SELECT CONTENT

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 26 of 56 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 41 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:10 pm

I wish these contestants would grow a pair ala JPab and not propose.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by megaa Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:29 pm

OnePromise wrote:I think that if Nick we're going to propose to anyone, he wouldn't do it on the show. I think he looks mildly distraught because he was trying to pull his thoughts together and figure out how to tell Jen that he wasn't proposing like everybody else. From what I have seen about Jen so far, I don't think that she was too disappointed about not getting engaged on a reality tv show. They both deserve so much better. IMO.

If only this happens and the three potential engagements are made to look even cheaper laugh out loud yes

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:36 pm

^^I remember the previews for his season showed him looking at a ring. I think it's just a ploy for all guys who make it to the end so people will tune in. Notice with the other scenes of the guys holding rings they don't show their faces. Only Nick's. Because of this, I don't think they're enagaged.
Good for Jen and Nick if they mutually decided to date outside the confines of the bubble. IMO

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:38 pm

megaa wrote:
OnePromise wrote:I think that if Nick we're going to propose to anyone, he wouldn't do it on the show. I think he looks mildly distraught because he was trying to pull his thoughts together and figure out how to tell Jen that he wasn't proposing like everybody else. From what I have seen about Jen so far, I don't think that she was too disappointed about not getting engaged on a reality tv show. They both deserve so much better. IMO.

If only this happens and the three potential engagements are made to look even cheaper laugh out loud yes

Well they are setting Nick up to be the "voice of reason" this season. Lots of people seem perplexed that the "golden couple" is being" thrown under the bus" by the producers (and their own stupid behavior). I think that this is exactly what they intended. Who cares if three engagements arise out of the show. That really isn't the purpose of BIP. Hookups and entertainment is the real purpose IMO. I think the producers agree. And have cast Nick and Jen as the only sane couple to end Paradise. Because so far all the couples look pretty ridiculous to me.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:40 pm

The topic should be Jen.
As for the voice of reason on this show, I find it's usually the animals.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:20 pm

Do we know what episode she arrives?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:24 pm

giggling Sprite, impatient like me? I wish it would be tonight, but I assume it's next week. Though, tonight is another RC? ... Girls choosing ... so Nick gets a rose from someone ... the twins? or I'm wrong

anyway, back to Jen. I looked at her IG and Twitter and she seems really nice gal, I'm actually curious what she's up to?

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:28 pm

Yes, she arrives next episode (Monday) and tonight Nick recieves a rose from Haley (according to RS).
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:42 pm

traveler90 wrote:Yes, she arrives next episode (Monday) and tonight Nick recieves a rose from Haley (according to RS).
Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 2292733854
That's too many sleeps away!

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:48 am

Jen liked this tweet about Nick
@ebassclinics  2h2 hours ago
Nick needs no redemption.

Based on this and the tweets Jen has liked (here), along with what @onepromise found (Jen liked the IG pic her friend posted captioned with TeamNick which had Jen in it a year ago when Nick was F2) IMHO, I think Jen is and was always Team Nick and went on the BIP for him. Again, jmo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:01 am

1 more week! doesn't come quick enough Hugesmile

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:59 pm

The only couple I am interested in is JeNick so I can't wait for next week!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 56 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 41 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+83
MiaHawk
SueSt
shaughnessyb
Frosty1
nan27