, and those who don't will add it to their laundry list of why they don't like that person. The show gets more publicity, and both fans and non-fans alike will tune in. Even if you watch to snark or hate-watch, you are still watching! The producers win...EVERY TIME.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by mariebeth Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:03 pm

He was lukewarm at best to Jen on the show and they broke up on the show. What was there to gave anything up for?

mariebeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:04 pm

mariebeth wrote:He was lukewarm at best to Jen on the show and they broke up on the show. What was there to gave anything up for?

Well they were apparently "in a relationship" and "solid a week ago" acc to Lauren Himle. So that I what I mean.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by mariebeth Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:08 pm

Relationship were they saw each other once in earlier July?
Both have they mean to travel and she certainly have but seems to be nowhere near each other vicinity.
They were in a show relationship and nothing else base on what I've seen.

mariebeth

Back to top Go down

Post by ILoveSpecialSnowflakes Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:31 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
ReneeM wrote:I hope this blows up so Nick addresses it because from BiP and SM that's not how it seemed. Maybe they had a thing but everything I saw was pretty one sided. Nick must have the smoothest of lines behind closed doors because it was so obvious to me that he wasn't that into her from the 1st date in paradise to even after the show. Her sm was all about him from liking pics, tweets, etc, with little acknowledgement from him IMO. I'm also biased because lauren h said it and her comments about Jubilee on Ben's season rubbed me the complete wrong way, I honestly can't stand her and I think she's a terrible human.
Lauren H and Jubilee are good friends. Lauren H goes to Miami often to hang out with Jubilee and Jen. And they both explained that "soccer mom" comment.

Her comment screamed microagression to me, so she can try to explain it away but IMO, it was there. Maybe Jubilee and her are all cool, good for them, yay for maturity. I'm black, I was offended and I despise her. I might make jokes but I've been watching for a long time and I've NEVER personally disliked someone from this franchise as much as I do her. Everything about her now bugs me, and from my point of view nothing she says holds any water with me. Jen, Nick, and literally anyone else, can spill tea about their relationship and what went down, as far as I'm concerned she can go to h*ll hmmm

I was super offended at her comments about Jubilee.
ILoveSpecialSnowflakes
ILoveSpecialSnowflakes

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:35 pm

^ I don't remember what you are referring to. Lauren H made a comment to/about Jubilee on Ben's season that was rude? TIA

ETA: If we can only get Amanda's little girls to start tweeting, we'd have 3 generations of these morons on SM!   teamnick - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 67 3806527698
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:38 pm

According to Lauren, who probably got her info from Jen, who she's friends with. I don't think Nick saw their showmance leading anywhere beyond BIP. He still says she's an amazing girl. She just wasn't his person. Imo

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 71 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
suzq
Mommyof2
Litta123
Seabear
Nonina430