SELECT CONTENT

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 36 of 56 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 46 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by traveler90 Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:38 pm

She looks stunning
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

BIP - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nikikass Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:38 pm

Wow Jen looks like a less "bitchy" Andi.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:39 pm

laugh out loud agreed Nick clearly has a type
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:17 am

Jen looks like a brunette Katherine Heigl to me. Similar facial features, imo.

BIP - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 Katherine-Heigl-profile
source
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:41 am

I don't think she really looks like Andi, but there are definitely enough similarities looks-wise between her and Andi and Kaitlyn and Julie Berry that it's fairly clear that Nick has a "type." I do think Jen seems more low-key than the others, which ultimately might be good for him. No idea if they're still together, but I personally see them as a nice fit. Their conversation tonight seemed normal and mature (and her confession, swear word and all, was super adorable).

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:58 am

Jen seems super super reserved on camera. She almost seems unhappy idk. I know they barely show her, but she doesn't have much expression when she talks.

I also, don't really think he's that into her. I think Nick likes a challenge, and from their conversation I just don't see it on his end. I kind of see why it fizzled with Ben, she is just so so quiet.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:58 am

IMO she's too reserved for Nick. The two women he's been attracted to are in your face loud, opinionated, demanding attention. I think that's the quality he's the most attracted to.

I think Jen is wonderful, my kind of girl, but nick and I don't share the same taste.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:33 am

Love you all but I'm going to swim against current.
I think Jen is awesome.  
On their 1-1 she clearly let him know that she requires verbal affirmation.  She mentioned such again in their convo on the beach.  IMO telling him she felt he was being inhibited and that that causes her to withdraw and basically clarifying that she was seeing a red flag was timely and assertive.  I think she knows her value as a woman and will not settle for less than she thinks she deserves.  He actually tried to deny, twice, what she was saying.  He did it twice because she called him out in a very effective way. He may have felt he wasn't putting up walls but his error was in not realizing that he was discounting her feeling about what was happening. This is a woman that will not allow her "hurt" to be swept aside. This is a characteristic of an empowered woman.  She will be heard. I agree with her interpretation simply because Nick is not drama but he is prone to being that friend that wants to be there for others.  He is concerned about Amanda because she is a mother and maybe Josh has issues, he is concerned for Jared and spends a lot of time hearing out what is unfolding with Ashley and Jared.  These are major time consuming things that have a portion of his attention.  Attention that Jen is not getting and consequently is slowing them down.  
Jen came in very late and if they are to get to know each other enough to decide that there is potential before she returns to Miami, he needs to rethink how he spends his time.  
Tanner was bang on as well.  He told Nick he needs to get out of his head.  Nick was at his most vulnerable when he told Jen he didn't want to be a question in Trival Pursiut.  I think he fears he will once again trust his own judgement only to find that he shouldn't have.  I think he doesn't trust himself.  She basically told him that he needed to figure out why he was in Paradise.  She needs to know if there is any purpose in investing any further.
Again, to her credit, the Nick she came to meet only became a fan favorite while on BIP so she was prepared to date the Nick who hadn't acquired that status because she hadn't seen this evolution. She was prepared to get to know someone unpopular to many yet she didn't care about the possible repercussions that would bring to her regarding public perception.  She also said in an ITM that despite really wanting to get to know him she was also prepared to walk.  Like Vinny, she wouldn't disrespective herself and be someone's whatever choice... or more accurate in her case, care more than be cared about and feel like a place holder.
I like her a lot for all of this.  I think she could be more fun but the poor woman has a great date than in the 3 days following is feeling like she isn't desired or being invested in.  Hard to be fun and playful when you sense feelings aren't being reciprocated organically.  
I suppose the good news is that at least Nick isn't trying to make this into a summer fling with PDA instead of having a solid conversation. I think Nick is great.  If Jen and Nick aren't great together, both still have my vote as individuals. He just needed to be told that if he doesn't want a real attempt at a relationship he should man up and give her her wings back.

I am curious as to why Jen gives him a rose at the next RC.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:11 am

^ @notarose , ITA

And I thought it was adorable when she admitted that she had real feelings for him in her ITM - it seemed like she was truly realizing this herself as she said the words, hence the swearing laugh out loud. It reminded me a lot of Lauren's ITM where she said that she wasn't in love with Ben the Bachelor - she was in love with Ben from Warsaw, Indiana. Such sweet, genuine moments  BIP - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 1f60d

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:20 am

I like Jen but I still find her to be a bit of a mystery. I wish more was shown about who she is, her past relationships, etc. Hopefully they show more in the next few episodes.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:40 am

Backing you up NR. When I read the forum I thought to expect Nick not feeling it and I was kinda OK with the thought if that's where his heart would be ... but I saw only positive. Actually I call it! TPTB is editing a very interesting 3rd chance is a charm love story ... hence so much mystery.  :fingersarecrossed

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:43 am

Regarding Jen and Nick's relationship so far I think Jen was just as much in her own head as Nick (she seems analytical like him but doesn't have the baggage attached to this show). It's only been a few days since they met and they are not able to see each other on RC days so that is very little amount of time. That said, I agreed with Tanner's assessment though and could see the real concern Nick had in being led on again only to be rejected at the end. All the Bettes before were into him big time and he trusted that yet he still got rejected so I can see Nick's concern even about someone going on BIP for him not necessarily meaning that they are any different than someone giving him their FIR or taking him to FS or saying they loved him.

Also as much as I like Jen I don't give her credit for going on the show for Nick before he was a fan favorite. To me that is selling Nick short, imo. There's plenty of women who like Nick and would like to go on a show for him (last year there were plenty of tweets wanting Nick to be the bachelor despite his polarization) and I don't see Jen liking Nick as something brave or whatever. For all I know Jen could break Nick's heart and reject him at the end of all this and that be her plan all along and she gets to have more followers and opportunities just by getting more camera time so I won't give her credit for choosing to date someone before they are the favorite. I think Nick deserves better than that (anyone does, imo) and for someone relatively unknown, Jen getting more screentime by going on BIP helps her with her blog and followers and sponsorships etc (which I don't begrudge her for, they all do it).

I am interested to see what happens from here on out but if anything, being aware that it is only a few days and just over a week total (?) that Jen and Nick were on the show together makes me realize just how smart it would be to take things slow.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 56 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 46 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+83
MiaHawk
SueSt
shaughnessyb
Frosty1
nan27