SELECT CONTENT

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 20 of 56 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 38 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:36 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:IIRC she quietly went back to her own life after Ben's season. I don't recall seeing her in very many SM pics with other former contestants.
By going back to her life I meant not doing another show in the franchise. Had she turned down BiP but stayed friends with LB, Jami and Lauren H. (her Bachelor besties) among others, I would still count that as going back to her normal life.

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:02 pm

Nick is the most notorious douche in this franchise? Did he cheat? Got drunk in public? Violent towards others? What have I missed?
Anyway, I like them keeping their friendship low key and can't wait to see them together on my tv!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:15 pm

I agree. Sure there's some moments where I think Nick can be an azz but overall I find him pretty harmless. The women from this season appear to like him a lot and they actually know him. I'm looking forward to watching Jenick and Nick/Josh.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:23 am

sdmom wrote:Nick is the most notorious douche in this franchise? Did he cheat? Got drunk in public? Violent towards others? What have I missed?
Worse than all that. He posted this photo on Instagram.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:07 am

What's wrong with that photo Max? Do you mean the peace sign? Or the caption?

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:13 pm

I like Jen but still not seeing Nick as someone I'd want to date off the show. I don't see him as a villain but also not the same guy he seemed to be on Andi's season. In any case, it's up to Jen and not me.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15326

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:28 pm

Just because he posted a photo 45 weeks ago', he's worse than all douches, even Chad, who's drunk angry and disrespectful towards women? I don't understand.
Anyway, this is Jen's thread. Go back to her. I am glad I can know her better this time. Looking forward to seeing her.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:36 pm

I'm not understanding what is wrong with the picture Nick posted.  I've looked hard at it and can't find anything that says he's a douche.

Can someone point out what I'm missing
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:52 pm

This is a general discussion thread, so all opinions are allowed.  And it's Jen's thread, so let's focus on her... Maybe with a little Nick thrown in for sleuthing regarding are they or aren't they together.  

Nick has his own fan and general discussion thread, so plenty of options to talk about Nick, wherever you feel most comfortable.  Smiley
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:02 pm

I think that Jen gets Nick's humor. And that "douchey" photo is a prime example of his humor. Some people get it. And some people don't. And Nick is really not about to stop posting examples of his dry humor just in case someone might misperceive him as "douchey". He has said many times that the opinions of strangers don't matter to him. He only cares about the opinions of those who are close to him. And most people who get close to him, enjoy his sense of humor and share their enjoyment of him openly. Jen seems to be no exception.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:56 pm

I imagine Jen being aware of Nick's "reputation" prior to her having gone on the show so the fact that she remained with him from the time she arrived onward says to me that she makes decisions regardless of public opinion. Not only did they date, she agreed to go to the FS with him despite all the controversy that implies when it comes to Nick.
I know nothing about her however this says to me that she is a woman of her own making, both strong and independent.  Because her SM presence doesn't appear to fit the "fame hungry" mold, IMO her interest was genuine and whatever happened happened.
I'm curious about her.  She chose to be with a very polarizing figure in a very public platform for the majority of filming. Unfortunately the show tends to focus on drama rather than romance so who knows how much of this storyline will be shown. no idea

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:24 pm

Jen liking a photo with #teamnick does not mean that she went there for him. We may not find out why she went on the show completely, but it does say to me that one of her good friends was team Nick. She was at least very aware of his reputation and still chose to go to Paradise and ask him out her first opportunity (per RS). That says to me that at the very least, she was intrigued by him and his reputation.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 56 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 38 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+83
MiaHawk
SueSt
shaughnessyb
Frosty1
nan27