SELECT CONTENT

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 35 of 56 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 45 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:39 pm

BIP - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 Tumblr_inline_occb4rsf9g1t1jybq_1280.png.cf
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/bachelor-paradise-week-4-monday-000000873.html
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

BIP - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kels0012 Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:55 am

I haven't watched the episode yet, but bummed there isn't much traffic here. Nothing new to report?
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:13 am

I'm so glad that Jen is gone from this show. She left, right? She sho was missing. BIP - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 2498057887

Also, did she really need to shelf her jugs for the viewers in that intro? She couldn't lick some melons or something?

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:33 am

Jen is beautiful but I personally don't find her personality that appealing. I don't see her and Nick crossing the physical attractiveness line, Ben was very interested in getting to know her night one and somehow it faded away, I see the same with Nick. I hope I'm gonna be proved wrong  Smiley
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:27 am

Jen liked these tweets yesterday about her and Nick

Mary Keen ‏@maryakeen  
But kind of mad there was no camera time for @viallnicholas28 and @jennifersaviano .. We want more! #BachelorInParadise

Reality Rose ‏@RealityRose_  
Can we please have more of @viallnicholas28 and @jennifersaviano?  BIP - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 1f60d  BIP - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 1f525  #BachelorinPAradise

jjani ‏@jjani__  
@jennifersaviano and @viallnicholas28 are the reason I watch BIP. They're so cute BIP - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 1f60d  BIP - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 1f49e
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:02 pm

limoncello wrote:Jen is beautiful but I personally don't find her personality that appealing. I don't see her and Nick crossing the physical attractiveness line, Ben was very interested in getting to know her night one and somehow it faded away, I see the same with Nick. I hope I'm gonna be proved wrong  Smiley

In my opinion, I don't know that we've seen enough of Jennifer on this franchise to judge her personality as unappealing. I guess to each his own, but from the little we've seen of her, I just think she seems, well, normal. But unfortunately, normal does not play very well on reality shows, which is why as much as some complain about someone like Ashley I., personalities like hers dominate screen-time. The people who get heavy focus on shows like these are either the train-wrecks like a Chad or Ashley or people where there is some drama/storyline.

Like I thought Lauren seemed incredibly dull - nice and sweet but sort of dull, for reality television anyway. However, she was Ben's pick so of course she was given a lot of focus during the season. I imagine that if she hadn't been and left mid-season like Jennifer, Lauren would be someone people would have said, "who was she again?" Like I said, on these shows, you're either a trainwreck or messy in some way or have some type of drama. That's not Jennifer.

By all accounts, she and Nick stick together until the show wraps and there was no other guy or woman, so no love triangle drama. I think Jen's response to Olivia (which interestingly some judged her as a bitch for) at the Women's Tell All, showed that she does have some bite in her when the situation calls for it. The thing is, on shows like these, you sometimes can't win, which is why I would never go on a reality show and have no sympathy for these people willingly choosing to put themselves in that position. But it's like you have a personality like Ashley I. that gets a lot of screen time but then you're judged as crazy; you're sweet and smile too much like Caila and then you're fake and you have no drama, so the producers ignore you like Jen and you get judged as unappealing.

As for the situation with her and Nick, *edit* From where I sit, it's clear that no matter what happened, there is no ill-will between those two and in fact they seem to still genuinely like each other, whether that's romantic or not. And considering the aftermath of Nick's first two experiences with this franchise, that's already a huge win in my book.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:11 pm

Ileyki, I agree with you ... but since I am very curious of the aftermath of "the couple" ... I have to say it's mostly because I would like to see Nick move on from this franchise and being in a relationship would be a great step towards paving another route. It would stop me from being interested in him, happily so. Until then, it leaves me curious how he navigates his dating life.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:25 pm

seton wrote:I'm so glad that Jen is gone from this show. She left, right? She sho was missing. BIP - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 2498057887

Also, did she really need to shelf her jugs for the viewers in that intro? She couldn't lick some melons or something?

No she is still on the show.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:19 pm

Kels0012 wrote:I haven't watched the episode yet, but bummed there isn't much traffic here. Nothing new to report?

Looks like the season promo with Nick putting his hand up to block the camera when he was with Jen in what looked to be the FS was foreshadowing.
BIP - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 3806527698

Nothing to report.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:04 pm

There is also the quick shot in promo of Nick looking at wedding rings. But they already have footage of him looking at 2 other wedding rings so it wouldn't be beyond the powers that be to have snipped in a shot from a previous wedding ring selection. Although I do believe it is a ring for Jen that he for some reason doesn't give her. He will be a ring expert when the real thing comes along!!!LOL

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:11 pm

Are there shots of anyone else looking at rings or just rings shown in the proposals?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:28 pm

BIP - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 Cqk-kYUUEAAYsZz
Jennifer Saviano ‏@jennifersaviano
Sometimes a well balanced diet is a marg in each hand #BachelorInParadise tonighttt at 8:00!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 56 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 45 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+83
MiaHawk
SueSt
shaughnessyb
Frosty1
nan27