SELECT CONTENT

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 19 of 56 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 37 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:55 am

I suggest watching her snapchat story asking about D.C. recommendations before it expires about 5 hours from now (8:53 Eastern). I abdicated my post as her biggest fan, but man, she is insanely beautiful.

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sbolduc Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:27 pm

Jen is in LA per IG and SC and Twitter
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:41 pm

sbolduc wrote:Jen is in LA per IG and SC and Twitter
She's probably in LA for the premiere of BIP on Tuesday JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:49 pm

jen689 wrote:
sbolduc wrote:Jen is in LA per IG and SC and Twitter
She's probably in LA for the premiere of BIP on Tuesday JMO
More likely she's in LA for the finale on Monday. There's no premiere live viewing for BIP (for tptb at least). When does After Paradise start?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:20 pm

Valerie Darling is doing a photo shoot with her today according to snapchat

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:37 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:..she's in LA for the finale on Monday. There's no premiere live viewing for BIP...When does After Paradise start?
Jen could have traveled to LA for the photo shoot, the finale and the BIP premiere. Last season some of the BIP cast members attended a sponsored premiere party. BIP starts Tuesday, August 2nd the day after the finale JMO

teamnick - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Cast-o10

Getty Image description of photo
Link

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:12 am

Jenn liked a couple of tweets specific about Nick and looking good/gorgeous. She liked one about Josh coming back to BIP for a redemption edit

She also posted an IG today for Tbt referencing tbe past weekend and smiling extra big when she is in LA

Just thought it was some interesting activity
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:51 pm

My god, it's like she's full blown in love with him. Had I known this back in January I would not have become her biggest fan (pretty much officially). Chantal O'Brien reclaims her title as my favorite Bachelor girl ever. She walked away from the franchise, like I expected Jen would. Instead Jen went on BiP and (the previews suggest) slept with the franchise's most notorious douche. All JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:15 pm

The franchise's notorious douche is subjective IMO. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71521

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:19 pm

Yeah I skipped Andi and Kaitlyn's season because I didn't like them on their Bach season and I was kind of interested in how I would feel about Nick as he's super polarizing on the board. After this first episode of paradise I can say so far I like him. I don't blame Jen one bit for going after arguably one of the hotter more likable options. Just my little opinion.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:36 pm

Jen is a smart girl who can look beyond appearances and negative edits, with its resultant effect, to see the real person. Don't know what her story is with Nick, but I applaud her for creating a new story (I think) and not falling for the one that has been told.

Last edited by julychild on Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:57 pm

IA @julychild. I don't think anyone would take a chance with the "edited villain" if they didn't feel they were worth it.

IIRC she quietly went back to her own life after Ben's season. I don't recall seeing her in very many SM pics with other former contestants.

I liked her on Ben's season when we were sleuthing her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71521

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 56 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 37 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+83
MiaHawk
SueSt
shaughnessyb
Frosty1
nan27