SELECT CONTENT

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 15 of 56 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 35 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DiffEyewear - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:19 am

Ess okay. I'm eating a heaping plate of crow too except with Caila/Jared. I know how you feel!
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

DiffEyewear - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by jen689 Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:58 am

MaxWilder wrote:... I came up with a "off-camera relationship" theory, when they were on camera the whole time...I thought that Jen would be "one and done"...not going on BiP...(according to RS) she arrived and right away went for Nick, and that they went all the way...
tyvm for your original post. I like your theory. It made sense to me. If Nick/Jen want to be together after the BIP finale airs they will be.

I think Jen/Nick did spend time together after filming wrapped just like the engaged couples. They genuinely had an attraction/interest in each other but was it enough to continue in the real world question

I can see why Jen was intrigued by Nick and went on BIP to meet him. I think he's a great guy and will be a devoted boyfriend/fiancé/husband to the right person.

I'm looking forward to watching their relationship develop on BIP and seeing where it goes after the finale airs JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:44 am

Less Tuesday, more summer pls. Like more vitamin sea, you know?  DiffEyewear - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 1f41a  You won't catch me beachside without my Diff sunglasses. Currently wearing: C R U Z blue mirror lens. Beyond obsessed w/ these bad boys... and fun fact: every pair sold, another is donated to rural Africa. DiffEyewear - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 1f30d DiffEyewear - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 1f49d Do you own a pair yet!? Warninggg you may get hooked. Use code "SAVIANO" for 25% off. Check 'emm @diffeyewear DiffEyewear - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 1f60e DiffEyewear - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 270c #diffeyewear #sp by @jensav11
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:12 pm

Holy moly she is pretty! I didn't think she looked this pretty on Ben's season. Wow, she must have turned a few heads in paradise.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:02 pm

I'm sure she'll be talked about by the guys as their #1 "target." Who else would it be? Basically this year's Jade.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:34 pm

She has Jos sexiness aura. I'm getting a little turned on laugh out loud can't believe she wasted Paradise with Ick.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:54 pm

IMO She did not waste anything going on this show. She is still friends with NICK and likes his tweets and IG.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:18 pm

I really like Jen and think she is super pretty. But similar to JoJo, and most people I guess. Her pics on Instagram make her looks absolutely perfect and gorgeous (filtered and only posts the best pics) . While
on-screen, still pretty, she looks more normal and natural.

JMO.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:44 pm

Watch her Snapchat videos (since video can't be cherry picked the way photos can). She looks (even) better than she did on TB. Quite a bit better, imo, and I fell in love with her on TB.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:12 am

Some recent (May) video footage of Jen.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:40 am

She's cute. I liked her since we first sleuthed her. Then she sort of went away. Glad to see she'll be on BIP.

Thanks @MaxWilder !

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:33 pm

Jen liked this tweet...

@Hfergie11 He's kinda sorta amazing @viallnicholas28
DiffEyewear - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Cnljrt10

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 56 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 35 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+83
MiaHawk
SueSt
shaughnessyb
Frosty1
nan27