SELECT CONTENT

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 29 of 56 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 42 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:08 pm

:fingersarecrossed :fingersarecrossed :fingersarecrossed NR - I wish ... :yougogirl:

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by riddlexo3 Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:15 pm

I really like the idea of them. Hopefully they won't break up because that would suck for them to have an awesome relationship in paradise only for it to end there.

riddlexo3

Female Posts : 395

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:56 pm

Jen liked these tweets about Nick https://twitter.com/jennifersaviano/likes

Too cute how Jen liked a tweet about her and Nick being the hottest couple on BIP  :cutesmile!:

Vane Ascencio. ‏@vanessaascencio  
OMG OMG dying on #BachelorInParadise preview for tmw!!
Cant wait to see @jennifersaviano!! & with @viallnicholas28!!  teamnick - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 1f60d  #HottestCouple THNKu  teamnick - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 1f64c
Ronna Bourgeois ‏@m2witty
@CailaQuinn @jennifersaviano caila and jarrod / nick and jen....Yass and Yaass!!!
Ashley Iaconetti ‏@ashleyiaco  
You're hot @viallnicholas28.
Carly Waddell ‏@carlywaddell  
#teamnick  teamnick - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 1f609  #BachelorInParadise
Haley Ferguson ‏@Hfergie11
The best decision I've ever made  teamnick - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 1f618
Nick Viall @viallnicholas28
Thanks @Hfergie11. Olive Juice  teamnick - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 1f600  #BachelorInParadise
Haley Ferguson ‏@Hfergie11
The only person who keeps me sane...couldn't have made it through #BachelorInParadise without you!  teamnick - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 2764
teamnick - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 Cp87eq3VYAArwOX
ETA: Jen also liked this tweet

When you get way to into #thebachelor way to go @nickviall @hfergie11 by @michaelbmagic

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:59 pm

Nick was on Afterbuzz last night. He would not give away whether he was in relationship but said that BIP3 was wonderful experience. He also said nice things about Jen. I bet they are still together.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:24 pm

Jen and her mom liked this pic on IG

I feel like Nick and Jen are such a hot couple, they just exude sex appeal. Perfect couple in my opinion  teamnick - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 1f60d  teamnick - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 1f339  by @bachelor.in.paradise

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJLUeBqgMGV/?taken-by=bachelor.in.paradise&hl=ml

Sidenote: there's also a Nick and Jen fan thread here thanks to GA  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:33 pm

Cant wait to see Jick in action tonight teamnick - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 1710264613

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:44 pm

May I ask how old is Jen?

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:49 pm

She's 26: https://www.exploretalent.com/jennifersaviano
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:50 pm

bluwavz wrote:She's 26: https://www.exploretalent.com/jennifersaviano

Thanks is she from rich family?

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:56 pm

reason wrote:
bluwavz wrote:She's 26: https://www.exploretalent.com/jennifersaviano

Thanks is she from  rich family?

Her dad is the coach for Genie Bouchard in tennis. I think he also owns some kind of tennis school. So yes, I would say her family is pretty well off.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:59 pm

I like them together.  She comes off as really put together and mature for her age.  I honestly would have guessed 28 and not 26 (not because she looks old, just because of her put-togetherness).  I really hope they're just normal dating IRL.  

Although the distance is a bit of a problem, it would be cool if Nick ends his Bachlor/ette/Paradise run by finally getting the girl and moving to FL.....

ETA: That's really cool that her dad coaches Genie Bouchard! A lot of tennis players train in FL, so I wouldn't be surprised if he's coached other big names too. So yeah, I'd imagine Jen has a pretty comfortable upbringing. But it doesn't seem to have made her snobby or stuck up. She just seems normal.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:16 pm

That's really cool that her dad coaches Genie Bouchard!

I feel like such an idiot. I am one of the biggest tennis fans and even with seeing Jen's whole name, the reference to her dad's name being Nick, I never put it together that duh, Nick Saviano is her father.

Because I especially know of him in regards to Eugenie because there was a whole drama about Genie swiping him from Laura Robson who was the one who first introduced theM when Genie didn't have a coach and it was this whole saga. Wow, small world. Makes me wonder if Jen ever considered playing tennis - I'd be surprised if she didn't at least play in high school or something.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 56 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 42 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+83
MiaHawk
SueSt
shaughnessyb
Frosty1
nan27